3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 09:48 pm

50 Cent: Bulletproof

In the FEAR section, you said: "It's a pity that it doesn't go to zy2." We say in this: it is a pity that it does not come out on the PC.
57 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildduck 29.10.21

[quote] it was in san andres, def jam NY, midnight club 3 ... [/ quote] In SA, heroes are invented, and for me personally it was tolerable, unlike the subject;
In DD2, there were no show-offs, they just gathered real-life people and made such a showdown game, with excellent gameplay, and where the main player is you, and not some kind of BastaIsDogMazafakDollar.
In midnight club 3, the situation is the same as in SA.

The half dollar made his image out of the wind, and now has the nerve to make films and games about himself. And what is more, the events in his creations, in contrast to the events in the creations of his sidekick Eminem, are completely a raft of fantasy. This is terribly stupid and naive. This kind of products will be purchased by all sorts of American teenagers, and moreover only because "it's cool". Marasmus...

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[b] Anyone who doesn't like 50 Cent [/ b]
If you have something to say about the game, then say it. There is no - I will ask you to leave. And then I see every third comes here to express their negative attitude towards 50 Cent. Don't like it like a rapper - don't listen; if you don’t want to watch his film, don’t watch; do not want to play this game - do not play.

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

We are not reluctant, we just say that the game is coming - a big pile of excrement of grazing sheep, from which it will smell for a long time from behind the hillock ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

who knows ... the game hasn't been released yet ... (no question)

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

November 15 in the USA.

X
XIII 29.10.21

I read your remarks here: there are a bunch of Nazis !! - otherwise: you don't like to step away, but you don't like it and you all the same climb to "throw a tomato on the stage": roll:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I completely agree: if someone doesn't like black, then you can't write about it! As I said, I don't care who is in the lead role - black, yellow, red - the main thing is that the game is interesting ... In GTA, who was not in the lead role - and nothing! - the game remains the most popular! And then they found out that the main role is a black fifty dollars - and that's it, the game is shit! strange judgment ...

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Well, only I got into this ## about, or did someone else have time to play?
Can arrange voting - Worst game about blacks? TC nominees: NY and 50c: BF.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Don't touch Tru Krim2! Fifty is the favorite of the sludge))

T
The REAL 29.10.21

The worst black game is GTA: SA.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] Well, did I just get into this ## o, or did someone else have time to play?
Can arrange voting - Worst game about blacks? Nominees TC: NY and 50c: BF. [/ Quote]

What are you talking about! really such a crap game ??? I've been waiting for her for a very long time and really won't buy it? ... The graphics seem to be normal ... What is wrong?

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Only graphics and more or less normal. But ugly controls, boring gameplay, constant respawn of enemies, faceless levels leave no stone unturned from the game.

S
Segal 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"]
Can you arrange a voting - Worst game about blacks? TC nominees: NY and 50c: BF. [/ Quote] Crime Life: Gang Wars add.

s
snowball 29.10.21

And don't forget 187: ride or die.

[size = 75] Added on 02 Dec 2005, 1:07 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "The REAL"] The worst game about blacks is GTA: SA. [/ quote] Well, you said, you can get a ban for this : D

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 253337] Topic [/ url] already exists.

I haven't played the game itself yet, but judging by the gameplay videos, nothing good came out of the game, which is a pity ... But the OST will have to be downloaded.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

There is also [url = http: //gamemag.ru/? Act = showart & id = 12611] 13 [/ url] exclusive tracks :).

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Which I have already listened to. :) I like it. :)

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

* rushed to search the net *

a
aladdin 29.10.21

looked at the gameplay video - and what's wrong ?? normal animation and adequate capabilities of the hero ... And the fact that there is no plot - so it is not in TotalOverdoz, but it's interesting to play ... That's a paradox!

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] looked at the gameplay video - and what's wrong ?? [/ quote]
Not impressed just ...