3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CariSandor 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Impressions of the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

I was a little late, of course, but no less interest from this.
In general, the impressions are rather negative than positive. Primarily because of, I beg your pardon, Rockstar's fucking behavior: Bidding 4K for literally a new wrap, but okay, the big problem is that they removed (!) The originals from Steam. I don't know about other sites.
The impressions of the "new wrapper" are also negative. The environment was cool, of course, but this leads to several problems: 1) We lost the color sensor. Atmosphere. This is especially noticeable in the troika, which has lost its blue-melancholic mood. Sadly
2) Characters. I will not be the first person who noticed this (And this is already talking about something), but this is squalor. Plasticine-puppet something that still does not fit into the new environment. I absolutely did not like the new Vercetti, who turned into Toby King, but Claude hooked.
There is a certain "anime" in it (especially in the hair), but it looks cute.
Well, actually about what
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CariSandor 28.10.21

what i talked about earlier: the characters don't fit into the environment. absolutely.
Here.
I apologize for splitting messages - I just couldn't send my canvas.
I hope this topic will be of interest to you.

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

There are already two topics where there is a discussion, and you created another one.

C
CariSandor 28.10.21

IngwardIn
Yes.

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

Until I touch it myself, I will not say anything

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

CariSandor
So, in fact, he painted everything: the visual component is shit, the cut content is shit. You can also add here that the radio will be far from the original. The impression is not the best.
It remains to check out the engine itself and the availability of new content.

UPD. I generally burn very strongly from this announcement, especially considering the company and what remasters could be done. And it looks like a slap in the face of the fans.

S
Salvador gunzerker 28.10.21

I wonder what the optimization will be?

H
Homikator 28.10.21

Until I feel it on a pirate, I will not buy it.
Again, if the game is only available from Dooms in the launcher, I will not buy it.
Only Steam.

I
InboxM 28.10.21

CariSandor
The original games were removed only to oblige players to buy the updated ones. True, the Steam release is disgusting.
But what's stopping you from taking the classics on torrent?
The characters look awful in a way, plastic and plasticine, I agree. But the environment is much better.
And here's the most interesting thing, they killed the atmosphere there, well, well.
Whether it is a quality remaster, it will never be able to surpass the atmosphere and lampiness of the original.

k
kurskiy 28.10.21

You can't judge anything from the trailers, so you need to try first. But so far it seems that somehow the price does not correspond to the quality.

W
Wild rider 28.10.21

The impressions are mixed from the trailer and from the screenshots. I did not expect that Pixar studio would take up the remastering of GTA games.
Somewhere the textures were redrawn from scratch, somewhere they were doubled, and somewhere a bolt was hammered. (help me to see the clothes of Ryder and Big Smoke) It looks very strange.

A
Ababkov Denis 28.10.21

Interesting explanation, but I liked everything except some Persians

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

Ababkov Denis
How did they compare physics?) Lol

k
kotasha 28.10.21

Here, my provider has banned the R laucher for a day already, give 4k more and look for vpn just cool.

a
an0r0m 28.10.21

kotasha My
condolences! = (
You can google everything related to the error code or write to technical support.
BUT!
I remember how the Rockstar technical support worked. It was with GTA V, and very often gta ended with an error and if my memory serves me correctly, restarting the drivers. The problem was with many people, the topic was created 1-2 years before I first encountered it.I did not get any normal answers from the guys from Rockstar, like everyone else.

T
Toreno 03.11.21

OMG why did they shove it into the official trailer :(