3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 10:21 pm

Game Impressions (Back 4 Blood)

comes out tonight, share your opinions
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
John brooks 28.10.21

Apparently the popularity of the game is such that people continue to play left 4 dead

X
XOPSSS 28.10.21

I took it to the EGS with a discount coupon. Very cheerful. Shooting feels great. There is dynamics. At one time, I played a little in the first and second l4d, so I can't say how much worse / better it is than its predecessors - but definitely at the moment on the market of zombie jester - the game is top

1xXSASHAXx1 03.11.21

XOPSSS
Yes, it will, they only need to balance the difficulties, otherwise it is very difficult to survive on a veteran with teammates who are hiding behind their backs. Since it is banal you will have 40 hp at the end, and you will most likely die the very first, and some fellow with full hp will only blame you, although he will also die because he did not help the team with heals. The game needs balance, this is a fact, xs what they hope for when there are people who are hiding behind their backs, and HP after a round is not restored by at least 75%. Cabins with heal at the beginning of the round are far from always, but sometimes they are on a level and in all of them they are not, plus 400 coppers for 30% of the hill is expensive, there is not enough money for a veteran, what happens in a nightmare I am afraid to imagine.

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

An excellent shooter for a couple of evenings, I did not play in L4D, but they are very similar in videos on YouTube, only back4 blood is a cut above the schedule

S
Skull Eduction 23.12.21

I think by the end of 2022 the entire edition will cost 1000-1200 rubles instead of 3000, which they put on the incentive, although you can buy it in the epic for 1200 with a coupon for the entire edition.

P
Papooas 09.01.22

I took it at a discount and with a coupon in Epic for 550r. For such a price of norms.

W
Winston77 07.02.22

It’s a pity that I still want to try it, I’m waiting for a pirate to buy right away I don’t want to