3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonuk 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Legacy of Kain: Defiance is out on PC!

Who played? Share your impressions!

73 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 23.10.21

They promised on February 6th. : upset:Strange. Before time released. Oh and I'll play: love:

H
HAEMHuK 23.10.21

Hopefully, unlike Blood Omen, this game in the Legacy of Cain series can be played to the end ... and no bugs will interfere ...: evil:

L
L_Titanic 23.10.21

Is it already out? Interesting! Well, maybe, because Prince of Percia was also promised by January, but I'm sitting here, playing and don't think about it:-D

But seriously, where does this infa come from?

R
Roman 23.10.21

From here www.nforce.nl and from the official Eidos forum.

j
jonuk 23.10.21

But the din will probably not be very good, since according to estimates on EDGE she was given only 4 points.

x
xtr 23.10.21

Yes, EDGE put it out. Why is relatively clear. The game came out the same as its predecessor, except that the graphics are better. But for true fans of the series, this is not a hindrance. So that Must Have.

K
Kain 23.10.21

So she also came out on PS2!

S
Shmu-Hadron 23.10.21

I ran a little yesterday - I passed the first two levels (the first for Cain, the second for Raziel). So ... the graphics are nice and the gameplay is boring. I feel, I'll give it up soon.

PS: yes, it is very inconvenient to run from Claudia (plus a moronic camera). It was especially annoying when it was necessary to jump from bump to bump with Cain (if you fall down - restart from a checkpoint), and with WASD figs you would normally send him to the next bump, damn it. But he stuck the pad - everything fell into place, and at the next level Raziel was already jumping just like that, although his acrobatic numbers were worse than Cain's ...

F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

The graphics are nice and the gameplay is boring. I feel, I'll give it up soon.

And this still went with LOK2 :( ... It was interesting to play the first one ...

R
Roman 23.10.21

I urgently need help with the game. If anyone has it on their computer, please respond!

L
L_Titanic 23.10.21

All the same, I took it for myself, then I really regretted it - I could only get a pirate of the "Russian project", and I warn everyone, it DOES NOT WORK. Right after the well with the rising fog (those who played should have remembered this place - thanks to the moronic camera), the game gave an error and did not work further. These are the pies.

And I really liked the game itself - what kind of combos you can do! My friend was so connected by uppercuts, regular punches and telekinesis that I sat with my mouth open! If only the camera is not so crooked ....: D

s
student 23.10.21

Damn it. I read it, most are not happy with the game. In short 2003, a complete disappointment for me. All the games I've been waiting for weren't worth my wait.

How many disks and what system requirements does the game have?

R
Roman 23.10.21

2 Disks. Sis requirements are normal:

• Operating System: Microsoft®Windows® 98 SE / Windows® 2000 / Windows® XP

(admin rights required). Note: Windows® 95 / NT IS NOT SUPPORTED.

• CPU: Pentium® 4 1.3GHz (or Athlon XP equivalents).

• RAM: 256MB system memory.

• Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card.

• CD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) CD-ROM drive.

• Video: 100% DirectX® 9.0 compatible 64MB Direct3D card with TnL support.

• Hard Drive: Approximately 2GB free disk space.

• Input Devices: 100% DirectX® compatible 10 button dual analog controller.

D
Daenur 23.10.21

eh ... rusfecation from the shameful wolf is also buggy, you get out of the well and hello windows :(

K
Kay'L 669 23.10.21

Why the heck are you playing russefekallizatsiya? : upset: You know where to get a normal one. :)

D
Daenur 23.10.21

Kyle, after all, it's New Year's Eve, I don't think that someone would have quickly fulfilled my order, at least on the website (gamesold) it is written that after the 13th they will only be issued :( And today I saw and could not resist ... for what and paid :(

R
Roman 23.10.21

I will gladden you that the same will happen next, when Raziel enters the material world, the game will crash into Windows again. We will not play for Raziel! :(

D
Daenur 23.10.21

Yes, I already read the topic on the comrade, where all this was discussed - it's sad: (I'll have to change the toy for something else and buy a normal copy.

K
Kay'L 669 23.10.21

IMHO it was necessary not to flog a fever right away, but just to wait for the opportunity to take a full-fledged version. ;)

R
Roman 23.10.21

Here is the salvation http://www.cdclub.pp.ru/patches/kain_defiance_patch.rar