3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

FlatOut

in fact, the subject ...
did not find this game in the search, looked at the screens from ag.ru ... thought that this is not a simulator, but rather an arcade ... moreover, the game is ALREADY out ... tell me who is th knows ... otherwise it hurts me ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

I just downloaded the demo of the subject, now I will play and tell :)

L
Lazy skeleton 29.10.21

After watching the video, I decided to definitely buy it for my collection. Most of all I was pleased with how the carriers fly out of their cars in case of an accident: lol:

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Yeah, only they fly extremely poorly. As far as I remember, the game used physical. Havok engine, but you can't see this at all on reg-dollars. But the developers came up with a fun mode: a bunch of all kinds of jumps and the task of doing something with the carrier everywhere): For example, in the demo, you need to throw it out of the car as high as possible. And next to it you can see a huge darts ... :) fun, in short

L
Lazy skeleton 29.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] But the developers came up with a fun mode: a bunch of jumps and a task to do something with the carrier everywhere): For example, in the demo, you need to throw him out of the car as high as possible. And next to it there is a huge darts ... fun, in short [/ quote] Probably in my video, the cuts of this mode showed what can be done with the unfortunate carrier. Only there they showed more that the carrier did not fly as high as it flew 50 meters away , after that followed, for example: the carrier crashes into a tree and after him his car rams him into a cake. Apparently really very funny mode turned out: crazy:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

hyyyy ... and what, there will be BLOOD? )))) cool, it should be ... she's already entered ... I haven't seen her in local stores ... but finally, I really wanted to play by shots))

J
Jasper 29.10.21

Super igruha, though I'm still playing the demo.
graphics on the level, physics also did not disappoint.
The only thing I didn't like was a man flying out of the car, he behaves not like a man but like a doll.
Hopefully the full version will fix this.

S
Segal 29.10.21

In full the same thing.

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

I also want this igruhu for myself. But I wait more for CrashDay.

S
Snayper 29.10.21

and the problem is that after some time the computer goes to reboot (1 track, at the turn, 2 track almost at the very beginning, 3 after going down) for no apparent reason. Tell me plz the solution to the problem

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Is it already on sale from pirates?

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Today, only the izoshka came out. So the pirates in a couple of days

S
Segal 29.10.21

We are already playing :)

R
Roman 29.10.21

Is it a good game in general? Can I play it? Or I think whether to download it or not. Doesn't it look like Burnout?

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Doesn't it look like Mashed? She didn't like the camera ...

J
Jasper 29.10.21

In my opinion, the game gets boring too quickly.

S
Segal 29.10.21

It looks a bit like Burnout, yes. The fact that cars are destroyed to the ground. But in general - worse than a burnout, of course. There is no better arcade racing burnout yet.

The thing is worthwhile, it makes sense to download. And I haven't seen Mashed.

Jasper - have you already played, that you are tired of it? ;)

S
Snayper 29.10.21

damn, no one came across chtol?

S
Segal 29.10.21

What do you mean "did not come across"? We are already playing it :)

J
Jasper 29.10.21

[quote] Jasper - have you already played, that you are tired of it? [/ quote] I
played, at first I like the game very much, then I get bored.
I don't even know why, maybe due to the fact that there is no such hurricane gameplay as in Barnaut.
Right now I'm playing on the network.

S
Snayper 29.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] What do you mean "did not come across"? We are already playing it :) [/ quote]

gr .... I'm talking about my problem, no one ever faced it chtoli?