3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:46 pm

24: The Game

Cambridge is a hit smithy. After Primal and Ghotshunter, they rolled out a game based on the TV series 24. I myself have not watched the series, but the point I understood is that there is a dude Jack, he is a big shot in the CTU (counter-terrorist squad), but he loves to run and shoot himself. In general, we play for him, it looks like we shoot in Max Payne, we collect weapons from enemies, there are rifts, you can shoot aimingly, you can shoot from behind cover, you can knock weapons out of your hands, you can shoot not to kill and take enemies alive. The physics is cool, objects fall to the floor, monitors and televisions explode, enemies also die in different positions, Glass breaks beautifully. There are also levels on the car, the controls are inert, everything is like a mess, but the streets are wide, so it's easy to play. All levels are on time, because the whole game is 24 hours in Jack's life. So the tensh is being pumped up be healthy. The graphics are super awesome, the models of enemies are quite detailed and their animation is cool, there are a lot of screensavers on the engine and they have models of people of just photographic quality, the animation is awesome. And it is also cool that the screen is divided into 2-3 parts, in each of them they show something of their own and everything is on the engine. The sounds are not very shots, somehow they sound sickly. The game is also full of mini-games - defuse a bomb, break a combination lock, track down snipers in a building from a satellite, or interrogate an enemy. Interrogation is generally a thrill, like an interactive film. In general, while stuck at the level with a sniper. Aiming at DS2 when your hero is breathing and the sight is jumping is another challenge. Generally I recommend it. The game itself supports widescreen, 60Hz and even progressive, DPL II sound. the animation is awesome. And it is also cool that the screen is divided into 2-3 parts, in each of them they show something of their own and everything is on the engine. The sounds are not very shots, somehow they sound sickly. The game is also full of mini-games - defuse a bomb, break a combination lock, track down snipers in a building from a satellite, or interrogate an enemy. Interrogation is generally a thrill, like an interactive film. In general, while stuck at the level with a sniper. Aiming at DS2 when your hero is breathing and the sight is jumping is another challenge. Generally I recommend it. The game itself supports widescreen, 60Hz and even progressive, DPL II sound. the animation is awesome. And it is also cool that the screen is divided into 2-3 parts, in each of them they show something of their own and everything is on the engine. The sounds are not very shots, somehow they sound sickly. The game is also full of mini-games - defuse a bomb, break a combination lock, track down snipers in a building from a satellite, or interrogate an enemy. Interrogation is generally a thrill, like an interactive film. In general, while stuck at the level with a sniper. Aiming at DS2 when your hero is breathing and the sight is jumping is another challenge. Generally I recommend it. The game itself supports widescreen, 60Hz and even progressive, DPL II sound. like an interactive movie. In general, while stuck at the level with a sniper. Aiming at DS2 when your hero is breathing and the sight is jumping is another challenge. Generally I recommend it. The game itself supports widescreen, 60Hz and even progressive, DPL II sound. like an interactive movie. In general, while stuck at the level with a sniper. Aiming at DS2 when your hero is breathing and the sight is jumping is another challenge. Generally I recommend it. The game itself supports widescreen, 60Hz and even progressive, DPL II sound.
PS The network now has a 2-disk PAL release written like PREMASTER but seems to be complete.
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.10.21

According to the description, not hooked.
Something passable with "chips".
eh.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

PREMASTER, t to press, yes, the game is really cool, I still used Demo on Expirence, by the way, the graphics were made using Bump mapping, the Cambridge studio simply does not play games without it)

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

You have to play, evaluate it yourself.
According to the description, I can say that nothing special.
But you need to try the product.

I
IronDan 29.10.21

According to the reviews of those who have tried the pre-master, the game is very good. That's just there is some kind of trouble with the transitions from the first disk to the second. Probably all the same I will wait for a complete source.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] According to the description, not hooked.
Something passable with "chips".
Opensource projects, eh. [/ quote] The main thing in it is not chips, but beautiful varied levels, ease of control and a constantly ticking timer that spurs you on. Well, the screensavers I have already mentioned. Of course, this is not a DMC or MGS level, but definitely better than 50 cents, or say 25 to Life and even Siphon Filter Omega Strain. Until Black comes out, you can play: wink:

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Siphon's memories rolled over! nice toy, beautiful and unspoiled 3-person shooter. the timer is also fun. SCE has been ruling its games lately.

D
Doctor13 29.10.21

Comrades, I have a problem (by the way, it may be in the transition to the second disk).

On a mission when you're on tour. As a group you walk around the building and perform tasks that people tell you (he has your daughter), and then you steal from pursuit in a car to save house.
After that, the game auto-saves and everything hangs tightly with a black screen and flashing blue stripes around the edges and another glitch rubs all the saves of the game (no matter how many of them you have, I have three slots that I prepared just for this, I thought that I would rub the one I prepared for this glitch on replay).

Maybe this is the jamb of the release pre-master?
Or is my disk buggy?

Tell me pliz.

PS: There hasn't been a normal release yet.

V
VaaN 29.10.21

This is a release glitch.

[size = 75] Added on Feb 28, 2006, 2:26 am: [/ size]

Today, by the way, the normal one came out.

D
Doctor13 29.10.21

VaaN - console-news.org is silent, and so are the others.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "VaaN"] This is a release glitch.

[size = 75] Added on Feb 28, 2006, 2:26 am: [/ size]

Today, by the way, normal came out. [/ quote] Normal DVD9 or decided to make 2 DVD5?

A
Alex 77 29.10.21

Help! A mission where, after we beat off our center from the terrorists, you have to drive a car with two bandits and a girl to Koreatown, a bunch of cops are rushing behind you ... what do you need to do in the end? I do not get enough of them to stumble ((((Tell me, what is required from me ???

D
Doctor13 29.10.21

Race through the streets and loop between poles, trees, cars, and more.

In general, do not suffer, soon your game will hang tightly and kill all saves. :)

T
The REAL 29.10.21

[quote name = "Doctor13"]
And don't worry at all, soon your game will hang tight and kill all saves. :) [/ quote]
And what are the signs of the buggy version? Russified?

D
Doctor13 29.10.21

[b] The REAL [/ b] - no.
I have all games from the net.

I know that a single-disc version has appeared on the markets.
I do not know if there are troubles with her.

In any case, there is already a new rezil.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

the game was released on pirates on DVD10. which surprised me the first time like this.

S
Serene 29.10.21

I saw a new ISO from MIRAGE on the network - 73 * 50 mb

is this it ???

I
IronDan 29.10.21

Yes. Source from the American release.

Y
Yaoyshchik 29.10.21

Guys, please give me links to ISOShniki .. Very grateful in advance ...

[size = 75] Added on 02 Mar 2006, 20:20: [/ size]

It's a pity ..... That no one wants to help ....

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

[b] Yaoischik [/ b] - varez on the forum is prohibited.

Y
Yaoyshchik 29.10.21

Well then, in a personal, if possible ...