3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackshepard 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Xbox Series X Controller Key Mapping (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

However, whoever has the same problem, we are looking for a solution.
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.STR 28.10.21

The same crap
xbox elite of the first revision of
ps along the way everyone has such a problem
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1088850/discussions/0/3118172724637359098/

a
agula98 28.10.21

right-click on the game in steam-properties-controller and select disable steam input system

O
Oleg Inkin 28.10.21

agula98
didn't help me. xbox elite v2

m
mr.STR 28.10.21

Helped me

S
Star-th 28.10.21

agula98
helped me
only not "disable the steam input system"
but, on the contrary, "enable the steam input system"

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

The pirates came running in, instructed the minuses. They envy, apparently.

a
agula98 28.10.21

JackShepard
Here it is.

m
maksokolov05 28.10.21

Good day to all. Do not throw your slippers, but the above method works for those who bought the game on Steam. Is there a solution for those who purchased the game in the epic? From temporary - if you switch directly in the game between the keyboard and the gamepad, then the display becomes correct.

a
agula98 28.10.21

maksokolov05
Wait for patch or use x360 emu

S
Star-th 28.10.21

maksokolov05
and if you add a third-party game to Steam?

m
maksokolov05 28.10.21

Star-th
In this case, as I understand it, you cannot go to the properties of a particular game and activate the necessary items.

J
Jallers 28.10.21

Yes, if you add the game as a third-party, then you cannot enter the properties. I empirically found the only solution to the problem - if you connect the controller not via a wireless adapter, but via a cable, then the layout is displayed correctly.

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

Jallers Have
you tried Bluetooth? Maybe it will work too ..

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

In general, the update of the controller firmware in the Xbox Accessories helped, it correctly detects both Bluetooth and the old adapter.

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

Once it was launched on bluetooth, then it was not determined at all.

J
Jallers 28.10.21

JackShepard
just tried bluetooth, the display is the same as when using the adapter (incorrect, from the nintendo pro controller). But I did not try to update the firmware. If it fixes everything, then super, thanks.

m
maksokolov05 28.10.21

JackShepard
Just updated the gamepad too - it didn't help, the buttons are also mixed up in the game. In general, it's interesting - it's been drawn to update the gamepad, what's changing with the firmware?)

J
Jackshepard 28.10.21

maksokolov05
I don't know. Connected to Xbox SX - asked to update. Connected to Windows - also asked to update) Therefore, we can say for sure that the requirements for the firmware are different. And so only once after the firmware I noticed a change in the connection speed to the whistle. And that was on the Xbox One controller of the first revision of
PS An update for the Guardians was released - the situation with the layout has not changed

J
Jallers 28.10.21

Updating the controller firmware didn't help me either. The only working option for me is a wire connection, in which case everything is displayed normally. This is the first time I come across such a strange bug that it can generally change when the type of signal transmission is changed.)