3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lain 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Spider-man 3

Publisher [b]: Activision [/ b]
Developer [b]: Treyarch [/ b]
Genre [b]: Action Adventure [/ b]
Release Date [b]. May 4, 2007 [/ b]
Platform [b]: Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo DS, PSP. [/ b]
Media. [b] Blu-ray Disc (PS3), DVD-Rom (Xbox 360), (Wii) & (PS2),
[/ b]
Movie
[url = http: //media.www.gamestats.com/media/684 /684226/vids_1.htmlâ–ªhttp://media.www.gamestats.com/media/68 ... ids_1.html [/ url]

[quote] Spider-Man 3 is a video game based on the film of the same name. It will be available in May 2007, around the same time of the movie.

The only confirmed villains for the game so far are Venom, The New Goblin, and Sandman. It will be a free-roaming game, as Spider-Man 2. Video game magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly was slated to have a worldwide exclusive story on the game for its October 2006 issue, going so far as to promote the exclusive in the previous issue ... The issue instead shipped with a Guitar Hero II lead story because director Sam Raimi pulled it at the last minute.

Short Description

This is Spider-Man ™ like you've never seen him before. BOLDER. Feel the rush of protecting New York as the heroic Spider-Man, plus feel the thrill of becoming the more aggressive Black-Suited Spider-Man — unleashing your powers while struggling against the darkness that threatens to tear your world apart. BIGGER. Explore the most massive, most detailed New York City ever in a Spider-Man game, roaming from skyscraper to subway and beyond. Battling against villains from the film and beyond, players face the challenge of balancing Spider-Man's heroism against Black-Suited Spider-Man's more aggressive powers, while reliving breathtaking moments from the film and exploring original storylines.

Features
Possess the never-before-experienced powers of Black-Suited Spider-Man. Feel the adrenaline as your powers explode in the role of Black-Suited Spider-Man — unleashing incredible agility, amazing durability and awe-inspiring web abilities. But be warned — the rush your intensified powers bring could overwhelm you.
More freedom than ever. More city than ever. For the first time, enjoy unprecedented freedom — choosing what you want to do, when you want to do it. There's no checklist to complete in order to progress. You set your own next goal, roaming anywhere you want — including subterranean areas such as subways, sewers and villains' lairs — in the most massive, detailed New York City ever seen in a Spider-Man game.
Experience an all-new combat system, two exciting ways. Redesigned from the ground up, a unique combat system empowers both Spider-Man and Black-Suited Spider-Man to perform suit-specific powers and abilities. State of the art animations, combos and finishers make punch, kick and web attacks more super-heroic than ever. Battle 10 of Spider-Man's most infamous enemies from the movie and Marvel® universe, including Sandman ™ and Venom.

Versions

Nintendo's Wii is set to have its own version designed exclusively around the unique controller. The player will have the opportunity to control Spider-Man with Nintendo's controller, presumably able to web swing, web zip, and more. The Wii version will also have two exclusive enemies: Morbius and Shriek. The PS3 and Xbox 360 will have a different version to share but at the moment it is unknown what the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game will have to offer. There will also be PC, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2 and PSP versions of the game.

[/ quote]
122 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 23.10.21

the game comes out in the second quarter of 2007 - but there is not a single screen ... surprised.

B
BotFighter 23.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b], Cool news translated: roll:

L
Lain 23.10.21

How many times I searched for nothing in the game, but I watched the video from the movie very much hooked, the special effects are considerable. : P

E
Elminster 23.10.21

Will the game copy the film or is it a completely different game?

L
Lain 23.10.21

[quote name = "Elminster"] will the game copy the film or is it a completely different game? [/ quote]
Yes, it will be based on the movie.
I hope Activision will finally create a normal game, I played the second one on PC, I didn't really like it on Ps2, I didn't play it, they say it's better.

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

these mini previews discourage the desire to play the game when it is available around the movie :-D

O
ONYXAR 23.10.21

Yes on PS2 there is Spider man 2: the game. Cool is incredible: D In total there are two high-quality games about the spider-the one about which I wrote right now and Ultimate. The first is exclusive, the second multi-platform is played much better on consoles. In short, PC with this case is not lucky.

a
aladdin 23.10.21

without two sticks in such a game it is unrealistic to gamble! PC obviously won't give such a buzz ...

L
Lain 23.10.21

Here are trailers and screenshots from the movie.
[url = http: //www.kinokadr.ru/films/s/spiderman3/] http://www.kinokadr.ru/films/s/spiderman3/ [/ url]

r
realalbedo 23.10.21

It is unlikely that this is a game based on the movie, since Spider-Man is owned by Sony Pictures, although it is possible that Activision signed a contract to publish games based on the films before Sony bought Columbia Pictures.
The second part on PS2 pleased me

a
aladdin 23.10.21

[quote name = "realalbedo"] Sony bought Columbia Pictures ...
[/ quote]

"Kalambia Pictures does not represent ..." (c) the
game will be based on the film

A
Atarim 23.10.21

2 Spidey on Boxing and on PS2 was very good. Big city, free movement, skill leveling. The plot developed along the line of the film, but I learned about different branches (how the mystery appeared, fights with a shocker, distillation with a cat, etc.) In general, I went through the whole game in a relaxed breath.
I am looking forward to part 3 with pleasure. I hope the city will be huge, more skills and cool, next gene, graph

X
Xopek 23.10.21

Spider Man 3 comes out on platforms PS3, PS2, Wii, X360 ... then most likely on PSP, DS and mobile phones ... so there can be no question of any exclusive ... this product is made purely for cutting money and there can be no question of any platform promotion ... The same studio [b] TreyArch [/ b] (Spider-Man: The Movie, Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man, and the recent Call of Duty 3) ... the release date is planned accordingly along with the premiere of the film on [b] May 2, 2007 [/ b]: razz:

S
SsobGib 23.10.21

[quote]
pider Man 3 comes out on platforms PS3, PS2, Wii, X360
[/ quote]
And even PS2: shock:
Great: D

L
Lain 23.10.21

The game doesn't seem to be coming to PS2

L
Lain 23.10.21

Removed the left screens.

l
lonely_soul 23.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b], these are not screenshots or even art. This is action figures and some kind of Venom bullshit.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute: [/ size] [/ color]

Ultimate - youngster.

L
Lain 23.10.21

[quote name = "lonely_soul"] [b] Lain [/ b], these are not screenshots or even art. This is action figures and some kind of Venom bullshit.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute: [/ size] [/ color]

Ultimate - a youngster. [/ quote]
That was what I posted.

S
SsobGib 23.10.21

These are all free collectible figurines.

D
Dan4MerC 23.10.21

[quote name = "SsobGib"] These are collectible figurines. [/ quote]

Yes, this does not apply to the game ...