3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxatun 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Total overdose

Total overdose went on sale on all platforms last week.
This is a new action game from deadline games.
The new game is a hot mix of max payne'a and serious sam plus GTA, and it all takes place in mexico.
it has a specific soundtrack.
in the game dofiga parodying cliches on Desperado Rodriguez and other films about Mexican bandits.
here is their website [url = http: //www.totaloverdose.com] www.totaloverdose.com [/ url]
Has anyone already played?
47 Comments
Sort by:
T
The REAL 29.10.21

went on sale on which platform?

x
xaxatun 29.10.21

The pc demo can be downloaded anywhere.
[url = http: //streamarena.ru/demos/? page = 2] http://streamarena.ru/demos/?page=2 [/ url] [offtopic] (by the way, there is also a demo of asterix-obelixxxl2, go download.:)) [/ offtopic]
[url = ftp: //ftp.streamarena.ru/streamarena/demos/totaloverdosedemo.zip] ftp://ftp.streamarena.ru/streamarena/de ... sedemo.zip [ / url] - for example here.
There is also a full version on the Internet.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Well, what are your impressions of the game?

A
Alex 77 29.10.21

Checked out a week ago. Well, what can I say, this is certainly not GTA, but I was pleased. Passed only a couple of levels, so I can't give a global assessment. A light, unobtrusive toy that discharges the brain after a hard day. An interesting firing system, I don’t know what it’s called, in general the "slowdown" effect, similar to the system in Red Dead Revolver. I will definitely go through it while it is on my turn.

x
xaxatun 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] Well, what are your impressions of the game? [/ quote]
The name justifies the action one hundred percent.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "xaxatun"] [quote name = "aladdin"] Well, what are your impressions of the game? [/ quote]
The name justifies the action one hundred percent. [/ quote]

Is it worth playing? otherwise I ordered ...

T
Tropic 29.10.21

I watched the gameplay video. A very good game with humor. The graphics are outdated, but the gameplay itself is good.

G
Guest 29.10.21

This thing is completely different from GTA. The beginning deceives many: the city, cars, pedestrians ... But there is not much to do in the city. That's right, the scenery.

The game is a mixture of Max Payne and S. Sam. Very funny, driving, excellent soundtrack. The graphics are not so hot, but there are a lot of dynamics in the frame (there are sea opponents, something always explodes, breaks, etc.) - because of this, you don't notice graphic flaws.

x
xaxatun 29.10.21

[quote name = "Cray"] This thing doesn't look like GTA at all. The beginning deceives many: the city, cars, pedestrians ... But there is not much to do in the city. That's right, the scenery.

The game is a mixture of Max Payne and S. Sam. Very funny, driving, excellent soundtrack. The graphics are not so hot, but there are a lot of dynamics in the frame (there are sea opponents, something always explodes, breaks, etc.) - because of this you don't notice graphic flaws. [/ Quote]
That's right. I think it was necessary for the developers to remove freedom, to make a game on a mission and it would be bad, otherwise the physics of machines is depressing.
Let's see what happens in the second, maybe they will fix it, there is potential.

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

Perhaps the best GTA clone I've played ... of course the graphics are worse than the five-year-old GTA3 engine, "freedom of action", sobsna, the same, you can finally forget about driving ... but as an action 10 times more fun than the same San Andreas. .. and the sound is just brilliant ... in general, the game is worth the candle ...

x
xaxatun 29.10.21

That's for sure, the action and soundtrack fill all the imperfections.
Jungle level: love:. that's what I expected from Max Payne, I got into a total overdose.

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

but still, if we talk about freedom of action, then the game is comparable to Urban Chaos on PSone ... the game is also incomplete ...

J
John Davis 29.10.21

They say the game was a success. But I'm thinking, don't take it?

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Damn, but the igrouha turns out to be old, and I already created a theme, and then I saw the branches on the 3 sheet ...
so it doesn't look like GTA - it's a pity! wanted.

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] means it doesn't look like GTA - it's a pity! [/ quote]
This is its charm - unlike GTA, it is not so "bulky". She is fun, not stressful. Play is a must. :)

R
Rage (NY) 29.10.21

Sound problem on PC version.
Shots are not heard.
Can you tell me how to fix it?
I have 5.1.

A
ACE 29.10.21

Is your Windows set up as 5.1 or not?
What sound?
The same glitch was for Prince of Persia1-2-3 - a shitty sound engine for these games - the sound is processed not as more convenient for the user, but as the camera is. I advise nafig to turn off 5.1 - you won't lose much.

X
XIII 29.10.21

And the shikoka are there guns? And finally, sobsno from what such a name, and the toy took so it is somehow buggy, now I'm looking for another: evil:

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

A mixture of gta, max payne, serius sam, prince of presia - all this was stuffed into one package, sent to mexico. Plus, let's add Meshican gangsta rap and carbon monoxide humor, a bunch of action - all this is Total Overdose!

A
ACE 29.10.21

Have you forgotten the tricks like in the Matrix ... =)