3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limawne 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Ah shit, here we go again! (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

What are your impressions of the trailer?
I personally did not expect anything good, and at the same time he was very pleasantly surprised.
At first glance, the style is specific, but I think you can give a chance, after all, it fits the cartoonish caricature aesthetics of everything that happens in these games.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex9663 28.10.21

main question: Tommy learn to swim and can Claude speak?

L
Limawne 28.10.21

Alex9663
Claude say - nafig it is necessary, the whole aesthetics of the troika will deteriorate.
It would be nice to teach Tom to swim, but it’s unlikely, it’s too many improvements in the mechanics, it’s hardly a problem. But it would be cool

A
Alex9663 28.10.21

Limowney,
if they did, then they would stop joking about Claude and Tommy, and making memes so the uniqueness of these games will disappear

G
Grandshot 28.10.21

Personally, I didn't like it at all. For now, at least. I'll wait for the gameplay cutscenes. I expected the level of the remaster of Saints Row the Third, but clearly not the 'cartoon' style from it, which does not suit games at all (although, by the way, the characters of the remaster of CP3 look even more realistic). I hoped that there would be a respect for the original source, modern graphic effects not to the detriment of the original atmosphere. Alas, what was shown clearly contradicts this.

R
Real slim shady 28.10.21

It's disgusting, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more censorship than in movies from Netflix, with this cartoonish graphics gangs will not kill each other, but slightly mutilate, instead of drugs there will be cigarettes, and you will not be able to crush people, push as much as possible .. ugh

B
BDmitriy 28.10.21

Claude will definitely be silent. And both Tommy and I don't think they'll be able to swim here either. The task is to update the game, and not fence new mechanics and characters

B
Bola1695 28.10.21

I did not expect any strong changes, since this is still a remaster, not a remake. The visual is controversial, but it looks, in principle, not bad. I wonder what will happen to the difficulty, because the controls will be the same as in GTA V. I hope you can choose the difficulty as in the recent remake of the Mafia.

F
Fan of Ostashkovts 28.10.21

I could not help but notice how the scores of the game fell here. What were you waiting for? If done on Rage, then there would be other expectations. We haven't even played yet. And the price is ... Well, who is to blame that the dollar rate is this? Until we see the gameplay, it's too early to draw conclusions. I still hope for new physics and artificial intelligence. We are waiting, we believe, we hope. And so on the Rockstar channel there are more likes than disas. It also added that the police cars in GTA 3 are black. I thought that in the remaster they would return the intended color. For some reason, I still have dreams of seeing Darkel outstanding missions of rage on the streets, but I think that Darkel, like his entire gang under the bridge, was completely removed from the game. (In older versions, you could find his skin)

O
OSKaR2255 28.10.21

I don't know what to expect from this "mini-remake" ...
Just remember that a lot of good mods were killed for this release, and people, or rather fans of the game, were sent to court.

A
AlexanderYA 28.10.21

Hmm, this is definitely not what I was expecting, "cartoonish caricature aesthetics of everything that happens in these games", well, don't tell me, this is definitely not suitable for GTA, this is not Saints Row for you.
There are several top modders who made very good graphics, I had to cooperate with them, and then put a price tag of $ 59)

M
Mars boy 03.11.21

Alex9663
Tommy may learn to swim, but Claude is unlikely to speak.
The fact that Claude does not know how to speak has become a "feature" of GTA3, so most likely No

L
Limawne 10.11.21

AlexanderYA
What is the connection between modders and the complete transfer of the game to a new engine?

B
BMW3000 10.11.21

Sweet's face in the screenshot above looks rather clumsy and does not look like the original (it doesn't matter, we'll replace the model, if that), but otherwise everything is fine, the picture is of good quality - the textures are detailed, the models of people are no longer square and with fingers, in general, at least the level of Half-Life 2 has reached, and thanks for that. Objectively, you can only judge by playing yourself. I give the remaster 4 points out of 5. There won't be another one anyway.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

Watching black cop in VC added. What other surprises will appear in the reissue?

Y
YourDevil54 17.11.21

Limauni,
all games are made on the San Andreas engine (in Unreal Engine 4.24.2) and castrated according to mechanics (III and VC),
even they did not bother to change the sound to the original one in the menu. thanks for merging some files "accidentally" (radio station tracks, hot coffee, etc.)