3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
czpukmen 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia

[size = 134] [b] Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia [/ b] [/ size]
Platforms: x360, PC.
Developer: [url = http: //games.ign.com/objects/755/755273.html] Artificial Studios [/ url] / [url = http: //games.ign.com/objects/755/755277.html ] IMMERSION Software & Graphics [/ url]
Release Date: US: May 15, 2007
Europe: May 25, 2007
Screenshots [url = http: //media.xbox360.ign.com/media/755/755278/imgs_1.html] here [/ url] The

demo is already live, 450 meters. Downloading =)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 38 minutes 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Played the demo. The toy is very funny, wild drive. We kill zombies with absolutely everything that falls under our hands. A bunch of all sorts of traps. The controls are not very comfortable. Now I want to test multiplayer. : II:
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cart_Man 23.10.21

zombie? damn it! urgently download the demo! : gigi:

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

I'm already used to the controls :) By the way, the game seems to be on UE3. : gigi:

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

Do you want to play online?

C
Cart_Man 23.10.21

yes ... played! cool ... I didn't get used to the controls right away - but then I began to tear and toss zombies to shreds! buy igruhu ad intended !!!

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

Today I played versus with a friend - I haven't got so much fan from the game for a long time. The map is small, littered with all sorts of rubbish to play just awesome. I will definitely take a license.

K
KillEmotions 23.10.21

oh how. I was really looking forward to it, and somehow missed that it was coming out just about ... I'm glad :)

D
Dan4MerC 23.10.21

O_O comes out already in April
This is good

S
Super puper 23.10.21

It is powered by developers from artifical studios, like reality engin.

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] Super Puper [/ b], [quote] March 7, 2007 - As part of an Epic Games presentation to show off their Unreal Engine 3, they decided to showcase a near final version of Artificial Studios' cooperative action game Monster Madness ... The game allows up to four players to band together and slay around 50 types of enemies across various stages with 15 upgradeable weapons and 80 different types of melee items. Each of the 15 primary weapons can be upgraded numerous times to enhance and differentiate their effects. From the brief demo we saw, characters were running around with laser-edged discs, axes, boomboxes that paralyze enemies with the need to dance, shotguns, laser beams, and all sorts of other strange gimmicks. In addition to hand-held firepower, the game will also give players the opportunity to hop into vehicles such as tanks, mechs,

Selectable characters include Zack, a nerd; Jennifer, a bubbly, busty girl; Carrie, a girl of goth or emo persuasions; and more. Each stage takes place from a three quarters overhead perspective, and the camera will zoom out as more players hop into the game in progress. The two levels we saw were Zack's house and a public park area, both of which had plenty of destructible environmental objects and were heavily populated with enemies. Zombies, fire imps, and evil clowns were the baddies we got to see, each of which was given their own introductory sequence.

While playing you'll be able to hold onto a number of weapons, which can be cycled through at will, and upgraded through a merchant, a biker-type guy named Larry, who also gives directions during play. In addition to Monster Madness's online cooperative mode, it will feature a number of competitive gameplay types, though specifics were not mentioned. Epic VP Mark Rein was emphatically pointing out during the demo how UE3 isn't limited to creating first person shooters, but could serve as the backbone for more light-hearted affairs like Monster Madness. We'll have to wait and see how this game turns out when it's released in the coming months for Xbox 360 and PC. The PS3 version, according to Artificial Studios, is a little further behind in development. [/ Quote]
Still UE3 =)

[url = http: //pc.ign.com/objects/755/755279.html] http://pc.ign.com/objects/755/755279.html [/ url] - Is the PC version out now? : shock:

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

Changed release date for Europe :(

O
ONYXAR 23.10.21

I was also waiting for the igruhu, tomorrow I’ll turn it off from a friend: D

A
ACE 23.10.21

the game is so-so, IMHO, some kind of sado mazakhism with raising objects, the demo is not particularly: (
although the fick knows

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the toy is not made in a very standard way, but I quickly got used to it. I'm looking forward to the full version. :)

A
ACE 23.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], which button is there to pick up items and use the first-aid kit?

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], pick up items with the X button (when you approach the item, an icon with a button appears), and first-aid kits are used automatically when picking up.

A
ACE 23.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], it's just such a masakr on the screen that no buttons are noticeable

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], this is what I like about the game. It's a wild mess, and it's terribly fun to play with friends, especially with one set-top box: beer:

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

played the demo, absolutely did not like it, for me it’s better to run zombie at a my n neighbors on the emule. the game did not receive small marks for nothing, it had to be released as an arcade, and not a full-fledged game.

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] Dimasius [/ b], do you already have reviews?

K
KillEmotions 23.10.21

[b] Dimasius [/ b], I don't agree with you, that's all :)