3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyuchiy83 05.11.19 01:01 pm

To kill a King fish or not? (Metro Exodus)

Murder soma affects both the story or not?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communist2001 05.11.19

nope,only achivku will give you,at least I was killed and left,but nothing changed)

S
Sprintin 05.11.19

Колючий83
no.
do not kill civilians and on the third card of the pioneers(their meaning is to kill with a crossbow slant) and pirates, that's all well and help the hostages, but the bandits.
well, those who give up, cut down and ran on.

D
DemanShu 05.11.19

Колючий83
Yes. Kill. Not affected.

v
vtlk760 05.11.19

Sprintin
those who surrender should not be cut down

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

vtlk760 wrote:
those who surrender should not be cut down
Those who rent it is not advisable to kill, but to stun you all.

v
valsid 05.11.19

I was stun surrendering, the Caspian sea bandit surrendered and then began to shoot in the back

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

valsid wrote:
in the Caspian sea bandit surrendered and then began to shoot in the back
Yes, you can surrendered after a while to change your mind. Stun is always possible, a good ending will not be lost.

K
Kolyuchiy83 05.11.19

Well then, let them live, because someone will need to keep the population Bolotnikov, when He will leave, and he helped me in difficult situations.

S
Sprintin 05.11.19

vtlk760
I was knocked out, and I have a good ending.
I punched in principle, if in stealth.

L
Linch2000 05.11.19

You can get good or bad ending. It all depends on your actions.
https://ru.ostrog.com/metro-exodus-23842/

00mph 05.11.19

finally something developed, I think, lost a piece of the story. here you killed, not killed - nothing changes. but the topic would be, for example, you do not understand how to kill it soma this, and returning to the engine with the car at pereezde through the water you get that som knocks. all of the car and to rescue with the village nobody can and doctor Kati you and Stepan will not make her offer...

A
Akiralight 05.11.19

00mph
I think Yes, that fish was not disclosed. In General, I would have done so:
1) Killed the fish, killed Silentia and spared all its armed aggressive sectarians - good ending level: civilians ceased to worship him, to be afraid of electricity, don't send anybody to catch electric demons and all live a normal free life.
2) Not killed the fish, killed Silentia - bad ending, the cultists or the fish is going to kill someone when you break through the bridge.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.11.19

I killed, not what happened in the diary on the train Artem write that killed her, and so the ending is not affected.

E
ERHater 18.03.22

Akiralight
Well, yes, "healed a free life" :) Wilderness, there are no warehouses of equipment nearby, everything that is available degrades and fails. But you can engage in hunting and fishing. By the year 2040, if without trade, everyone will switch to bows and spears. And they will become easy prey for the slave traders, the only protection will be the King Fish, the beasts around and anomalies. With faith in the "king of fish", they will at least have no moral doubts about what is happening.

M
Mo_ToR_oS 18.03.22

I didn’t kill, but I turned the platform, now there is no catfish and I can’t sit on the railcar :( what should I do?

b
blindima1 18.03.22

didn’t kill him, but turned the platform, approached the handcar where the inscription DGSHU-1508 pressed the Latin E and sat on the handcar. If not, then a glitch, roll back and go through again. Like the first time passed, also glitched. I don’t know, there are two levers, on the one hand and on the other, the platforms turn on both sides, maybe on the other hand you didn’t press the lever?