3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 05.11.19 01:03 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper Elite 4)

Actually the last sequel of the arcade simulator sniper craft came out. Took all the parts, even zombie spinoff. And that's playing all night in this wonderful game on the max difficulty already emerges some opinion.
What we liked:
+Large and designed locations (kojima nervously smokes on the sidelines).
+The weapon of Victory (Mosinka) is present.
+Good stylized videos.
+All the same pretty good mechanics Sniper Elite V2-3 a x-ray of the bullet traps and all than is necessary.
+Added new gameplay features, like climbing the walls, perks, silencers on rifles and stuff.
+Co-op and multiplayer with dedicated servers.
+Good light, shadow and environment.
What's not to like:
-Wooden animation as GG and enemies.
-Freaking plastic face, blood from his eyes. And from multiplayer of dolls to choose from, just make me sick.
-Some problems with the maximum level of complexity that is missing all the signs. Even those that are needed in order to finish the mission. Stupidly did not know where to go to evacuate.
-The problem with DLS and pre-order bonuses. They stupidly did not give.
-Some missions despite the large size can be quite a go for 5-10 minutes.
Even on the highest difficulty level the game is much easier the previous one. The enemies are stupid and harmless. Kits and cartridges are selected from each corpse whole kilograms and in addition the same parties lying in every home and every camp, not to mention all sorts nychka.
In General, vot.
Despite its cheapness and unoriginality, and not too drastic of changes for the sequel, fans of the series it will go, and the price is not much bite.
And those who are not logged in previous parts, will not come to this.
39 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 05.11.19

thank you
adequately
and in the case

D
DayPsycho 05.11.19

thanks, had the third part) will not take, well, only for Christmas sale)))

P
PDV0306 05.11.19

Awl!!!

v
vftor 05.11.19

All games are to simplify all that profitable.

F
Faceless Void 05.11.19

wait was 1 mission, God's cool, and these for example melee HRA when the jaw breaks... explosions ... so that everything became 100 times better! but the X RAY, he then was finally cool, it's a success cool game.

L
LaFeT666 05.11.19

Not really a game,slag

S
SeregaTyl 05.11.19

Great game. Really liked it. It is recommended to play on hardcore or challenging.

A
Aips95 05.11.19

According to the observations the game has become easier, mainly due to the elimination of the AI bug which has been here since the 2nd part (don't know how in the 1st was) - when you search a player's bot was going to a certain point (where he saw the player or hear the noise), but due to the lateness of the team's stops have been held this place, and since the script tells him to look at this place, he turned around 180 degrees - that very well hinder the elimination in the melee. Plus you can now kill from the corner. But there is an interesting feature that enemies now notice if one of them is missing. However, they run straight to the site of his death, which is very most people. If you have anxiety, then it can be occupied enemies with virtually the whole map. In General, the game became significantly easier predecessors, the hero breaks his legs when falling from meter height, learned to run at a Crouch. Migrated nice piece of MetalGear - you can now find the schedule of patrols that will display enemies on the map. Refused a strange system, alarm from the previous installments, enemies no longer forget about player if he just ran 20 meters from the site of the shot.
It's really the best Sniper Elite.

a
alexzet3 05.11.19

not for everyone,I would not have bought the frog, pressed))
Cho said,on the game-the gameplay and so on, all like
nothing really new,but I did not expect super-innovation!
that upset - optimization!
it's just hard,I play on low
designed for the ultra-expensive vidyuhi??because operative not the whole eating-enough
so the impression is spoiled until 7

s
salopic 05.11.19

I do not understand why this line until the fourth part is reached. The game is boring, uninteresting and delusional. Shows how out bones and flying blood spatter, but from the outside then the corpse is intact. Even no holes in the body and puddles of blood.

K
Kiselev51 05.11.19

And then in my bought version about Hitler even speeches were not

S
SkyraX 05.11.19

better stuff sgw3?

S
Sitis133 05.11.19

Whatever configuration is chosen and this difficulty and still will not increase.

M
Molarky24 05.11.19

played 15 minutes, the game space, what we like the graphics and scenery of uncharted 4, so those who have not had the opportunity to play in ancharted 4, I recommend to get this game.even the music in the training is the same as in UH4

c
comendant 05.11.19

Missions little boost tables are possible for 3 days the rest of the trophies for missions too noisy, you may receive company with Japan to put Stalingrad on the Eastern front don't know but maybe the sniper to appear, and the Soviet

R
Roman Fomichev 05.11.19

on the game.. great sound and video of the explosions, respectively. the game is top class - if you play relaxing, for a couple of weeks.

K
Karner1995 05.11.19

I will have to go after part 3.

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

Liked the game more than part 3,but still no ice.

B
BioGen 05.11.19

This is definitely the best part of Sniper Elite - all the best mechanics and the chips moved after the 3rd part of this as a gift for my eyes.

i
ilgo 05.11.19

Guys, anyone help? For the dx11 part of the objects in the game are blurry. The GTX 970. What could be the problem?