3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denim 29.10.21 09:49 pm

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai ...

Actually the subject.
Looked at the movies, at least here:

[url] http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1588 [/ url]

There are also a few on the gamespot.
And I'll tell you very much the graphics impressed me, the old PS2 still can do something. Ninja Gaiden is resting. : twisted:

We are waiting.
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pleq 29.10.21

yes, indeed, the graphics in the toy are impressive ... it looks like Sony will surprise us with their projects, right up to the release of PS 3: lol:

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Sony licks its projects well, GoW is an example of this.

W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

And something flew past or what?
I went on holidays with pleasure.
Clone Onimushi, only more yaponofitsirovanny what-whether: crazy:
A very solid hand-made article ... The schedule is remarkable, the plot is not boring, the fights are competent.
I really liked it, especially since during the first playthrough, I didn't even pump one Persian and there were still a ton of weapons left unassembled.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

>>> I really liked it, especially since during the first playthrough, I didn't even pump one Persian and there was still a ton of weapons left unassembled.

there are only 2 of them)) and their level is "common". those. grows in parallel.
The game is really great!

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Senya finished the game to the end, probably started a month ago. A very nice thing, and not an onimushi clone. at least so it seems to me!
Jae passed first partly out of curiosity, which is why some publications gave the game 4-5 out of 10. I did not understand. I really liked the graphics, Onimusha is resting.

b
biblbrux 29.10.21

I also played the jap version. Liked it, but too boring. There really is little in common with Onimusha, despite the similar setting and game mechanics. played in a completely different way.

By the way, genji is far from Gaiden, like the moon. but still pretty.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

I passed Gaiden a little. I can go through like a thread to the end. I liked the design in Genji, well, very colorful! VERY.
There is no tedium as such, it does not have time to get bored, it is not so long :-) but I would like to change the Persians at any time (just not during the battle) for a variety of actions, and it would be cool.

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

I liked the game too. Nice graphics, good combat system, and even a couple of heroes. Although I did not pass it myself, I often play around, I will have to finish it off.

A
Alex 77 29.10.21

Tell me, can anyone know ??? How to make a special order from a merchant in a shop, Broken Sword, etc. There in the Special Order there are several positions indicated by the signs ???? + the prices are indicated, what is there to do there ... PAMAGITE !!!!!

-
-Mag 29.10.21

I have not collected a single weapon there. you may need to replay the game 2 times. I wanted to, I always screwed everything up. but nifiga.

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[quote] Tell me, maybe who knows ??? How to make a special order from a merchant in a shop, Broken Sword, etc. There in the Special Order there are several positions indicated by the signs ???? + Listed prices, what to do there ... nepoymu Pamagite !!!!! [/ quote]
It is necessary to collect (to be exact - to knock out enemies), so-called "special material". Knocked out with kamui. As a rule, from bosses. But even from ordinary strong men, useful things can fall out (guards in front of the gates to the Rokuhara palace, for example). If you have collected all the necessary components for a special order, then instead of [i] ???? [/ i], its name with attributes is displayed, and you can place an order.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Here's a pancake ... and I Kamui on bosses did not use! ((
on the enemies yourself. and weapons there though cool or so-so?

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

The weapon is not very big, quite comparable to the one already available at that time in the arsenal. Yes, it is not at the forefront - kamui decides. :)
But the reservation is very good.

A
Alex 77 29.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] The weapon is not very big, quite comparable to the one already in the arsenal at that time. Yes, it is not at the forefront - kamui decides. :)
But the reservation is very decent. [/

Quote ] Exactly, Kamui decides !!! I only try to cut with the use of kamui, it's great, though it doesn't always work with bosses. In general, the game is very nicely done. When you make Kamui, you feel like the most samurai samurai, just a PLAGUE !!!! : up:

M
Mikkus 29.10.21

And who collected all the super-sabers, I kind of
saw them on the official website.

A
ACE 29.10.21

here is a gameplay video in HD from 2 parts - the character models are candy, but the world is just ps2. The action is similar to Part 1 of Onimushi.
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player.php? id = 13004 & type = wmv & pl = game] http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv & pl = game [/ url]

g
gravemaker 29.10.21

ACE
flood, where does the second part and the first? Create another theme, or find one if there is one

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

For this type of combat, I prefer the DMC3 combat, the Samurai Western. The characters are excellent, but the environment is average, but cute, not annoying.
The first part was great. the second one can be seen that it is at the level.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], reluctance to create, just liked the Persians.

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

Hot swapping of the character was added in vain. IMHO.