3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 05.11.19 12:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Gone Home)

According to websites like Metacritic, reviewers praised the game very well, but the users rather coldly met by the project. What do you think?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 05.11.19

Do not think for some reason it does not work on 32 bit system.

C
Club. 05.11.19

No I think that PTS igruha super!Moreover, such a nostalgia from it...have not played but reviews have seen...I think the game is good!

V
Vortigaunt256 05.11.19

AdroV
I have works great. Hand curves someone.

Really liked the game... Very atmospheric... Like a great series... Interesting, but sad. Feel the main character, understand her feelings... Happy and sad with her...

A
AdroV 05.11.19

Vortigaunt256
Hands curves? Lol. You write what Windows you have, and then look at the curves or not.

V
Vortigaunt256 05.11.19

AdroV
See. Key and personal information blacked out, and so information is absolutely reliable.

V
Vortigaunt256 05.11.19

AdroV
Pirates. Downloaded from here.
http://games.karelia.pro/?x=-960&y=-183&query=gone+home&mode=search&name%5B%5D=name&name%5B%5D=requirements&name%5B%5D=multiplayer

Y
YAN_ZAAN 05.11.19

The creators of Bioshock 2 nabogame will not be released, so wait

C
Cergan 05.11.19

YAN_ZAAN
What are you waiting for?

d
dennismiza 05.11.19

Played. Do not understand why the VGX gave her Best PC game of the year.
In short, the meaning is: we play for the girl (or the girl in the picture is not entirely clear), who has a sister, ran away from home. Probably (probably - because the purpose of the game no one explains) we need to find out the reason for leaving the sisters out of the house.
The gameplay itself is not. The walk covered all sorts of subjects, read notes, diaries, documents. The only thing that I liked to listen to music on the gramophone.
If you compare it with Knock-Knock, the second is also bullshit, but at least there is some kind of normal atmosphere + the elements of horror and some rudiments of gameplay. There's nothing here. One night in an empty house. I should feel some emotion? No, have not experienced. I have to empathize with the main character? No, not worried. The game is empty.
The amazing thing to me is that in the list of contenders in this category at VGX was absolutely amazing The Stanley Parable and the main prize was given this bluedale (or reader, or razglyadyvali things I don't know how better to call, because this game vyperdysh software code can be called language).
For reference, like Amnesia: Machine for pigs in love Dear Esther. Love the atmospheric indie games in the first person, but Way home is empty, meaningless and does not cause any feelings.

A
Al0neS1m 05.11.19

Perhaps I do not agree with comrade unsubscribe later. Yes, the game is not for everyone and like those people, whose childhood fell on the middle of the nineties of the last century. In the game spectacularly recreates the atmosphere of those times, when the TV series was the TV series the x-files, the best console was 8-bit Nintendo, and musical preferences ran a simple Rock band. Well, the story, of course. Not to spoil too much, let me just say that the plot plays on the youthful naivety and trying to understand themselves in this difficult, sometimes too adult world... This game is hard to put any rating, because these games come from the framework for understanding computer games as such.
P. S. due To the fact that the game has a lot of text before starting the game, it is recommended to download from the boundless expanses of the Internet Softonic.

R
Reverrius 05.11.19

Amazing project. Starts as the indie horror: a first-person view, a big empty house, rain and lightning outside the window, the dark questions that need answers, secret rooms... But no, it's not horror, in fact before us the project of the romantic plot, which focuses almost all its attention on the interaction with the environment.

The game is essentially no heroics, we just go from room to room, examining objects, finding keys, notes, etc. the Main and important difference from what was in the genre and games in General is the developers attention to interactivity and detail, the game is just forcing myself to believe, puts the player in the mid-90s, because the events occurring in it unfold in 1995. Almost every object in the game, you can take it in hands, to twist, to explore the... environment the game looks very authentic, at once immersing the player into your interactive world. Different objects sometimes can tell about their owners better than themselves. There were a lot of games with interactive environments, but no one, to Gone Home, could not so authentic all to implement.

Of course the game is short and runs for a couple of hours, and the main storyline is still too specific. But in General, there is a good project that deserves attention.

8/10

M
Marat Hachirov 05.11.19

Cool game, fans of interesting stories is certainly worth it to play. Someone wrote that the game is distinguished by the fact that everything happens in a small house, where from the beginning we are given to understand that in this game you can raise and turn almost everything. The story is addictive from the start, forcing us to look for the strings of fate of the inhabitants of this small family.

Separately, you can praise the music in the game, among which are songs known band the runaways.
Biased assessment of course, but... it's worth it!
9/10

K
Konstantin335 05.11.19

Great game, only for the atmosphere of the 90s to put 10.

K
Key Ovald 05.11.19

Classic egalka with a sightseeing tour of the house. Artistic value is no, but not ugly. Just a house.
The story is mediocre and simple. The heroine returns home after a year-long spree in Europe, examining him, along the way, we learn the story of the family and the unlucky sister of the protagonist. Carefully tolerastov.
Good sounds, especially thunder.
But the supply is good. Through notes and items, of course, but quite thoughtful, much is hidden, to see the house quite interesting the well and the ending though and the children, but leaves a pleasant aftertaste. In addition to the history of the sisters and is the story of a father, mother, even the former owner of the house and the house itself.
6/10