3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Conflict: Global Storm

Cool game on PS2 (I don't know, maybe on PC), it's nice to talk about it.
Sechas I am at the level where it is necessary to kill terror in Ukraine, there it is necessary to guard the truck.
It's fun to hear in a game about Ukraine, and most importantly, terrorists shout in Ukrainian language: "American!", "Shoot yogo, shoot!"
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 29.10.21

I kind of had it on my computer, there from the third person? there you start with a knife.
if this is what I think, then it’s not really cool for me ... but on PS2 I didn’t see her

K
Koridor 29.10.21

I watched the screenshots and the video ... well it looks poor, and even the brakes are visible even in the video! I would not dare to play this ...

T
The REAL 29.10.21

[quote name = "the end"] Cool game on PS2 (I don't know, maybe on PC), it's nice to talk about it.
Sechas I am at the level where it is necessary to kill terror in Ukraine, there it is necessary to guard the truck.
Fun in the game to hear about Ukraine, and most importantly, for teroristy ukranski shout. "! AmerikantsÑ–", "! Yogo Shoot, shoot" [/ quote]

Well, if terrosty on ukrinskom shout, then buy will love :) It is interesting to look at it :) Game from 1st or 3rd person ???

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2005, 8:17

am : [/ size] PS As I understand it from the series of games Conflict - like Conflict: Vietnam and Conflict: Back to Bagdat 2 ??

K
Koridor 29.10.21

PS As I understand this from the series of games Conflict - like Conflict: Vietnam and Conflict: Back to Bagdat 2 ?? [/ quote]
No, in my opinion this is a slightly different series from SCi: upset:

t
the end 29.10.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] [quote name = "the end"] Cool game on PS2 (I don't know, maybe on PC), it's nice to talk about it.
Fun in the game to hear about Ukraine, and most importantly, for teroristy ukranski shout. "! AmerikantsÑ–", "! Yogo Shoot, shoot" [/ quote]

Well, if terrosty on ukrinskom shout, then buy will love :) It is interesting to look at it :) Game from 1st or 3rd person ???

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2005, 8:17

am : [/ size] PS As I understand it from the series of games Conflict - like Conflict: Vietnam and Conflict: Back to Bagdat 2 ?? [/ quote]
The game is in the first person ...
You can control the team, the game is just a class.
There's a cool desert level there,
From what series, I don't know, but Conflict: Global Terror will be released soon.
I myself almost fell when I heard the zest of the game in the game of the Ukrainians.

t
the end 29.10.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] I watched the screenshots and the video ... well it looks poor, and even the brakes are visible even in the video! I would not dare to play this ... [/ quote]
It's hard to evaluate the game from the videos and screenshots.

i
iljuha 29.10.21

I liked the game !!!