3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonuk 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Legacy of Kain: Defiance is out on PC!

Who played? Share your impressions!

73 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daenur 23.10.21

Roman: beer: big senks! Hope it works : gigi:

R
Roman 23.10.21

I'm already playing.

j
jonuk 23.10.21

For everyone who does not know, there is a full review of the din on 7wolf.net.

s
snake511 23.10.21

roman thanks for the patch: beer:
I am just a bastard from the game, I liked everything except the camera (although it is also peculiar and you can get used to it;)), but I bought it as soon as I saw it. Blood Omen 2 is also a super game.

s
snake511 23.10.21

Here I am again stuck, although it may be a glitch in the game.
Where it is necessary to get an air robber (where to rearrange stones), there the lever does not work, i.e. I use force on him, but he doesn't care. : sad: Help pliz. Explain what you need to do there.

M
Morra Em Leach 23.10.21

This is a kick-ass :(
Either din with glitches, or one of two
things : ((( Good people and not very much! I PRAY !!! Help with advice or a saving word !!!) After this little blue one gets the river of darkness, he goes back to the portal, so?
so! ok passes through it -> finds itself in the hall -> climbs a spiral staircase-> warms up against a stone so red-> makes itself invisible-> passes gollums and .....
but what?
I only got it one thing: I moved into the world of spirits -> resurrected and came out as if nothing had happened.But then I have been running for 2 days on this devil knows what graveyard: ((((
anybody, help pliz !!! I don't know what to do next or what I did wrong: (((((((((((
: confused:: upset:: sad:

s
snake511 23.10.21

[Quote name = "Morra Em Leach"] This is a kick-ass :(
Either din with glitches, or one of two
things : ((( Good people and not very much! the blue one gets the river of darkness, goes back to the portal, right?
so! ok passes through it -> finds himself in the hall -> climbs a spiral staircase-> warms up against a stone so red-> makes himself invisible-> passes gollums and ... .
but that?
I've got only one thing: the world has moved spiritual> revived and went on as if nothing had happened, but then the zapadlo I run 2 days in this hell knows what kladbiischu.: (((
enibodi, HELP pliz !!! I don't know what to do next or what I did wrong: (((((((((((
: confused:: upset:: sad: [/ quote]
Go to the temple of light and get the river of light, there will be a sign of darkness on the door, which means use the river of darkness to open the door.
Ps you need to look around sometimes;)

C
Cain 23.10.21

Guys, help! Send the registry file for the subject, otherwise Windows reinstalled, the registry was erased, cartoons are now not played, apparently there is a path to them somewhere in the registry ?! (and there are no disks
anymore : () wash here - [email protected]

B
Bron 23.10.21

: confused:
Tell me, pliz, how to get the river air?
In the temple, where the wind is blowing from two holes in the walls, he took out a stone heart,
put it on a stand below ... and what next ???

Pliz heeelp !!!

C
Cain 23.10.21

[quote name = "Cain"] Guys, help! Send the registry file for the subject, otherwise Windows reinstalled, the registry was erased, cartoons are now not played, apparently there is a path to them somewhere in the registry ?! (and there are no disks
anymore :() wash here - [email protected] [/ quote] is
no longer necessary: ​​oops:

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "Bron"]: confused:
Tell me, pliz, how to get the river of air?
In the temple, where the wind is blowing from two holes in the walls, he took out a stone heart,
put it on a stand below ... and what next ???

Pliz heeelp !!! [/ quote]
And then put the stones back (played, clean up after yourself) :))?

PS Can anyone come to the location of the archive door in the Temple of Vorodor.
or what you need to do to drain the water from the dungeon, because behind it, in all likelihood, is the door of the archive ???

to roman You seem to be playing, help: help:

B
Bron 23.10.21

[b] snake511 [/ b]
Senks, I already figured it out :)
Igruha was turning on a little and the switch was not pressed ...

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "Bron"] [b] snake511 [/ b]
Senks, I already figured it out :) The
game was a little prying and the switch was not pressed ... [/ quote]
I had the same problem, it was good patience: lol:

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

People help me with optimistic advice, I am a heartbroken fan who collected the entire collection of lok toys (including defiance), went through all the parts 100 times and the defense also know the whole story about Raziel and Kain and the rest, but I could not calmly see end defiance please please me tell me that there will be another part with a good ending and that it will be the last one (so that the developers would not continue to create one more bad end of the super duper saga) by the
way, who needs help with the passage !!!
help!
PS why why do the developers really do not like the poor man Raza for what, after all, he is much better than Cain (no offense to Cain, but this is so) - why? : sad:: sad:: sad:

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "_ R_A_V_E_N _"] People help me with optimistic advice I am a grief-stricken fan who has collected the entire collection of toys lok (including defiance) -walked all the way through all the parts 100 times and defense also know the whole story about Raziel'e and Kain'e and about the rest, but I could not calmly see the end of defiance please please me tell me that there will be another part with a good end and that it will be the last (so that the developers would not make another bad end of the super duper saga in the future)
[/ quote]
Why did I say that Raziel will be defeated :(
in general, 7wolf's review says that it's time to end this story :( And I just started playing (only BloodOmen2 passed and now I'm passing defiance)
[quote] by the
way, who needs help with the passage !!!
help!
PS why why do the developers really do not like the poor man Raza for what, after all, he is much better than Cain (no offense to Cain, but this is so) - why? : sad:: sad:: sad: [/ quote]
If you want to help, then come here more often :) We will ask, otherwise there are no more kind people here who would like to help: evil:

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

Raziel will not fall, it is just that he will become a little bit in the wrong position to exist in which he existed (vaabche I suggest actively discussing the plot !!!)
PS I very often go to the forum, I just could not answer before, I just forgot my password and remembered the current yesterday.

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "_ R_A_V_E_N _"] R_A_V_E_N _ "] Raziel will not fall, it is just that he will become a little bit in the wrong position to exist in which he existed (vaabche, I suggest actively discussing the plot !!!) [/ ​​quote]
I have not passed yet, what can I say here. But for now, I like this race for truth and power.
I haven’t played soul reaver 1,2 and bloodomen 1 - so I don’t quite enter what is happening there: stupid:
I would like to say that the interweaving of the scenes allows you to spend more time playing :)
Right now I’ll go to finish off, then I’ll tell you everything;)

Mustache , I summed up this game :) Now we can say about the plot:
Raziel, like a stupid boy, is looking for something, but cannot find, in general, he does not know what he wants from life, maybe death or nakraynyak from his soul. And only at the end he is visited by an insight.
And Cain "did everything right" is going to fulfill the prophecy, there he is dear.
And straight Happy end ended.
I am satisfied. Hooray! : encore:

PS I'll add the rest later ...

K
Kay'L 669 23.10.21

Two of your posts going in a row are combined into one. I can't stand the warning yet, but I strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the new item [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 41435] of the rules [/ url].

_
_R_A_V_E_N_ 23.10.21

Snake does not need to offend poor Raziel, he is foreva, he is just very kind and naive (and the fool of the gygygy believes everyone) I am very sorry that Cain, being an unprincipled gnome before defence that's a bastard !!!) I really hope that the developers will feel sorry for the grief-stricken fans (because I am probably not the only one, by the way, a good idea of ​​the deathmatch Cain vs Raziel) and Raziel, being a great martyr in all parts, who just wanted to calmly undead (as a winged vampire), and instead of that, into the abyss they threw (1 part of the infection Cain) - they threw it into the monster (again 1 part) - they pierced it with a blade (sr2) -and also imprisoned it in a maple - that's the bastards just for holding ugh for the developers, it's a shame very much to me Raziel is cute he is a cool dude in vain so (((((((I want one more part lok))))))))))))))))) - with a good ending (for Raziel)

s
snake511 23.10.21

[quote name = "_ R_A_V_E_N _"] Snake does not need to offend poor Raziel, he is foreva just very kind and naive (and the gygygy fool believes everyone)
[/ quote]
I said the same thing, just in a different form;)
[quote]
I am very it is a pity that Cain, being unprincipled before defiance ## oh only in defiance, stepped on the right path and at the end that the most interesting thing remained alive (that's a bastard !!!)
[/ quote]
He was not ## oh, well, if only in SR1 , 2. He stayed right, tk. heartless he - he himself said this in the game (I liked this joke: -D). He achieved his goal, to change his fate and he achieved it, but apparently Raziel prevented him from doing this :(, so he did bad deeds.
[Quote]
I really hope that the developers will feel sorry for the grief-stricken fans (because I'm probably not the only one, by the way, a good idea of ​​a deathmatch Cain vs Raziel) and Raziel, being a great martyr in all parts, who just wanted to calmly undead (as a winged vampire), but instead they threw him into the abyss (1 part of the infection Cain) - they pressed into the monster (again 1 part) - they pierced it with a blade (sr2) -and also imprisoned it in a maple - that's the bastards just for holding ugh for the developers, it's a shame very much to me Raziel is cute he is a cool dude in vain so (((((((I want one more part lok))))))))))))))))) - with a good ending (for Raziel) [/ quote]
Damn, you probably did not understand at all. The end is good for both. Raziel is no longer a vampire - this is what he wanted, he is now the soul of the sword and Cain's right hand is good. Cain, after all, is also a good dude, he buried the ancient god, who did nasty things to him and made peace with Raziel, he did not want to kill him, and he did not kill him.
What ending would you suggest?
I am glad that it all ended this way, you no longer need to stir up this plot, it is better to let them come up with some more legend and go ahead ...

to Kay'L669
Because of me, this rule was introduced :( this is bad, now I will know.