3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 29.10.21 10:37 pm

Darkwatch - an alternative to Painkiller ?!

On July 1, the game Darkwatch is released ... will there really be a decent action on Sonya ?!

[img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/114/919568_20050425_screen006.jpg [/ img]
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefka 29.10.21

Judging by the screen, it won't. I think it's better to port the original PC than to release fps-to-fast-hand.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

No, it definitely will not, from this, in any case, already for sure.

B
Bakili neo 29.10.21

The game has some potential .. in terms of design - that's for sure. Only in my gut I sense that Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, which has long been lying on store shelves, will still be stronger. Time will show.
Most likely, a mediocre project will come out with an estimate of 7 out of 10 byls.

A
ARLe 29.10.21

The screen is pretty weak. It is better to port the original PC in kind and not to blunt. eight)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

come on! decent graphics ...

here [url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/005/919568_20050106_screen002.jpg] another screen [/ url]

and there is [url = http: //www.gamespot .com / ps2 / action / darkwatch / screenindex.html] a bunch more [/ url]

A
ARLe 29.10.21

The graph is average! Everything is better in a PC.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] The graph is average! In a PC, everything is better. [/ Quote]

Well, where does the PC ????
it comes from PS2 ...

A
ARLe 29.10.21

PC in the sense of PayneKiller.

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Halfa 2 will overtake everyone anyway%))))
And no one sports her, there will not be enough strength%))))

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] Halfa 2 will still overtake everyone%)))) [/ quote]
Well, my, Halva_to has to do with it.

Yes, and just do, how can a galimenky console shooter be called an alternative to PEYNKILLER?

B
Bakili neo 29.10.21

and so that Darkwatch targets this segment only on Playstation2. The style of both games and the mechanics of the gameplay are very similar.

A
ARLe 29.10.21

[Quote] And just in general, how can you call a Galimenky console shooter an alternative to PEYNKILLER? [/ quote]

In general, there are console shooters that not only are not inferior to our PC shooters, but also surpass many of them. Walking distance, Helo, Red Faction I, II. Although, this is unlikely to apply to Darkwatch :)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

vopschem meaning of comparison with Painkiller was as follows - a first-person action game with ghouls and other creatures ...
for ps2 I have not seen anything like this ... that's what we are talking about!

G
GUUD 29.10.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] [quote] Yes, and just do as galimenky console shooter can be called alternative PEYNKILLERA? [/ quote]

Actually there are console shooters who are not only not inferior to our PC shnym shooters, but also superior to many of the them. Walking distance, Helo, Red Faction I, II. Although, this is unlikely to apply to Darkwatch :) [/ quote]
If halo and the Russian Federation are the best shooters on consoles, then I am sincerely sorry for the owners :)

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

God, how can Helo outperform other personal shooters ... by the number of sales, or by the slamzy cars from UT2004? : gigi:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

it's not about the quality of graphics, dear ones - it's obviously worse on PS2 than on PC, and everyone knows that very well ...
it's about a semantic plot similar to Painkiller ...

A
AK-47 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] God, how can Helo outperform other personal shooters .... by the number of sales, or slamzdny UT2004 car models? : gigi: [/ quote]

Yeah, for sure ... if you saw Halo later than UT2004, this does not mean that UT2004 came out earlier ... who slammed who ... when Halo came out and when UT2004 with transport. Sorry, but you wrote some nonsense.

[quote name = "ARLe"] In fact, there are console shooters that not only are not inferior to our PC shooters, but also surpass many of them. Walking distance, Helo, Red Faction I, II. [/ Quote]

Well, Red Faction is a very so-so hack IMHO, absolutely not to put it in a row with the second Halva. On a computer, and on consoles, over the past year and a half or two I liked only 7 FPS'ov - on PC: Far Cry, Painkiller, HalfLife2 ... WW2 shooters have already got out, the last medal, besides the improved graphics, did not please at all).
And on consoles I really liked: KillZone, Halo2, TimeSplitters3 ... and the console projects were played with absolutely no less interest (if not great), so there are good projects everywhere. And most of all FPS'ov want to continue KillZone ... on PS3.
And from Darkwatch I think it will turn out just a high-quality shooter for 8 out of 10, which is also not bad.

A
ARLe 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] God, how can Helo outperform other personal shooters .... by the number of sales, or slamzdnyy UT2004 models of cars? [/ quote]

By the way, Helo was actually two years earlier than UT2004. And he can surpass PC-shooters with gameplay, which he has much better than some PC-mastodons.

ZY And do not touch Red Faction! : fight: Gampley is very good in it. Certainly better than in DUM 3, or Farkrai.

C
Cooller 29.10.21

For those who are not in the know, the game uses the physics engine Havoc 2.0.
According to the developers, the physics will be at the H-L2 level.
I can't believe it, but still ...

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] According to the developers, physics will be at the H-L2 level. [/ quote]
They all say so right now 8)