3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 05.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Or throws VIDOS confirming the efficiency of the processor - SMOOTH 1 / 0.1 and
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
The picture may not be smooth at percents under 100% loaded (most of the time).
Similarly, the marketing Manager of Intel.
And there is nothing that vsync is not enabled?
Ah, Yes the fifth element Assembly Ala 9700K + 1050ti for you is the top right? Pacany your right?

R
Ryazancev 05.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes do not argue you with him.
I've also had to change the platform to a newer one.
Play Quake Champions. Monitoring below 70 K\s can not be lowered (on average from 100 to 80 fps), and at 1 and 0.1% trouble . These MicroProse bothering to aim with Rails, and Shaft
In short, not playable in online shooters is at the 1 and 0.1% decline to 50-40 fps frames.
For Warlocks and Assassins 40 frames will be the norm, there are headshots not necessary to distribute.

L
Luka_gg 05.11.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
And there is nothing that vsync is not enabled?
And what does that mean? More download a graphics card? And What vsync - primary and secondary scenes? I.e. You suggest to play at 30 frames comfortable? vsync does not change anything, it is the same ship card. There is more on ultra settings 30 fps and freezes again.
Aloska wrote:
Ah, Yes the fifth element Assembly Ala 9700K + 1050ti for you is the top right?
Better i3-7100 + RTX 2070. I see. As it was not a comfortable FPS, and no. 9700K + 1050ti - then at least feel comfortable to play, and adjust later RTX 2080Ti no one bothers.
You do realize that they themselves write? You don't understand at all.
I did not understand what does the marketer of the Intel? If this is a common sense evaluation of the performance and the efficiency of any processor. Though AMD, even Intel. By the way, 0.1 and 1, the only arguments against AMD.
How do I understand the phrase the fifth element Assembly Ala 9700K + 1050ti - What is it? fifth element.
He sits on 9900k + 2080Ti. Buy a i3-7100 for RTX 2060 ... / ... / RTX 2080Ti.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
There is more on ultra settings 30 fps and freezes again.
Looked on YouTube, clearly understandable.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You don't understand at all.
Yeah, you are one of D'artagnan.
Don't I have to prove that 0.1 and 1% shit.
You have to prove that they at least mean something.
You like this x-ray like
Then, Lara took off without proof.
I am sure that your 0.1 and 1% is just for the ELITE which turbonit at the numbers.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

Ryazancev
The dancer and eggs interfere.

R
Ryazancev 05.11.19

Aloska
Challenge accepted. Let's play card 1 on 1. Write your uchetku...

A
Aloska 05.11.19

Ryazancev
I have not yet created.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
Yeah, you are one of D'artagnan.
Don't I have to prove that 0.1 and 1% shit.
You have to prove that they at least mean something.
You like this x-ray like
Then, Lara took off without proof.
I am sure that your 0.1 and 1% is just for the ELITE which turbonit at the numbers.
Ie you have no idea what the 1% and 0.1%, min. fps but are bredyatinu that they are not important. As you head even friends??? 1% and 0.1% reflect drawdown in the game, the essence of such calculations. All frames are taken and sorted by time frame from worst to best. Then, on the border of 1% and 0.1% of the total number taken and the time frame. I.e. 1% means that for example 5 minute video, with Locke at 60 fps (i.e. about 18000 shots) 180 shots had a drawdown of 1% (this is the optimal scenario and the rest will be even worse) to assess how much worse take 0.1% which reflects the 18 personnel who had a minimum value of 0.1% but in the real world the rest will be even worse.
If you want to really see how smooth the game it must be written with a schedule time frame, which for example, when you lock 60 fps should be a steady straight line. And all racing is MicroProse which, when PERFECTLY smooth the picture easily replaced.

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
And all racing is MicroProse which, when PERFECTLY smooth the picture easily replaced.
Ahah. Oh well. )
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
And you have shown this? you have iron does not pull the game at a stable 60 and of course about any smooth talking makes no sense. Judging by the graphics on fps around 30 and I like even with a stable 30 fps will not play, 60 for me at least, 120 ideal iron but not enough games with this fps takes out.
Here is an example of a stable smooth
Spoiler

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
you have iron does not pull the game at a stable 60 and of course about any smooth talking makes no sense.
First stable 60fps on ultra does not happen. Second in full HD smooth frame does not happen at all. In the third relics of the iron abundance, because it gives 70фпс at 60Hz and turned on the plane, therefore, these smooth frames depend on game developers, and not from iron.
KillKammbest wrote:
Here is an example of a stable smooth
Yes, Cho 1080 ultra no tyanit? In Otrigine on the ultra consumption is more than 3Gb VRAM.
Spoiler
On medium settings I also will be stable 60fps, but it is better to play with unstable fps on ultra with this picture:
Spoiler
Than on medium settings with a stable 60fps, and soap as you:
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
First stable 60fps on ultra does not happen. Second in full HD smooth frame does not happen at all. In the third relics of the iron abundance, because it gives 70фпс at 60Hz and turned on the plane, therefore, these smooth frames depend on game developers, and not from iron.
What the hell is that??? Stable 60 but at least 120 on the ultra will be no problem if the iron will pull. 70 fps it was just a momentary jump and looking at the chart you got around 30 fps, what kind of ride we talking???
potter790 wrote:
Yes, Cho 1080 ultra no tyanit? In Otrigine on the ultra consumption is more than 3Gb VRAM.
I have on the ultra, and even in 2K resolution on ultra 60 fps in the test holds.

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
70 fps it was just a momentary jump and looking at the chart you got around 30 fps
Looking at the chart there 38фпс schedule is clearly seen that the permanent drawdown to 70фпс.
KillKammbest wrote:
Stable 60 but at least 120 on the ultra will be no problem
Here's how to show a stable 60fps on ultra, so we'll talk. The test he kept. In testo on the ultra 3092Гб is in the test. But the game is 3.1 GB, 3.8 GB as in Alexandria. And 2K will be 4-5GB. Medium settings have you holding on to, and nothing more, a disgrace. xd)

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Looking at the chart there 38фпс schedule is clearly seen that the permanent drawdown to 70фпс.
Well 38 fps, what's the difference, you still play with this fps is impossible.

I already threw video where I in Alexandria on ultra with an overview of the 115 (it affects performance) with running cold ie after restarting the computer (and the 2nd run is always easier because the part is already in memory + percent already effectively uses the cache) and when recording, which also affects the performance I had stable 60 with perfectly smooth line time frame, it's simply impossible to do. There was only a couple of times notch on the timeline of the frame but it was pozarowski during the game from which to get rid of as it is impossible because it was the first run. And so the roller is in the profile )))

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
still play with this fps is impossible.
It depends on the monitor. If I color at maximum load 57Гц, the calculation of the output frame comes from that.

KillKammbest wrote:
where I in Alexandria on the ultra review on 115
Fiction you got there ultra, malise full screen was. Other people everything is fine with the ultra for some reason.
Spoiler
Moreover, in the Odyssey, the picture is worse than Otrigine, and in full HD.
Cho you there namutili, that's your business, the fact that there are these very ultra, neither on the picture nor download iron. Here is Ubisoft byaku had slipped all clearly visible, will not perindopril. As will fit the ultra and the picture, and the load of iron, that's when you'll something to say. Well you're just trinabol.. and i9 and ГТХ1080, it's generally a disgrace.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 05.11.19

I would put a new map level GTX 1660 / 1660 Ti and tried to play with her. I think this PC you completely satisfied. Power supply unit 650 watts is enough. But if the unit is old and budget, it can be replaced by modern Golden model.
Given the 6 GB of RAM, the current RAM will likely be enough for any game. To buy DDR3 when any more behind mountains DDR5, - a dubious decision.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
It depends on the monitor. If I color at maximum load 57Гц, the calculation of the output frame comes from that.
What side of the monitor depends on fps??? you have to head all right? The average person can recognize in the region of 200 frames (for reference, the human eye perceives the world not just frame). Some people who have slow reaction maybe 100 frames is the limit. I like the dynamic shooters, CoD BO2, CoD WW2, Battlefield 1 and some game can't play at 60 fps, it just annoys me when you turn the camera because the reaction there to the limit. And if the game you gives 38 fps you would not believe it 38 FRAMES (refers to 38 different images) which will see the eyes in the second, and more of them from the monitor will not )))

potter790 wrote:
Fiction you got there ultra, malise full screen was. Other people everything is fine with the ultra for some reason.
You nubik settings seen??? Everything is on ultra. I don't have a professional card to capture video to shoot in good quality + YouTube all clamped. Moreover, due to the fact that the game system is heavily loaded and the game is the priority when semisi corny dropped frames if resources are not hvatatet because the priority of resources given by the game. If you want more normal as you can download the source file https://yadi.sk/i/VkfHh6FXPMELZg File to watch in a browser makes no sense because will be the same YouTube, need to download.

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
settings seen??? Everything is on ultra.
And then what? Where are the loads of iron? It is not, therefore no pictures. Leaves malise, GG malise, horse malise, etc. to Tell you anything, and tychit can do anything, if ultra is not that they are not. You can still tell that you have a dozen some sort of special, or maybe a special game that if you reduce the load on iron ultra gives. xd)
The same Experience like settings to cut as he pleases, regardless of what is in the game, a well-known fact. Okay if he stumbles what is, and what can and not to know a noob that has one. Him stable 60fps on ultra. xd)

D
Deliano 05.11.19

meagarry
There is this idea, leave everything as is and replace the card for 1660ti 1070 or 2060 (But which one? To the percent not in the ceiling).. I novelties not much waiting. Interesting to play Witcher 3, Metro Exodus, Mafia 3 on ultra (without the RTX)

m
meagarry 05.11.19

Deliano
I narisovannyi 3770. is 1070ti (it is equal to 2060). IMHO, for my PCT is too (I have a FullHD). so I 1660ti/1070.