3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a_Sol 28.10.21 10:08 pm

A blow to the systemist and its consequences.

Good day, visitors of the PG program forum. I really want to share my problem. Help if you can.
It all started with a simple misunderstanding. While playing Black Ops, I kicked the system unit with my foot. The story is complicated, but he did it not out of malice.
In general, when trying to start the computer, the monitor refused to work cleanly. I suspected a video card. I opened the sistemnik, cleaned everything there, all contacts were in place. All the same, the computer refused to start. After a few hours, I tried to start the computer again. And now, he earned! Only during the greeting BSOD appeared and the computer rebooted. After the second attempt, the computer started up normally. But when I tried to play BO, my FPS dropped sharply. So in all games. Even when watching a video in full screen mode, the FPS also drops. Help who can!

Reinstalling Windows and cleaning the computer did not help. Changing drivers too.
19 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 271236 28.10.21

While playing Black Ops, I kicked the system unit with my foot.
It is necessary to think with brains, and not to beat the systematic.
most likely the video card is damaged

R
Remote 28.10.21

most likely the video card is damaged

G
Garrus-1994 28.10.21

The author is generally cool :)))

a
a_Sol 28.10.21

Couldn't the hard drive break? Although it seems to have checked and everything is ok. As for the blow: I never express anger at the system unit) My favorite bit me and my leg reflexively flew into the system unit. The blow was very strong.

D
D0c_81 28.10.21

CRUEL !!! maybe the hard part has partially flown off, the buffer memory of course saves, but everything has a limit! this is still an assumption. : - CARRY TO THE SERVICE.

i
igorrr37 28.10.21

if the bsod pops up, read at least what they write

s
shrabigus 28.10.21

DeathOnFly
Your system engineer is now afraid of you, and therefore does not want to work. Suddenly for what jamb you hit him again.

B
Banehallow 28.10.21

How often do you reflexively kick your pets? :)

In general, except for the MatPlay and the Video Card, nothing could be damaged from a kick with a foot. If you damaged the Motherboard, then you would not launch anything at all. Remains a video card.

Hard drive
Heh with the usual reflex kick, you won't ruin the hard drive . I have it from the table in the garage on the tiles fell nothing happened.

Y
Yurax 28.10.21

I have it from the table in the garage on the tiles fell nothing happened.
I, too, fell off the table and nothing, but a friend just fell on his side and vidyuhe pipets came !!!

a
a_Sol 28.10.21

Thank you, I was still going to change the vidyuhu.

W
Wolk000 28.10.21

While playing Black Ops, I kicked the system unit with my foot.
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Ride 28.10.21

depending on where the blow was and whether there was a cover, maybe the cooler of the video card just moved out or something.

A
ANRIL13 28.10.21

I somehow fell off the table once)) refused to boot, checked the RAM bars and it all worked))

_
_Daemon_ 28.10.21

Afftar- you shout ,, THIS SPAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAA '' during a strike?

t
tratata and ololo 28.10.21

uahahahah)))

N
NickoIa 28.10.21

DeathOnFly

You're cool. Almost like Chuck Norris

m
mkkirill 28.10.21

Hello guys, in short, I accidentally hit my little toe on the computer, the monitor stopped working this morning and started the graphics and the graphics became very bad what to do?

s
saa0891 28.10.21

mkkirill
Check the connection of the cable that goes from monik to vidyahu, also check vidyahu. maybe stupidly left the connector, the power cable.

N
NUB_007 28.10.21

Damn, the mood was shit. But seeing this topic I could not pass by. Thank you, dude, for the uplifting mood. SMILE !!!