3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 28.10.21 09:42 pm

Unable to get to the Citadel due to a bug (Mass Effect 3)

In general, I had to use the console command to port to Eden Prime (where we found Proteanin) to complete the additional quest, there was no other way to return to this lock. Safely made apt. and sailed back to Normandy. Now, every time I dock to the citadel, I play a cutscene Priority: Mars (our first arrival at the citadel, with Ashley wounded) and after her a black screen, but the sounds and conversations of people in the citadel are heard. Maybe someone came across this? and it's strange why exactly Mars, I have already gone quite far (did all the plot dls and priority: tuchanka)
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

unface18
broke the game, better start over or boot before your shenanigans

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

unface18
Try someone else's phased save.
https://www.playground.ru/mass_effect_3/cheat/save

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

unface18
Of course it was not, I did not enter codes in the game
PS: there, except for the scan of consoles, no additional. no missions. Generally minuscule, which is unlikely to affect the readiness of the galaxy

G
Guest 14.05.22

For me it's also happened. However anytime I go to the citidel It loads that same exact scene.

G
Guest 14.05.22

First time encountered it was after the invasion with the citidel. I wonder if you can teleport to the Normandy, whenever that cutscene loads and it's a black screen, I'm able to access the cons9le commands. I killed my selfe, reloaded mission. But never tried teleporting to the Normandy. Wonder if you can quick save aswell to work around it.