3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty Help with the passage!

Hello everyone. I am stuck. The bombs must be cleared. The latter is in big shell 1, strunt H. But how to get there, I xs. And the card is only 1 lvl. Tell me what to do !!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Davis 29.10.21

There were no problems. I couldn't find a bomb under the tiles only :-D

E
ED007 29.10.21

like the fat man should give 1 more card, but I don't remember exactly: roll:

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] No problem. I could not find a bomb under the tiles only :-D [/ quote]
Well, since it did not arise, help me. What is the problem ?
[quote name = "ED007"] it seems like the fat man should give 1 more card, but I don't remember exactly: roll: [/ quote]
After you defuse one bomb, he burns it down. And where he was hanging out was the box.

d
dolphin 29.10.21

[b] Mushroomhead [/ b], did you kill the fat man at the site where the planes are?

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[b] dolphin [/ b], there is no fat man there! You mean at the top, where is the first bomb under the plane?

S
Shalashaska 29.10.21

In short, if you defused all the bombs except the last one, then you will be stinked by the codec, after which you have to run to the airplane site where you will have to fight the FAT man, then after you have defeated him, move his carcass aside! Will a bomb under him: D

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

they called me and said, go to Strunt H. and how to get there I xs.

o
old_osam 29.10.21

you are clearly inattentive, there you can get to any block on Shell1.
Damn, I already put PS2 in my bag, tell me in turn what you did !!!

What difficulty level are you on?
How was it? You are given the Spray and you start work, then they call you the last bomb in Contract A, have you been there? after that fight with Fortuna.
Straight N - where is this? Remind me? where is the conveyor heading?

S
Shalashaska 29.10.21

Osam hello to you from Outer-Heaven :)

R
Retrokun 29.10.21

[b] Osam [/ b], strat-h to mine where is the plane?

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote name = "Shalashaska"] Osam hello to you from Outer-Heaven :) [/ quote]

Shh, what kind of spy? Name yourself !!! : mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Lucy"] [b] Osam [/ b], strat-h is mine where is the plane? [/ quote]
If this is where Harrier, then he obviously did not defuse the bomb that moves along the conveyor belt. : shock:

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

So. Let's go in order. The first one I cleared under the plane (Strut H). Second Strut F (warehouse), in crates. Third Strut B Transformer Room, next to the crate, below. The fourth is in the ladies' room, on the ceiling (Strut C dining hall). 5th Strut A Pump Facility, in pipes. [b] The sixth is sort of like in Strut H [/ b], where I can't get.

ps I was on Strut H, the fat man is not there :( So what should I do?

E
ED007 29.10.21

download walkthrough: wink:

J
John Davis 29.10.21

***So. Let's go in order. The first one I cleared under the plane (Strut H). The second Strut F (warehouse), in crates. Third Strut B Transformer Room, next to the crate, below. The fourth is in the ladies' room, on the ceiling (Strut C dining hall). 5th Strut A Pump Facility, in pipes. The sixth is sort of like in Strut H. I can't get there. *** I

vaguely remember that I will have to do something else in front of Fatman, in the place where the game starts (for Raiden), but what exactly is xs. Also in your description I did not see the bomb found under the "tile" (iron plate). This territory (mmmmmmmm, like some kind of plant, there is still some water) is guarded by 2 people. So, you come to the right place, press the "square" on the gamepad (sort of), and you defuse the bomb.

S
Shalashaska 29.10.21

[quote]

Shh, what kind of spy? Identify yourself !!! : mrgreen:
[/ quote]
That's why the spy is: mrgreen:

M
Mushroomhead 29.10.21

[b] John Davis [/ b], thanks, helped. Right now, I sorted it out. I'm fighting with a fat man ... but ... well, he's a crap

J
John Davis 29.10.21

*** John Davis, thanks, helped. Right now, I sorted it out.
I'm struggling with a fat man .. bite .. well, he's a crap *** I already helped you with the first post in the topic, and you started being rude :-D

R
Retrokun 29.10.21

[quote name = "Mushroomhead"] [b] John Davis [/ b], thanks, helped. Right now, I sorted it out. I struggle with a fat man .. but .. well, he is haemorrhoid [/ quote]

And what is haemorrhoid in him?

A
Angulema 29.10.21

Probably the fact that Mushroomhead had to look for him for so long) in the posts above, he wrote that he came there and there was no fetman, he was probably hiding :)

r
realalbedo 29.10.21

fatman is generally invisible, small like this: lol: