3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigo 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Def Jam: for For Ny

[url = http: //www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fightforny/us/news.jsp] http://www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fig...rny/us/news.jsp [/ url]
Who expects what from this toy?

Personally, I think the game will take fighting games to the next level. : box:
Note that Electronic Arts took a lot from Fight Night 2004.
The game should be out on all consoles in a couple of days.

I recommend to people with good internet to visit the section Video clips.

What do the rest of you think?
105 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

[b] Vigo [/ b]
[quote] Personally, I think that the game will put a new level in fighting games. [/ quote]
but I think that Dj is wrestling, and then fighting games are better than doa, vf and gg, and there is nothing will be.all IMHO

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I think this is going to be just an awesome game. I still play the first part. In the second part, they promise more music and the opportunity to buy antler chain accessories, clothes, I'm just in ecstasy: mrgreen:

V
Vigo 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"]
and I think that Dj is wrestling, and besides, there is nothing better than fighting games than doa, vf and gg, and it will hardly be. IMHO everything [/ quote]

The first one was more wrestling, in this I agree, but the second part has moved into the category of fighting games at the request of fans, there are no rings as such, plus 5 fighting styles are possible (from kickboxing to street fighting)

F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

[quote name = "Vigo"] [quote name = "Dark_Knight"]
and I think that Dj is wrestling, and then there is nothing better than fighting games doa, vf and gg and it will hardly be. IMHO everything [/ quote]

The first was more wrestling, in this I agree, but the second part has moved into the category of fighting games at the request of fans, there are no rings as such, plus 5 styles of fights are possible (from kickboxinra to street fighting) [/ quote]
only 5? in a normal fighting game for 20 or more.

S
Samanouske 29.10.21

Rather .. and then Vendetta has already been passed far and wide !!! Bring Da NOIZZZZZZ !!!!!

A
Alex K. Kant 29.10.21

I didn’t play the first one, but I’ll definitely buy the second one! I love great fighting games, I saw a demo it's just a hurricane! drive!! no limit !!! I advise everyone who wants to break into the full.

V
Vigo 29.10.21

I can't tear myself away for several weeks now: box: I
continue to insist that this is one of the best fighting games, the graphics and controls are very good. a high level, but what made me chop for a day without stopping was the internal style: girls, expensive cars, a lot of clothes and jewelry lotions, in short, you feel like an important uncle from the rap culture of New York. 8)
[img] http://media.ign.com/thumb/919/919932/def-jam-fight-for-ny-20040826012813026_thumb.jpg [/ img] [img] http://media.ign.com /thumb/912/912159/def-jam-fight-for-ny-20040818034933264_thumb.jpg [/img] [img ]http://media.ign.com/thumb/917/917638/def-jam-fight-for -ny-20040824102841737_thumb.jpg [/ img]
By the way, who has your favorite arena? My choice is either a parking lot with a hummer and a caddilac, or a metro.

A
Alex K. Kant 29.10.21

I bought!!!!! This decision met all my expectations! Super fighting game, very daring.

G
Galaxy angel 29.10.21

[color = indigo] Poigrali mi v [b] Def Jam [/ b], i nichego uvidel`nogo ne zamecheno.
Edinstvenoe, iz-za chego igral - [b] Snoop Dog [/ b]. [/ Color]

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Why is no one discussing this game? I really liked it - the graphics are super, the video clips are full, it looks like a movie and not a game ... the
main thing is that there is a good plot.

B
BLP 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] the main thing is that there is a good plot. [/ quote]
:) Well, yes, just a brilliant plot, this has definitely never happened :) :) :)
If you put your hand on your heart, an arcade game for 2 hours of play.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

In fact, the game is very good, I liked it. But I don’t know what to discuss there.

v
valva 29.10.21

And I, to be honest, that I did not really understand the management. They beat me and beat me. He himself has beaten only five so far. I just can’t finish off the enemy normally. I do not have time to make a capture "A" (the bastards do not give) and then on the right joystick. Can someone tell me? ..

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "valva"] And to be honest, I don't really understand the controls. They beat me and beat me. He himself has beaten only five so far. I just can’t finish off the enemy normally. I do not have time to make a capture "A" (the bastards do not give) and then on the right joystick. Can someone tell me? .. [/ quote] What style did you choose? Grab Streetfighting and swing your arms, the hardest hit in the game is the "hard hit". Grips suck. Better shove the enemy into all sorts of objects, and then beat him with them. Do not forget to dress well, buy yourself more jewelry, then the momentum bar will grow noticeably faster. A very effective punch "grab a friend hard", and then a "hard punch" can take down up to half of the energy bar.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

But I just soaked the first opponent - the rest I can't ...
What button to take items (bat, stick, etc.)?
Where to look at which buttons should be pressed? Actually, I shake it at random - I just know that "square" is a kick, and "triangle" is a punch ...

C
Cooller 29.10.21

I haven't played the game yet, but judging by the reviews, it's a hit.
I want to ask - is it similar to the WWE Smackdown series?
As I understood from the review, this is wrestling, but instead of real wrestlers, rappers. (???).

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[Quote] As I understand from the review, this is wrestling, but instead of real wrestlers, rappers. (???). [/ quote]
Not rappers, but rappers: wink:. Otherwise I will be offended.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] But I just soaked the first opponent - I can't get the rest ...
Which button to take items (bat, stick, etc.)?
Where to look at which buttons should be pressed? I shake at random in fact - I just know that "square" is a kick, and "triangle" is a punch ... [/ quote] And if L1 + square, then a strong kick. Read gamefaqs.com everything is there.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

ok, I read it right now.
there are no rappers - and this is like street fights without rules - everyone fights in different styles.

[size = 75] Added on 04 Feb 2005, 11:54: [/ size]

[quote name = "Bonker"] And if L1 + square, then a strong kick. Read gamefaqs.com everything is there. [/ Quote] I

read it, I didn't understand nifiga there ... there is no information in Russian ?!
how to take a stick I didn’t find there

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] there are no rappers - but this is like street fights without rules - everyone fights in different styles. [/ quote]
How are they not rappers ??? 95% of the fighters are famous rap artists!