3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deliano 05.11.19

I just work a lot, there is almost no time, I'm not waiting for games, and play what I like. A couple of years I new play is not ready, on the strength of 10 hours per week free. Want comfortable, go through these games and I will be satisfied. I want to re-vadmacska (on the ultra with the mod) and normally go underground, though not on ultra, at least high. Enough of me 1660 ti? I looked out, watching tests on YouTube, but still there percent more powerful standing.. There are still people who say that to take 1660ti this is nonsense, when 1070 for the same price and more powerful, and 2060 for the future, but in the future I plan to take the whole thing a couple of years at least..

A
Aloska 05.11.19

Deliano
Take avito 1070ti/1080 or 2060
And these processorsamsung don't listen.
Apparently they only play assassin and battle with its 0.1 and 1%
And each other terebonkayut.

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

Deliano wrote:
Enough of me 1660 ti?
In fact, now your computer is under mandatory replacement of needed memory, video card and power supply. I would start with the video card. 1660 ti for those games that you pointed out is fine (of course if it's not about the 4K resolution, for it is only 2080ti do). If you are planning this upgrade as an intermediate, then of course there is no use trying hard. You may also video card do nothing more than while buying is not necessary. Yes, RAM by modern standards, preferably the 16GB, but 8 of your games to work would be good, especially if the paging file on the SSD to accommodate. To change the percent, well, then it's the motherboard and replace the whole memory. I would is limited to only a single graphics card, 1660 ti looked like will. Perhaps nothing more necessary to the normal upgrade.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
Do you even know how to think? What is the settings that is in the game. If expires that will cut it will change the settings in the game. And if nublo at least understand a little bit how the games work then this nonsense would not be carried. Each setting for which it is responsible. If you put some level of distance the game engine will draw objects with the specified configuration and the other is not given that the program has it will do if for example in the settings turned off shadows what would a super-navel-mega comp was not their game is not will be and if you put on ultra they will be on ultra on any hardware, so on slower computers, everything slows down because they can't all fast processing and powerful all flies. I already explained how a child of 5 years. And VIDOS I have ultra settings, where I showed them all, else the game can not be used. Although I'll try to explain for a person without a brain, if for example you are driving and cut the 3rd speed it will be exactly 3 speed and not 2nd or 4th. Or the engine for unknown reasons, may change their physical properties? and the program does what it pointed out and the other can not. If the prog is told to draw a square in the settings that will be drawn square based code, if for some reason radius such as a circle, it all and always with this setting will be rendered, this is called a bug in the code which matches rule patches.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

KillKammbest
I don't saw what you wrote about 0.1 and 1% are you sick?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
of course, if it's not about the 4K resolution, for it is only 2080ti do)
Not everywhere

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Not everywhere
Captain obvious.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
I used to like you was about 1 and 01 performance (two weeks ago), until the ban is not gone. Here is the topic:
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/biostar_hvastaetsya_sistemnoj_platoj_dlya_gryaduschih_seminanometrovyh_protsessorov_amd_ryzen_3000-346610/#comment-18132041
Exactly as you wrote, with regards to 1 and 01, until God opened my eyes and I saw the truth of light and darkness.
Suggest go through this thread about 1 and 01. He will understand what it's like in terms of micro fps. Here is my new video with these indicators.

Everything is perfect without any freezes. Everything is smooth and fast. Trust me, you gonna like it. And you'll understand what game you wrote.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
This is not a reason that would each take 8700k or 9700-9900k
I would so the same on 9400 played, just 0.1 would be a little less.
But on the saved money it is better to take a more powerful graphics card.
That's about what I do.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
I would so the same on 9400 played, just 0.1 would be a little less.
Where you'd and played, but there is a very strong process zavisimye games. There's even a hard 8700k and 9900k, not to mention the 9400, which really merge

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
What is it?
Here's a video comparison of the 9400 and 8400

Only assassin there is 0.1% of 55 frames (About God)
All? Now run for 9900k?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
I had a PERC i7-7700k. And when I sold it and put i7-8700k performance, though not much increased, but there were friezes, and pojarsky in the process of dependent games, and the comfort of a game really began to be felt than on the i7-7700k

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Your video clearly shows how terrible are the games which felt the friezes and under logs that even blind will see it. And now you look that the map is not fully loaded. It's a waste of money and that it works about as 2070, and perhaps as 1080. But not exactly how to work 2080 full load. Moreover, even such a low resolution. Assembly, I say the real G.
This is a terrible build!!!! Put a great stone to 2080. I would in the former i7-7700k does not put such a card.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
I believe only facts, not words.
On the facts of the 9400 is enough for today, all games at 60 Hertz.
Your words without proof, are worthless.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
See my VIDOS and will see how it should actually work vidyaha and work out the loot:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDlaTKZAu-KIm2Z2TTDaQA/videos?view_as=subscriber

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
On the facts of the 9400 is enough for today, all games at 60 Hertz.
Somewhere enough where it is not. But pity card. It is far from its stated capacity.Then buy not 2080, so really the money has not gone to the wind, take at least 2060

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
And there is nothing that everything in 4K?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
OK. Your business, if you do not want to get full performance numbers of the card, and 50-75% in games.

R
Ryazancev 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Video test percent, and do it at lower resolutions. In this case, it is impossible that the game rested on the video Card.
Previously, all the procedures were tested with the HD 1280*720 resolution, and even earlier on 800*600.
Shoby 1 and 0.1% for the 9400 was good, you have to take deshmansky z 370 and drive the RAM andor squeezed all the timings, if the memory does not take frequency.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
So this test was at full hd.
And if you take 2K?
There will be a full load.