3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IS 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Mercenaries: World In Flames

At this E3, Pandemic unveiled new mercenaries for the PS3 to the public. Naturally promised super-duper graphics, complete freedom of action, etc., confuses only chapters. a hero who, to put it mildly, is not pleasant to the eye. In short, there is little information.
In general, inject who knows what!
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
OGGIS 23.10.21

Mercenaries: Wrold In Flames -: crazy: Maybe the World?

g
gravemaker 23.10.21

there are at least 3 chapters of heroes, like even now 4
beautiful graphics, a huge world, complete destructibility of the environment

I
IS 23.10.21

[quote name = "OGGIS"] Mercenaries: Wrold In Flames -: crazy: Maybe World? [/ quote]
Oops ... well, I screwed up, it's not enough to kill me. HANG IS, SHOOT IS, TO HIS WALL !!!

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I read in PSM that puddles from gasoline will ignite from sparks! I also read that bullets (if you shoot at a car) will fly through the glass without harming the car itself. I also read that you can hijack anything - from a motorcycle to a submarine. In general, I read a lot, but what will actually be difficult to guess ...

B
Burrito 23.10.21

Screens / videos in the studio.

g
gravemaker 23.10.21

screenshots on merc2.com

Z
Zoder 23.10.21

And what do you need to do in this game? And then they all compare it with GTA (: love :). : upset:

A
Aziphov 23.10.21

flood theme

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

video => [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mercenaries2worldinflames/media.html] http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/merc ... media.html [/ url ].
Well, this type of GTA is only in the zone of military conflict, the first part is just super-duper.

I
IS 23.10.21

And now I'm wondering - will such a PS3 pull? Of course, I understand that she has Cell RSX Blu-Ray all the cases, but judging by the screenshots, the games of the first wave will not differ in the same graphics, so a logical question arises - are these frames real? If so, what is stopping other developers from doing something similar? All these Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm look just disgusting (besides, they are made by studios of a higher rank than Pandemic).

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

[quote name = "IS"] And now I'm wondering - will this PS3 pull? Of course, I understand that she has Cell RSX Blu-Ray all the cases there, but judging by the screenshots, the games of the first wave will not differ in the same graphics, so a natural question arises - are these frames real? If so, what is stopping other developers from doing something similar? All these Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm look just disgusting (besides, they are made by studios of a higher rank than Pandemic). [/ Quote]
IS you seen screenshots of this game? so they are not cool and this game, by the way, comes out on boxing.

I
IS 23.10.21

I watched the video ... It seems to me that this is a cross between GTA San Andreas Xenus and Far Cry. But the feeling that this is a clone for some reason does not arise.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 29 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], on the box? It can not be! I recently read in the same PSM that this toy comes exclusively for Ken Kutaragi's typewriter !!!
And what about the graphics ... you can see, you got hung up, in my opinion it is only slightly inferior to the notorious Crysis

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

Yes, it comes out on the box and the graphics of this game are not cool, but the game itself will be just awesome.

I
IS 23.10.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] Yes, she comes out on the box and the graphics of this game are not cool, but the game itself will be just awesome. [/ quote] Well ... if she comes out on the box, then I'm Osama Bin Laden!
I swear by my 50 inch telecom - IT WILL COME ON PS3 !!! At least that's what the magazines say

O
OGGIS 23.10.21

She goes out there and there

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

IS you know how to read?
"This game, by the way, comes out in boxing" is not the same thing as "this game comes out only in boxing".

S
SsobGib 23.10.21

On Gamespot it is written that the game will probably be released on the 360th, so it's 50/50.

I
IS 23.10.21

Maybe it will be released on 360. But I recently read an interview with Pandemic which said that Mercenaries will load the console (I mean PS3) in full (naturally for the initial toolkit), so most likely the XBox 360 with its three symmetric processors will simply suffocate! So there is only one way out - to worsen the graphics in some way, and you must admit it is not very good

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

explain where to worsen? to the level of the first box? there and so everything is not cool enough.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

are they like second Mercenaries?

p.s. the title was corrected.

R
RIPPER12 23.10.21

[Quote]
Naturally, a super-duper graphics is promised
[/ quote] you can't tell from the screenshots, the graphics are average to anybody: wink:

[b] IS [/ b], but is it possible without fanaticism in posts? :)