3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 05.11.19

[Denis]
On, hold on.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Aloska
Thank you very much.At least I'll know that the game is tuned for nVidia.But here is one for VEGA issued a subsidence of up to 12 fps

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Friezes on 60 fps and 100 and above. It's not that fps that we are used to seeing on screen, and in figures 1 and 01, that is, as the game itself goes - with temporary spurts or not. This is particularly felt when driving the mouse in different directions.
This, by the way affects Sestak. Some install game on SSD, thereby figures 1 and 01 may be better, for example, Waha-Total war

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
Initially, the game was sharpened by the Amud. But as shown in krayzis 3 on these cards was strong subsidence, particularly in the forest zone. Cards from Nvidia had this problem. But the second part Krayzisa here and there is fine, which is red, on a green card

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
So I recommend to check the first part. She sags on any maps and any configs ( depending on the settings of Dona grafona) the Third and the second part is significantly better optimized.

p
potter790 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
The third and the second part is significantly better optimized.
Just there Grifoni cut. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Initially, the game was sharpened by the Amud. But as shown in krayzis 3 on these cards was strong subsidence, particularly in the forest zone. Cards from Nvidia had this problem.
I Crysis 3 on an old Phenomenon + 570GTX passed in a resolution of 1680x1050, medium settings because of nahata of video memory.Places still sags, but overall optimize pleased

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
So I recommend to check the first part
It on a single core goes.The most difficult part:
Spoiler

The same core CPU handles physics

potter790
I have still lying around somewhere a demo of Crysis 2.She really Grifoni soap.But in this version,eh:
Spoiler

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
Decided to make also a test of the first part. Figures 1 and 01 are terribly different. Optimization ten times worse than in the second and third parts. Although the third part is much better in terms of shadows, lighting, solar flare, particles, and of course textures. More, shorter dynamic graphics. In the first part, the dialogue is some static. Just remember the Stalker and the difference in graphics between the static and dynamic grafham, where in the second case it is more voluminous and alive becomes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
It's not the hardest place.The heavy at the end of the game when they tried to attack.I'll be home, I'll try to send you to this place.If interested, will test at home.There is just a good test of CPU core.I have to Phenomenon there was logogram, the Riesen easy.That's where the FPS will sit, so sit
You have 4 To a very good performance in FPS.And the fact that the picture sometimes bounces, so it's uploading locations, likely as a Stalker

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
It's not the hardest place.The heavy at the end of the game when they tried to attack.
This is where the ship is. So need to walk)))
[Denis] wrote:
And the fact that the picture sometimes bounces, so it's uploading locations, likely as a Stalker
I remember on an old computer the game was as it is smoother and less freezes, even in the same Stalker. Once again convinced that the old game on older hardware and older operating systems (windows xp, for example) was better.
Here's another game Ksenus 2. At the time, bend over, even the tops!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
The era of gaming madness))) But those times for today!
Evolution cards.
Spoiler
I thought that for 20 years has changed the 23 cards!!!!
And yet some old games in those days were much better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2eBQ/49kWfjA7o
As promised,save 16

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
I thought that for 20 years has changed the 23 cards!!!!
2600Pro Radeon,Radeon EAH4850 Radeon XFX4890, GeForce 570GTX and a Radeon 7950 from HIS.This is my card from 2007

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
And yet some old games in those days were much better.
In Mafia 1 you play nothing)

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Here's another game Ksenus 2. At the time, bend over, even the tops!
8800GTX?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Well I checked out the ship. So there basically is focused on vidyahu, a percent is not much there and working in contrast, winter locations, which really loads the system. And from the map and from some not so sickly take, and operatives taking more than in any other mission. Check winter tours. They are the most demanding in the game. Especially where they tried to air attack.
[Denis] wrote:
2600Pro Radeon,Radeon EAH4850 Radeon XFX4890, GeForce 570GTX and a Radeon 7950 from HIS.This is my card from 2007
Not since 2007. You count how many had you 99 a year. Sure, that too, for twenty on going.
[Denis] wrote:
In Mafia 1 you play nothing)
The mafia and then went to all computers on the ultra, davew comfortable fps. I meant the old, but demanding games, like Krayzisa, Stalker, Lost planet, FIAR, Ksenus, GTA 4.
[Denis] wrote:
8800GTX?
I ran two 8800 Ultra. Maps is easy even with Krayzisom coped. But ksenus 2 im not so sickly gave a light, especially in forest missions, for large batches.
Спойлерhttps://overclockers.ru/blog/H_Rush/show/20135/proverka-vremenem-8800-ultra-sli

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
Here, look. I found the tests, how to test the system. As seen on VIDOS that even 9900k with Titanium and 9900k with 2080ti not cope with some games in terms 1 and 01
Spoiler