3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost-sama 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Onimusha 3

Stuck in Notre Dame ... where there are statues and the entrance to the dungeon ... I'm playing the Nippon version, so any little books that I found there like a Chinese letter ^ _ ^
is there anyone who is as perverted as me? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '
122 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artiom 29.10.21

English is on its way .... Here's how to get it and tell you what and how :)). In general, consult gamefaqs.

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

[quote name = "KDF"] Stuck in Notre Dame ... where the statues and the entrance to the dungeon are ... playing the Nippon version, so all the little books that I found there are like Chinese letters ^ _ ^
is there someone who is the same perverted as I? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '[/ quote]
Slyushi, I'll get you a pervert right away, wah! : lol:

While some .... mmm .. let's just say, are steaming with the Japanese version, I have already passed the American m / m /
In short, there you had to find some kind of amulet that absorbs the darkness surrounding the statues ... I hope you already have it, because where I got it, I don't remember :)

In general, so. You don't need to use it on purpose - you just go up to the statues and start pulling souls into yourself, but instead of souls you draw in the darkness. There, the order in which you need to bypass these statues is also important - you need to start with the one near which one pyramid with candles is burning (out of four), then move on to the one with two burning, then three and four. Everything :)

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] While some .... mmm .. let's just say, they are steaming with the Japanese version, I have already passed the American [/ quote]
there is no bourgeois one yet, but I was going to take the Nipon one anyway ... ^ _ ^
[offtopic] now I'm playing Naruto - an awesome fighting game, and in Full metal Alchemist and they are also in Japanese, but you can play ^ _ ^ [/ offtopic]

[quote] In short, there you should have found some kind of amulet .. I hope that you already have it, because where I got it, I don’t remember :) [/ quote]
mmmm ... is this a type of piece of paper? I hope this is him, because there is nothing similar there anymore> <ok, thank you !!! I will try!!!

[b] SSnake [/ b]
[quote] In general, consult gamefaqs. [/ quote]
and I thought that we only have bourgeois opisalovs
O_o I'll go take a look ... ^ _ ~
[/ offtopic]

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

[quote name = "KDF"] there is no bourgeois yet, but I was going to take the Nippon one anyway ... ^ _ ^ [/ quote]
Well, I took the Nippon one for about a month, looked, realized that I wanted it in English and put it off :)

[quote] [offtopic] now I'm playing Naruto - aa-awesome fighting game, and in Full metal Alchemist and they are also in Japanese, but you can play ^ _ ^ [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
About FMA I was told that a thing unplayable ...:?

[quote] mmmm ... is this a type of piece of paper? I hope it’s him, because there’s nothing like it anymore> <ok, thank you !!! I will try !!! [/ quote]
Mnee ... AFAIR, it's like a pebble ... It seemed to be taken somewhere below ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

> there is no bourgeois yet, but I was going to take Nipon anyway ... ^ _ ^

[offtopic] Do you mean nippon as bourgeois? : rotfl: [/ offtopic]

A
Artiom 29.10.21

[offtopic] Probably they are communists: twisted: maybe they were confused with the Chinese: D [/ offtopic]

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"]> there is no bourgeois yet, but I was going to take Nipon anyway ... ^ _ ^

[offtopic] Do you mean nippon as bourgeois? : rotfl: [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
[offtopic] You don't understand. Nippon is your own, dear :) [/ offtopic]

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

[quote name = "KDF"] yes ... the ending let us down ... I didn't even use up my entire stock of optechek> <made an easy game> <and Nobunaga is a sucker>

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

By the way, I remember that the American version seemed more difficult to me than the Japanese :)
In any case, on the first "type-boss" (such a robot on the roof in Paris) I died twice in the American version, and passed it from the first in the Japanese version. times.
And one more thing (maybe I don't remember very well, really). In the Japanese version, when Samonoske climbs out of the subway onto the square with the Arc de Triomphe, he is attacked by only three flying creatures. And in the American one, there are five of them and more "tripods" ...

A
Artiom 29.10.21

And so with any game ... The Japanese as gamers, I suppose, are complete fuckers. At least compare the versions of the same Soul Calibur 2, in general, compare any game, the jap version is always easier, Japanese gamers are not hardcore, just finger twists. : twisted:

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

I have a question about nazer, I haven’t played in 3rd 4th yet ... the main problem for me in 2nd 4th was the respawn of monsters, is there the same thing in 3rd?

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

There is.

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

2 Shmu
Thank you.
Bad = (((

did you get something from me?

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

are you chivo? O_o
soul free then ... and then there was a suit Ako one additional Sucking !!!
but it is necessary to grade the weapon

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

What do you play people on? On PS2? And for the PC when the rest of Onimushi will come out do not know? And then I drove the first part very ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[quote] And what do you play people on? On PS2? [/ Quote]
Of course.

[quote] And for the PC, when will the rest of Onimushi
be released?

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

I played 1 and 2 Onimushu. So there: wink:
in the 3rd They will be the hero of the 2nd They ??? Question for those who have passed the JAP
version of the game. And when will the PAL version be released ??? :?

C
Cooller 29.10.21

By the way, I'll buy the game one of these days.
Is Onimusha3 really a mega hit? Everywhere they write that it is super, a masterpiece, etc.
How is the graphics, gameplay?
They say the game has become fully 3D? :)

o
old_osam 29.10.21

everything is exactly so, but many people do not like that there are modern locations, namely Paris.

Trailers:
URL [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_e3_2k4.wmv] http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... e3_2k4.wmv [/ url]
URL [url = http : //www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_tv.wmv] http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_tv.wmv [/ url]

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[quote] in the 3rd They will be the hero of the 2nd They ??? [/ quote]
No. There is a hero from the first part.