3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 28.10.21 10:21 pm

Gameplay show? (Starfield)

Good day to all!
Actually, the title expresses the question: when to expect a gameplay video? The release is almost a year later, but the game is known only from a beautiful teaser.
Perhaps, news slipped somewhere, about a full-fledged display of gameplay?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 28.10.21

AlexDenton
Well, maybe next year at E3 they will show the gameplay, and the release will be in the fall of 2022. But who knows, maybe the game will be postponed a lot more times, it is not known for how long.

A
AlexDenton 28.10.21

Protocol10
It is unlikely that they will plan the transfer - they have bind a very significant date for themselves, they will not refuse it. + the game has been in development for quite some time.
The most obvious is the demonstration of full-fledged gameplay at some major exhibition: E3 is an excellent option, but, analyzing several options, E3 does not suit them. Too "late" for a very large release from them, 5 months before the release, they simply do not have time to interest the number of pre-orders that they need.
I hope, nevertheless, to see Keely at least a few minutes of gameplay in December.

V
Vin StaV 28.10.21

Hurry to finish it too long I'm waiting for new scrolls

d
digitalkid 28.10.21

AlexDenton
In a month and a half Game Awards, sort of. And this is already a good audience to light up a video thread. It seems to me that the game is almost ready already .. they just allotted another year for polishing, in order to surely shoot already.