3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrikerX 29.10.21 09:48 pm

True Crime

So one of the competitors of the GTA appeared, can anyone play what impressions?
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

From the Playstation version, the impressions were mediocre.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

Me too. By the way, this game will soon be transferred to the PC. Then we'll see.

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

Yes, already translated :-)
There appeared on ISO ...

G
Gr1nd3rs 29.10.21

Competitor??? :? This game doesn't even come close with GTA! : fight:

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote name = "Gr1nd3rs"] Competitor ??? :? This game doesn't even come close with GTA! : fight: [/ quote]
You're right.: agree: "GTA" This is a classic. : up:: up:: up:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

The game is not very good for me either. At first it seemed like nothing, but then ...
Of the merits, one can name only a non-linear plot.
Played on PS2.

A
Auron 29.10.21

Well, no, it seems to me that the game is good and on the PC it is even better, the control and aiming will be different (more solid;)) and the graphics will be better, I personally will take it on the PC, I have not played it on the PS2.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21

on PC it came out on 4 discs, there seems to be no DVD-shki yet ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

and what is the general conclusion, then? how are the graphics, requirements, management? Is it worth it or not? ))

s
starcad 29.10.21

As a temporary replacement, GTA will do. We have not yet appeared on the personal computer. We'll see in a week or two ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Well, I'm not that I suffered so much because of the absence of GTA ... so I don't need it as a "substitute" ... but as a whole product, a new game is interesting)))
PS and GTA: I have VC ...)))

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[Url = http: //www.7wolf.ru/index.php? Content = review & cdr_id = 8347 & rvw_id = 16312] Volchary [/ url] got a review - 8.0 points. I don't know what to think. But there is still no crack ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

on the Wolf there are no custom reviews? although ... if they released this game, it is probably beneficial for them to set high scores so that they buy ... I wonder if they have at least one game that they released, and the rating in the review is below 4? ))

M
Moty 29.10.21

here I am here four found [url = http: //www.7wolf.ru/index.php? content = review & cdr_id = 7004 & rvw_id = 14375] http://www.7wolf.ru/index.php?content=r ... w_id = 14375 [/ url]
: D

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

:-D I found something to compare with, a collection of games that are 10 years old and a recent toy. just how are they going to release it, then there is no normal, or are there cool hackers working there?

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

that's strange, it seems, it was written in the review that, in general, GTA is weaker, but I want to play something ...)))
[offtopic] or maybe there is +0.5 for some game DeMouy and +1 for AcrobatReader ... [/ offtopic]

s
starcad 29.10.21

Something pirates are not in a hurry with its release ... Ali has not come out yet?

M
Moty 29.10.21

has already been released for a week (or a long time ago)

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

It came out but this thing prevents mass distribution
[quote] *** Installation Notes ***

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CDmage B5 1.02.1 reports for the safedisc protected CD1 584 errors

with unused / empty content ranging from sector 1,391 to 10,701 Which

is typical for a SafeDisc 3.xx protected Cd.

Burn CD2 using newest Alcohol 120%, set datatype as customize, uncheck all boxes

and burn at 10-12x for best quality. Check 'Bypass EFM error' if your using a later model CDRW / DVDRW.

Read more about EFM errors and the supported CDRW Drives on CloneCD,

Alcohol120% and CDMate respective sites)

Run the game from your CD-ROM / DVD-ROM drive to avoid the protection engine

checking ATiP information that will determine if your using a burnt

CDR / CDRW media or a manufactured retail CD.

CD2, CD3, CD4 can be burnt as you would burn a normal isos release
and it should be possible to mount them on virtual drives to install.
However read below - once installed disable virtual drives
as the play disk CD1 will be blacklisted. CD1 must be burned !!!!!

Additional Notes: Make sure you Disable Virtual Drives as some may be

blacklisted by the SafeDisc protection engine.
[/ quote]
Normal ekzesh as with a hitman has not yet given birth :(

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

and what does this FSE mean? ))