3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 29.10.21 10:37 pm

Darkwatch - an alternative to Painkiller ?!

On July 1, the game Darkwatch is released ... will there really be a decent action on Sonya ?!

[img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/114/919568_20050425_screen006.jpg [/ img]
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
D-Lain 29.10.21

Chyort. How do you manage analogs. For once, I decided to play a "console shooter". Teach me how to play FPS with a joystick without auto-aiming :).

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "D-Lain"] Chort. How do you manage analogs. For once, I decided to play a "console shooter". Teach me how to play FPS with a joystick without auto-aiming :). [/ Quote]

Why is that difficult ?? If you get used to it, don't worry ... I, too, could not understand this a year ago - right now, nothing else ...

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

Get used to having a computer with a mouse, keyboard and Quake4-Fear-SS2 next to it? It’s not true.

J
John Davis 29.10.21

[quote] Get used to when there is a computer with a mouse, keyboard and Quake4-Fear-SS2 next to it? It’s a lie. [/ Quote]
Believe me, you will get used to it (if not a goner).

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

"finished compboy" seems to pissed me off.
Tell me a down-and-out (and probably in the wrong place) prefixer, why should I get used to the control that is inconvenient for this type of game in the presence of a high-quality alternative? Just to prove to the whole world that "do they rule like a console?" In shooters, I prefer to play with a mouse-keyboard, in pursuit of a high-quality picture (not comparable to the unclear image of attachment shooters) for convenient control.

Let's take a broader look at this issue, if I'm wrong. There is a game Doom3, (of course you have heard a lot about it). It was released on PC and on boxing. Give me some more or less valid reasons why I should play the console version.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

There is a theme about the game Darkwatch, and there is a section for trash like Console VS Computers. And if this garbage gets here, then every litter gets a warning. From now on.

D
D-Lain 29.10.21

hi ... magical rearrangement of letters makes a post on the topic, but about it.

2 John Davis Let's assume that Darkwatch came out on PC one-on-one with the original (although it is exclusive to PS2). Do you think its success awaits, whether it will be able to compete with PC-shooters, and at the same time give me several reasons why the console version will be more convenient to play than the PC-theoretical one.

J
JayDi 29.10.21

[quote name = "D-Lain"] why should I get used to the inconvenient controls for this type of game in the presence of a high-quality alternative? Just to prove to the whole world that "do they rule like a console?" In shooters, I prefer to play with a mouse-keyboard, in pursuit of a high-quality picture (not comparable to the unclear image of attachment shooters) for convenient control.
[/ quote]
[offtopic] Once upon a time, the only computer game I played a lot was Duke Nukem 3D (at friends at work). So, I played it on the "arrows" and did not even think about the existence of the mouse. But as soon as I bought a computer and put on some kind of flyer, I was immediately horrified: [b] the mouse control was terrible [/ b], I could not get used to turning the camera normally, it was always leading in the wrong direction, the mouse did not want me in any way listen. But after a while (more precisely, days) I got used to it, and it became more convenient to play.
So what am I doing this for? And to the fact that before you smear anything, first get comfortable with the controls, and only then complain about crooked hands.
I would like to add that there is a very big plus in the joystick control - it is a smooth, constant and adjustable camera rotation. You, D-Lain, do not understand this - and you will fidget with the mouse until it is completely erased. Purely my IMHO;)

And of course, starting to play on the joystick for the first time in Darkwatch is a mistake - this game is too dynamic. Better to choose some kind of Killzone. [/ Offtopic]

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Vat wave, the next message after that where there are words "computer" and "prefix" will be deleted, and its author will receive a warning.

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "D-Lain"]
Suppose that Darkwatch came out on the PC one-on-one with the original [/ quote]
God forbid: mrgreen:
[size = 59] And what, the sentence does not contain the words "computer" and "prefix" [/ size]: razz:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

How to get through the Showdown level (where the devil flies around the bridge) ???

S
Saen 29.10.21

[b] aladdin [/ b], you need to run a lot: D Chesslovo, run and shoot without stopping. And after the fight, there will be a choice. True, I never found out how the answer affects the further passage.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

yes, it does not help "to run a lot"))) under his bombing I do not have time to gain life ... and there is even nowhere to hide ... and there is no choice of weapons at this level - a pistol and a shotgun ...

M
MegaZlo 29.10.21

And I liked darkwatch, went through it all, by the way, this is the first shooter I played on Play 2