3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 29.10.21 10:37 pm

The Getaway: Black Monday

I created the theme ahead of time, but I will have the game today. 8)
Let's see what the fruit is.
Maybe someone has already played? : roll: Write your impressions.
44 Comments
Sort by:
B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Could you ask what platform this game is intended for?

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

PlayStation2.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Shit. The voice acting is cool.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

I was not particularly pleased with the first one either. So he did not finish it to the end, only the script of the criminal went through.

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

Sonya seemed to want to release GetAway under PiSi.
I have heard about this title for a long time, but there is no particular interest in it.
And Black Monday is a more advanced version of the predecessor.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Po played a bit.
Everything is somehow sad, just like that, I don't even want to drive around the city.
Play purely for the sake of the plot, and then forget. Generally Alya Mafia.
GTA SA, the subject is not a competitor. Exactly. :)
Heh, but the cars in the game are as strong as a tank, and do not crumple willingly, and if they crumple, then somehow pathetic, not believable.
And in general, I don’t believe that they don’t listen to radio in England, driving constantly to the same background music quickly gets boring. :(

[quote] And Black Monday is a more advanced version of the predecessor. [/ quote]
Oh well, the same eggs, only a side view. :)

ZY for a complete collection, you will still need to look at Mercenaries when the game appears. :)

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

GTA SA is certainly great.
Just a sample of the atmosphere.: Up: But Mafia, in my opinion, is the undisputed leader among gang games.
Black Pondelnik really let us down. :(
It's a pity to wait for something positive, but you get negative. Driver 3 generally brings some stress ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Getaway is much worse than the Mafia, in my opinion.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Nooo, the Mafia is certainly better.
And the car chases are somehow strange in the subject, somehow they don't look aesthetically pleasing, you ram everyone.
Tank, san. word. : lol:
In general, something is wrong with the game, and the hands of the developers too.
And as for Russian spar, I liked it, our mafia is the coolest. :) eight)

N
Neprus 29.10.21

Despite the plot, it was somehow boring for me to carry out long sweeps, and trips along the narrow streets were very annoying. Motorcycles added fun :)

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Your entire offtopic has been moved into a separate topic.
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 184626] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=184626 [/ url]

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

As for the game - I played it with a friend and I will say that it is not that it is not a competitor to the SA, but also that it has not gone far from the first getawah. All the same English accent, the word FAK through each word (which they pronounce as fOk =)), well, of course, a very meager plot ... IMHO, it's not worth spending money on it ...

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Figase poor plot! I just would not criticize the screensavers. You watch them like a Guy Ritchie movie. But the gameplay itself is weak and uninteresting there. I played it because of the screensavers. But I got stuck in a dump of cars, because I ran out of ammunition for the machine gun and I still did not understand how to pick up weapons there.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

[quote] But I got stuck in a dump of cars, because I ran out of cartridges for a machine gun and I still didn't understand how to pick up a weapon there. [/ quote] He picks it up himself when you pass by, I had no problems with that.
I walked on, but I got stuck too, I had to ram the jeep there, and as always, mafiosi jump out from all corners, the car is carried away once or twice.

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

Sorry, have the inventory been fixed in the subject?: Upset:
In the usual GetEuey, it was impossible to sort. : dn:
Plus, you had to count the cartridges (this is just a mockery), but the supporters could not be seen (there was no radar) ...
Are these rakes removed?

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Nope. This is specifically done so that the "reality effect" is: gigi:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

The only thing that was done was a map of the city. :)

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] The only thing that was done was a map of the city. :) [/ quote] Yeah, and to look at it you have to start pressing, pancake jokers :?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] [quote name = "Blink 55"] The only thing that was done was a map of the city. :) [/ quote] Yeah, and to look at it, you have to start pressing, pancake jokers:? [/ quote]
Nuuu, in GTA, too, to see the whole map, you need to press start. :)
By the way, in my opinion, one of the biggest disadvantages of the subject is not the interactivity of the world. The whole city, one big props, decoration. :(
They don't want to learn from GTA, they bend their own line, and that's it.:?

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Yes, stubborn people. There is no way to make it even cooler than the last part, and for GTA: to attack, Duc no, it was necessary to make a "continuation in the same spirit" ... Insanity ...