3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
So, you also proof throw in 4k. Possible without 4k. Just throw 2080 where yours is fully loaded, and percents quiet

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
And here's the video

Lord 4K the difference is 3 shots to 1% between 6700k and 9900k
Now run and take 9900k ?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
By the way, I again your VIDOS reviewed. And just noticed what an awful huge load percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That time just only had eyes for vidyahu

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Come on, now I have a 6700 (not even K) and 2080ti as you.
Throw that game out last, I put 4K and ultra and if there will be a video card nedozagruzheny 90%<=, I admit that you won the debate and I'm a loser.
Agree?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
I'll say it again it's not about performance in fps, and the comfort of the lack of lag, freezes, podzagruzok, jerks!!! The difference in performance between the i7-7700k and 8700k small but painful moments (and there were lots of them in the process dependent games) percents i7-7700k highly prosazhivanie and merged in these moments that greatly affected the friezes.
How about this:
Buy i5 and 2080 and realize that Yes so. And who then will be right....

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
OK. Get home and start the great debate. Give me a day. While I will do some more measurements. And then we'll see who the loser and who is not.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
I'll say it again it's not about performance in fps, and the comfort of the lack of lag, freezes, podzagruzok, jerks!!!
Well, in the video that I threw above 1% of all processors in 4K are almost identical.
You just merged, admit defeat.
Here is the test i5 vs i7

Something there all the same and there is no
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
lags, freezes, podzagruzok, jerks!!!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
But the test will be in the next hour and a half

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Well.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
You throw me your tests, as I, not-controlling with a network. I from the computer can do, not from the network take

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
So you have tests in 4K.
Profit from them 0.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Yes I said
Aloska wrote:
Throw that game out last, I put 4K and ultra and if there will be a video card nedozagruzheny 90%<=, I admit that you won the debate and I'm a loser.
Agree?
That's when you agree on a bet, then continue.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Then I'll make a profit in the smaller resolution.
And we compare i7 8700k (2080ti) with your i5 (2080ti) and i7 (with some 4 cores i7) (2080ti)

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Aloska
What about his i5? if 9600К it to 60 fps will be sufficient for almost all games and the difference between him and say 9900К when lock 60 is almost negligible. Lose the little things he can do in the trip around the city in Watch Dogs 2 and in Alexandria in Assassin's Creed Origins and when loke 120 fps in Battlefield for example 1. I previously stood (now gathering dust) do i5 3570К and even in many games to 60 fps enough (though the friezes in games at fault Proca slipped)

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
What is the settings that is in the game.
Really?
The above screenshots, my Odysee, people in Otrigine, and your screenshot, not a video from YouTube:
Spoiler
Are you saying that this is ultra settings? Yes, you can Petrosyan. ))
You really show that you ultra the picture corresponding load of iron, and 60fps, I'm not one of those who would deny the obvious. But if you're constantly bustle, luchessa show the screenshots are lying, then what 60fps on the ultra can be? You dreamer. :D)

A
Aloska 05.11.19

KillKammbest
We are talking about 60 Hz and 4K.
And will there be any difference between my 6700 and it 8700K in 4K ultra on 2080ti.
Even though I now know the answer to that 8700k 9700k 9900k, empty the overpayment for the air for 60 Hertz. Video confirms.

Makes sense to take them only when you have 2080ti and money allow.
Better take the example of 9400 + 2080ti
Than 9900k and 2070
P. s this is an example, specific prices are not given, and that you can and before decarbonise.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
OMG this skin is made using photo mode where I changed the focus, amount of blur, palette, and the result was what happened. So all pritenzii to the game. Here skins directly from the game and not photo mode
Spoiler

I told you about the settings explained everything why continue to blunt worse than a child of 5 years???

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Here skins directly from the game and not photo mode
Yes? Or the other way around? The more that is above you even posted a video.
Soap can not hide, no matter how try. )))
Spoiler
Here's how to be really ultra picture at 60fps, then we'll talk. And before you can write anything you like, to show you stupidly can not, and their cons can poke all you want, the reality is it does not change.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
how are you down? I threw this video on the ultra. Want to have a clearer picture need to play in the resolution of 3840x2160 but there is a vidyuhi need a much more powerful and full HD is the maximum. But apparently you have some problems with the perception of information )))

Let's washed down your video performance frame rate, there look at the picture and compare ))) and so you're just talking about the regular bullshit without any evidence.
As for recording, I have done it through GeForce Experience with a bitrate of 50mb/s. Is that the recording quality was the same because more or less the bitrate affects the quality of the recording, as well as recording some sort of third-party prog.

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Want to have a clearer picture need to play in the resolution 3840x2160
Really? Is why I do all right in full HD that the editor not in editor, no soap.
Spoiler

The above screenshot 16 minutes test 38-70фпс, download, VRAM, etc, everything as it is. For some reason I don't lie and Julia here. And then you talk about 60 fps, show soap soap, strongly smear and lie. :P