3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer47 29.10.21 10:37 pm

jaws

Game based on the movie jaw. Released on x-box and PS2 today .. put it for download: lol:
----------------------------- ------------
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

I already have it. But I don't want to watch :)

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

I'm also in doubt, probably a middle peasant, what else can you expect from Majesco? A paradise for casuals. I'll play tomorrow.

k
killer47 29.10.21

Up to ----- seeders speed-stuper! In 6 hours will be on hard.
[b] 2 Segal [/ b] Why did you download it? How do you not want to watch it, where does it come from if the current appeared a couple of hours ago ???
Just by the post, the feeling that you bought it, but do not want to watch ..

[size = 59] Edited by $ Mag [/ size]

S
Segal 29.10.21

I didn’t swing it. Well, I work in the press, it falls to us by itself :)

D
Distorter 29.10.21

And about the game itself can anyone say Th? Interesting after all ...

D
Dimitri 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] I am also in doubt, probably the middle peasant, what else to expect from Majesco? Paradise kazualov.Zavtra Play unsubscribe [/ quote]
Lyutsik, do not be ridiculous! :-D And the fact that Magjesco almost went broke on the release of "casual" Psychonauts and Phantom Dust, how do you like "hardcore Chick in bed with experienced women"? : lol:

2 [b] Distorter [/ b]: Game from the creators of Ecco the Dolphin - Appaloosa Interactive! You play as a shark and systematically take revenge on people for environmental pollution. The concept is interesting, the developer is experienced (you won't find more experienced), I think it will be interesting!

V
VaaN 29.10.21

Generally playable, but no more.
[url = http: //forum.emagtresni.ru/showthread.php? t = 2541] http://forum.emagtresni.ru/showthread.php?t=2541 [/ url]

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dimitri"] [quote name = "Lucifer"] I am also in doubt, probably the middle peasant, what else to expect from Majesco? Paradise kazualov.Zavtra Play unsubscribe [/ quote]
Lyutsik, do not be ridiculous! :-D And the fact that Majesco almost went broke on the release of "casual" Psychonauts and Phantom Dust, how do you like "hardcore Chick in bed with experienced women"? : lol:

2 [b] Distorter [/ b]: Game from the creators of Ecco the Dolphin - Appaloosa Interactive! You play as a shark and systematically take revenge on people for environmental pollution. The concept is interesting, the developer is experienced (you won't find more experienced), I think it will be interesting!

k
killer47 29.10.21

So, sir ... I played it.
Pros:
You play as a shark, it looks like an yekko (no wonder: wink :)
Good water, and graphics in general, explosions, etc.
The gameplay is good too, as is the animation.
Disadvantages
The game is not bad, but the control .. I
want to cry, horror how uncomfortable ... I didn’t like the difficulty yet, again it all comes down to control ...
My score is 7 out of 10.
PS
There is a lot of blood
: fight:

[b] 2 VaaN [/ b ] Duc, the image after unpacking weighs 1.5 gig.

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

It seems that the game is not bad, it will be necessary to check it out :)

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "killer47"] So, sir ... played. I liked it.
Pros:
You play as a shark, it looks like an yekko (no wonder: wink :)
Good water, and graphics in general, explosions, etc.
The gameplay is good too, as is the animation.
Cons
The game is not bad, but the control .. I
want to cry, horror how uncomfortable ... I didn’t like the difficulty yet, again it all comes down to control ...
My score is 7 out of 10.
PS
There is a lot of blood
: fight:

[b] 2 VaaN [/ b ] Duc, the image after unpacking weighs 1.5 gig. [/ Quote] Is bump mapping present?

D
Dimitri 29.10.21

Luciku: Bump makes the game hardcore right away? :-D

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Just for a casual game bump + 1 reason for me to play it
----------------------

[size = 59] Edited by $ Mag [/ size]

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] Dimitri [/ b], [b] Lucifer [/ b], remark to both. we put all our personal preferences and wishes in the LAN.

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

A review appeared on Gamesot, the game was set to 3.8. Thrash is still the same.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 28 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And on IGN 7.4, what to believe?

k
killer47 29.10.21

6.5 Presentation
Glitches, glitches, glitches! Several technical problems and lock-ups don't add much to the poor story, but the rest of the game, from its style and concept, is dead-on with the movie.
6.5 Graphics
The world of JAWS Unleashed is heavily populated with sea life, people, and objects, but it's also plagued with occasional slowdown, tearing, and ugly textures. It's colorful though!
5.5 Sound
Various renditions of the JAWS theme dynamically changes here and there but it gets repetitive. Voice-overs and sound effects do their job, but are also repetitious.
7.5 Gameplay
A strong combat engine with surprisingly addictive gameplay and cool shark abilities benefits from some nice mission objectives. The camera is so bad, however, that the game is hard to control.
8.0 Lasting Appeal
A moderate main quest, 32 side-missions, several unlockable bonuses and hidden collectibles make Unleashed's water unexpectedly deep.
Decent OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

M
M0rr0 29.10.21

[b] KalbasNICK [/ b], believe IGN. GameSpot is always driven by nonsense, and IGN objectively gives its marks, clearly arguing the criteria.
In general, trust yourself

k
killer47 29.10.21

[quote name = "M0rr0"] [b] KalbasNICK [/ b] believe IGN. GameSpot is always driven by nonsense, and IGN objectively gives its marks, clearly arguing the criteria.
In general, trust yourself [/ quote] I agree. Although ign sometimes lie .. But I agree with ai ji ann about the jaws

L
Leider 29.10.21

[osspadi, well, why didn’t I look what they say about her ... Now I screwed up the blank for this heresy)) I
put it on the shelf for the hell. Or rather, to the farthest corner.

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

[Quote] I
put it on the shelf for the Aztoy. Or rather, to the farthest corner.
[/ quote] Is everything really so critical? : |