3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Thief 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Mouzon from Chaos Theory (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

People do not know where to download or rip out of the game a song from the radio in the Penthouse mission. She screams from all the tape recorders, something like: "Sorry I am la la la la, etc.". I'll be very thankful
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destruction 28.10.21

yes, cool song

D
Dan4MerC 28.10.21

I would also like to find ...

M
Master Thief 28.10.21

Yes, all this is clear pepper. you need a program that understands files with the SS0 and LS0 extensions

M
Master Thief 28.10.21

Well, what are the guys?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.10.21

So, after spending 5 minutes of my personal time, I found music ... ;-)) You can download it from here ...

M
Master Thief 28.10.21

they are not downloaded separately, and secondly, this music is in the game menu, I meant another one (see the posts)

s
shaihkritzer 28.10.21

Where can I get Mouzon, which plays in the Baths mission, when it is necessary to defuse bombs. There is a typical Mouzon, like the timer beeps, but to the drums ...

F
FlashKoT 28.10.21

And I like Mouzon from the BANK mission better. Then, when someone almost noticed you, or when they noticed, or when they killed someone =))) There, like, they also knock on the drum, with such an echo. In general, the whole soundtrack is in the subject.
PS The game exceeded all my expectations !!! Skoriby 4th came out :)

B
BuMpEr 28.10.21

I bought the entire soundtrack a year before the game appeared here, in Russia, at an ordinary music kiosk for a hundred wooden ones.

_
_Bars 28.10.21

People! Well, why are you soaring? :))) These are just * .OGG files! Just rename and bullet into your favorite turntable! And nefig look for and steam with a jump. Everything is already under your nose, the main thing is to think a little with your head :))) And the tracks are really awesome! :) And there are 18 minutes! (I take into account only those that start with MUS ...). To your health!

_
_Bars 28.10.21

Crap! I just wrote and then noticed that NOT ALL SSO files are renamed OGG, but only those whose names begin with "MUS ...". Such is the bullshit.

_
_Dark_ 28.10.21

who knows the name of the file containing the song Sorry I am

M
Master Thief 28.10.21

if I knew that I wrote it a long time ago, I recorded the entire video with this Mouzon with fraps and just saved the music later, I sit and enjoy it.

T
TRoJaN047 28.10.21

Guys, help ah!
I have been looking for music from the first Splinta for a long time.
There is how you cut the game in the video.
Who knows where it is, write plz !!!

_
_Bars 28.10.21

By the way, here I heard some interesting information. I myself often listen to the electronics of Amon Tobin, and so it turns out that he was the one who wrote the music for the 3rd part of the game! There is even a separate album called "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory". But I don't have it: (Who will find it, please tell me where they dug it. :)

P
Paul1 28.10.21

Gozer Here: http://forums.playground.ru/splintercell3/96408/
Only with the jump you seem to have been late for a long time ...
_Bars I had his entire album in mp3 lying around somewhere. Only now it is impossible to listen to it apart from the game, IMHO ... This is the kind of music that sounds only in the context of the video sequence, there is no other way. In general, the entire soundtrack can be listened to directly in the game - I have such an option, there is even Tobin's biography. :)

T
TRoJaN047 28.10.21

Thank you guys!
Pts helped

P
Paul1 28.10.21

Gozer I would love to help you, but I don't have this song ...

_
_Bars 28.10.21

2 Paul1
A bit of flame :)
Of course, Amon Tobin is not for everybody, but I started listening to him in isolation from the video sequence! :)) Yes, and learned that it was he who wrote the music for Splinter Cell recently :) Heh ... Apparently, I have a very "amateur" :)
If not a secret, where he took this wonderful disc, and then I only 6 albums.

T
TRoJaN047 28.10.21

Paul1, you already helped me !!!
I found the song!
At least I needed a name!
You just misunderstood me!
Thanks!!!