3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DogiSTER 28.10.21 10:37 pm

Hot discussions of the pros and cons of the game (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

It seems to be not bad, but I liked the first part more.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 28.10.21

Samutoturbotrop
Piranhas have no plans for DLS. They won't. And this, in my opinion, was talked about. "Temple of Air" (as well as "Treasure Island" and "Pirate Costume") does not count. We have known for a long time that these are pieces of a cut game. Things are bad, of course. Well, what they are.

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

THURISAZ
I have not heard about the discussion of plans for the DLC. But it's sad that they won't be there. It could have turned out pretty well.

S

But ... if the game is a commercial success, the likelihood of expansion will increase dramatically.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

They say it sells well in Germany.

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

NightHawkreal
You bet . Still a piece of Gothic, although not a continuation of the series)

G
GarretSSS 28.10.21

Gothic was generally only sold well in Germany and Russia. Therefore, we are very important to the Piranhas.

G
GothicWarrior 28.10.21

Samutoturbotrop, Samutoturbotrop
Do you at least understand what DLC is? Along the way, nifiga. These are simply cut pieces from the game for further commercial gain.
When buying these DLCs, only packs with voice acting are uploaded. So there are no legal obstacles to self-activation of parts of the game - DLC stands for DownLoadableContent, therefore, in fact, for the indicated amounts, we are offered to buy several voiced phrases. A rip-off of pure water.
The description of the downloadable add-ons specifically says what I will get - locations, quests, etc. In fact, only sound files are downloaded.

Therefore, this is a recorded fact of deliberate deception, which is also called fraud !!!

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

GothicWarrior
What, dear, did break through? These "just" voice-over folders were created by someone, right? And this "someone" also wants to eat, right? And the fact that this is "rip-off", in your expression, so no one bothers you not to buy. What exactly is the problem? You just opened America to us, that the companies-game-makers, it turns out, in this way "milk" the players. Yes, DLC is downloadable content. AND? Are you saying that all DLCs are exclusively voice acting? You contradict yourself when you initially claim that these are parts cut from the game. So decide that this is just voice acting or some part of the game.

G
GothicWarrior 28.10.21

Well, piranhas do not know how to do DLC))) All that remains is to activate and download the voice acting files ...

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

GothicWarrior
Regarding the DLC, this is again your personal opinion. Do not forget also that there is piracy, which eats off a significant chunk of the company's profits. And people, as a rule, do not want to work for free. Another thing is that slag has increased in games in our time, and I would like to see the development of games work better, but so far this is a utopia for most game developers. But Risen is still better than Arcania in my humble opinion.

G
GothicWarrior 28.10.21

Samutoturbotrop
"But in my humble opinion Risen is still better than Arcania"
And it seemed to me that two unsuccessfully finished projects. One and the other have their drawbacks.

---------------------------------
-According to the game. In my opinion, the companion is clearly cheating)))) shoots accurately, the ammunition does not end, it is cut perfectly and it is treated itself.

The player was simply not given a chance to control the characters as it should be. Petty is assigned to the GG as a personal bodyguard and insurer. PPC is simple. ))))

The game is made for schoolchildren of grades 1-5.

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

GothicWarrior
Disadvantages any project has, regardless of brand, publisher and the degree of curvature of the creators' hands. The companion is really cheating, but, as you can see in the end, nothing was invented better. It would be even worse if she did not resurrect, although the damage done by her could be reduced. If something prevents you from getting adrenaline, you need to twist the difficulty to the maximum. As for schoolchildren, don't judge others by yourself.

G
GothicWarrior 28.10.21

Samutoturbotrop
"adrenaline - you need to twist the difficulty to the maximum"

What does the difficulty mean ??? if the animals stare at you stupidly: D when you kill them))))) it's not like in Rizen, it's worse.
Well, put the difficulty higher and instead of 10 times you will beat 20, 50)))) who needs it.

The game is really for children +12))) The further I play, the more I am convinced of this.
It would be better to do a gameplay like in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Another project down the drain. I'm going to fix the mark by 5 points.

S
SerJim 28.10.21

I will not write a ton of negative, the above is enough. the game is killed. 1 part compared to this is simply a masterpiece! Gothic1-2-3 was clearly done by enthusiasts and dreamers of an ideal game, but here it's just babos' earnings.
ps animation was done by psychos? why is everyone so grimacing and twitching like clowns?

S

GarretSSS
Gothic was generally sold well only in Germany and Russia. Therefore, we are very important for the Piranhas
Back in Poland.

G
GothicWarrior 28.10.21

And what's wrong with that !? I didn't play Gothic 1-3 because of the gloomy graphics, even when it first appeared. Recently I installed part 3 again, looked again, neighing and deleted. And I played part 4, but it is clearly unfinished. The fourth part lacks what has been done in Risen, and the last one lacks freedom, tk. the game is interesting only at the beginning. Boring, linear plot.
By the way, the combat in Risen 2 is similar to the combat from Gothic 4, there is also no fixation of the gaze on the target.

If they continue to publish such console games, they will soon go bankrupt again.

S

It's just great - to appreciate such a series in terms of graphics and to name Arkania - the best part in the series. Cool! The best part is the second. But that's not the point. Describing an impression from a picture is where the rzhach is. In general, for example, I installed a DOS simulator and enjoy playing Hexen. As I understand it, we will appreciate her for the schedule, huh? And this is despite the year of issue - 1995.
As an example. I started playing the second Quake (even though I'm taking a shooter as an example) after the fourth. I liked the second part more. The second Fallout after the third - the second turned out to be more interesting. Role-playing fans will never rate a game for its special effects and textures, I'll tell you.

P
PASCHOK_93 28.10.21

THURISAZ
All whole I support you.

P
PASCHOK_93 28.10.21

Personally, I didn't like the Music score. The coolest music was in Gothic 3.

S
Samutoturbotrop 28.10.21

THURISAZ
Duc now is the time - if only there was a schedule. And they usually spit on the plot. It's a shame. No graphics will pull the game if it's g ... atmospheric.
PASCHOK_93 A
matter of taste. I prefer the music of the 2nd part. Although Kai Rosencrantz also wrote music for part 3.