3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Mag 29.10.21 09:48 pm

25 to Life

so stylish at first glance, action! great soundtrack. we play as a black gangster. the graphics are nice too. but the shooting itself and all that - it was done bluntly.
According to Gamespot, the game is reminiscent of Payne in moments. I didn't think so)) the game is average!
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth reals 29.10.21

I've been waiting for this game for over a year ...

Physics - no
Graphics - none
Gameplay - horror
Music - average (
because [b] East Coast [/ b] prevails ) The only good thing is creating your own "bandit"

A
ACE 29.10.21

We know, we know - the PC version was made by Ritual. Strange - she has a Halfa2 engine, and they used a console engine.
And I liked the soundtrack there.

I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Strange - she has the Halfa2 engine, and they used the console one.
[/ quote]

Cross-platform projects always come out on the same engine. There is nothing to be surprised at. What really surprised me was the absolute dullness of the product. But they were promoting it robustly.

A
ACE 29.10.21

Sometimes not just one - an example - also the Eidos project - Tomb Raider Legend - PSP, PS2, Xbox - on the Sreaming engine 5, and the PC, Xbox 360 versions - Sreaming engine 6.
As for 25 to life - it's strange that the versions for PS2 - did some developed - Avalanche sovtveyr, for Xbox - others - I don't remember the name, but for PC - Ritual - you could expect a difference.

I
IronDan 29.10.21

Well, rather, they adapted the engine. The game content was clearly made by one team.

A
ACE 29.10.21

I say - that's strange, it is not clear that they have adapted.

R
Rage (NY) 29.10.21

Sound problem.

The fact is that during the direct gameplay the soundtrack is absolutely not audible, even when you approach the tape recorder and switch to something else, you cannot hear the music. All other sounds are present.

S
Serpent 29.10.21

I didn't like the game. Although he took it with the expectation to come off. The graph is not very good + the management finished me off. And the sound is nothing, yes.

Game-hell! I didn’t like it, so ... stupid shooter ... but this is my opinion

S
Sultan 29.10.21

Normal game for one day, play, help the cops, but no more.

G
Glebdog 29.10.21

I apologize, throw someone a link to the topic in the "50 cent" forum, I can’t find it, I
took it to play and I can’t go through the third or fourth round where the safes in the mansion must be opened 4 pieces.

then you can delete this post.
thanks

o
ok 29.10.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b], [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 253337 & highlight = cent] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... light = cent [/ url]
25 --- I wanted to take it, they said it was slag, I believe that it is