3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 28.10.21 09:37 pm

What are you waiting for in the updated parts (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

I'm waiting for a realistic Hot Coffee, kidding, waiting for realistic damage to the car, graphics and my favorite "Spent"
63 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely maze 28.10.21

AlexanderYA will
tighten the graphics a bit, some radio will be cut out, and so the games will be the same

personally, I don't expect anything like that, I don't expect anything like that, I understand from the very beginning what kind of remaster

it will be, although I don't mind wai city in a slightly new wrapper, since it was from her that I started playing GTA more on ps2

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

Why are there no videos and screenshots? Because the remasters will be on the same level as the recent GTA V: Expanded & Enhanced. Rocky, you see, are afraid of buhurt in advance. I cannot explain it in another way ...

I do not expect anything. I will go through and forget

S
Salvador gunzerker 28.10.21

I can finally get to know the classics.

b
burelom666 28.10.21

Salvador Gunzerker
What stopped you before?

K
Kurt macgalen 28.10.21

burelom666
If I hadn’t played three and a weiss in my childhood, I wouldn’t play such a game these days. At one time I did not play Warcraft 3, everyone says that this is an unsurpassed classic, but for me it is a non-playable stump, like old gtas for modern players

K
Kurt macgalen 28.10.21

I'm waiting for normal resolution, aiming along a curve, lighting is normal, adequate 60fps

F
Fan of Ostashkovts 28.10.21

I really look forward to a ride for the new mystic. Suddenly Ostashkovets himself will return here to start searching for the already updated game

n
nik32wpo 28.10.21

To keep the radio the same.

F
FinistEG 28.10.21

I'm not expecting anything. As it was all dull, so it will be IMHO
You can put minuses

zy And GTA 5 generally sucks.

P
Pirate_In_Law 28.10.21

I do not expect there to be a graph at the remake level. If the graph is at a level between GTA 4 and 5, then it's already good, and of course I'm waiting for attention to the little things: for the cars to be covered with mud, which means there are functioning car washes, the options for tuning cars in GTA have been expanded (and preferably in VC and 3 too), and the customization of characters in all three games was expanded: (hairstyle, clothes, etc.) so that there was a random generation of license plates, and not so that one plate on all cars in the game and everything like that. Damage to cars and recoil when shooting at the level of GTA 4. In general, I want the emphasis to be in the gameplay, and not in the graphics.

A
AlexanderYA 28.10.21

Fan Ostashkovtsa
There is no and there was no mysticism in GTA (I'm talking about the old parts, including 4), except for the one that some non-Tubers and people with dementia invented for themselves, yes, there were UFO-shaped tips and then, only a cafe, but no more and a couple of models of dismembered corpses.

R
Real slim shady 28.10.21

I'm waiting for a normal author's translation of subtitles, well, so that the cheats are not removed, otherwise we live in a difficult time, and by the way about the time - I VERY strongly hope that nothing will be cut out, again in a difficult time we live where every dog ​​can sue you ty̶ ̶N̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶u̶l̶ ̶h̶l̶e̶b̶ with whom you did not share bread.

J
JoYoung 28.10.21

Opportunities to play it.

A
AlexMort 28.10.21

Strange as it may sound, I am not familiar with any game from this trilogy, so I'm waiting for these remasters in order to pass them on a normal grafon!

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

What to expect from a graphical update? I look forward to meeting old friends Cj, Sweet Smoke and Ryder in the new
Weiss City shell, and I don't like the top three. Although with normal graphics m. I will pass.

M
McLaren MP4-4 28.10.21

I'm not expecting anything.
I, out of the kindness of my soul and somewhere in my naive simplicity, thought that the "skeleton" (engine) from RDR2 would be stretched with textures from the previous actual parts of the GTA series.
But the closer to the release, and the voiced some details of the game ...
Stretched, developers, just another community.

k
kurskiy 28.10.21

Nothing. When it comes out, I'll see what happened. And so, you can guess for a long time, or even be disappointed even before the release in the end.

F
Fan of Ostashkovts 28.10.21

AlexanderYA
There is mysticism in GTA. As Ostashkovets said in 2009 on this forum, "mysticism in GTA is hidden and it is necessary to look for it." The games are full of allusions to UFOs, the Cult of Epsilon and Bigfoot. I've been doing this myself since 2010 and found a lot of interesting things. Thanks to Ostashkovts that in those years he did a great job. In new versions, they will be able to add more than hints. GTA 4 has mysticism. The Mystery of the Spunk Factory + Blood in the Entrance. Once in the year 2012 I even filmed videos about it. Yes, maybe there is no direct existence in Sa, say Bigfoot, but there are many references to it.

A
AlexanderYA 28.10.21

Fan Ostashkovtsa
Can't, but he's not (bigfoot, pigsa, etc.), at least I judge by the models, at one time I watched them all when I was working on servers in GTA, but at the expense of the fact that "mysticism in GTA is hidden and you need to look for it ", you can also find mysticism in feces, if you look for it, and I did not particularly notice any references (well, except for zone 51 and UFOs), I don’t know about part 4, because I didn’t play it too much.

a
attacking_beaver 28.10.21

I'm waiting for what the developers promised, a little tighter graphics and gameplay. but most of all modern management, seemingly also declared. the first time passed like many on a pc with a keyboard mouse, and now I have long been accustomed to playing 3-person action games from a gamepad, so I want adequate control.