3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3 @ y4iK 29.10.21 10:46 pm

The Matrix: Path of Neo

Who played please share your impressions. On zd-hee in ecstasy from the game.
74 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Well Duc another 25-button combo ZHZHOT !!!

J
John Davis 29.10.21

How is the fight?
Maybe not a fan of the movie will like the game?

V
Vovan_king 29.10.21

Damn ... I'm finishing it (30% left) ... horror how to play hotzza ... I heard that an alternative end is provided ... I wonder if this is true :)

A
Arkon 29.10.21

Now I watched a gambling program on A-One. They say the game turned out great. But many players complain about the overly dynamic gameplay, which makes it very difficult to play ...

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

If the game is no worse than Enter the Matrix, then I will definitely play :)

A
Arkon 29.10.21

Better...

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

The dumbest camera and controls significantly reduced the pleasure of the game, the shooting mode was especially poorly made, out of good: in general, good graphics, but Neo nefig itself does not look like its prototype, you see the engine from the previous part, pleased the combo for 5 points, it was not pleasant to shoot in the air , high interactivity, when in a word, you throw the enemy into something, it's nice to watch flying chips, the lighting is cool, in general, there is a considerable addictive, there is only one ending and they wrote about it in the news

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Buuuee, not a game. I didn't even master the level in the office. The dumbest camera, poor animation, everything is in the ladders, the controls are terrible.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

You didn’t just master it, you just wanted some action, and here on those nasty stealth!

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] You didn’t just master it, you just wanted some action, and here on those nasty stealth! [/ quote] The action is also kind of clumsy. First, you are extinguished with the cops in the Lobby. Nothing extraordinary disarms were still Dead to Rights, and the combat system itself was kind of clumsy, if it was a game with Jet Lee, I don't remember what it was called.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

She is not clumsy, just even in the slo-mo everything is fast enough

K
Kotomoto 29.10.21

My favorite question: ARE THERE PHYSICS IN THE GAME?

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

There is still some semblance of Ragdoll, a la Psyops

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

well, IMHO, in PsiOps not "Some kind of Ragdoll", but very good physics ... like even karma ...
ZY. and where do you take it (this matrix)? give a stsylku, eh? )) current is not torrent, there is no current ((

T
Togusa 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] well, IMHO, in PsiOps not "Some kind of Ragdoll", but very good physics ... like even karma ...
[/ quote]

Havoc is there.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

confused, but not the point, the physics is good there

K
Kotomoto 29.10.21

That is, the corpse will not fall into the wall? and if you kill him at the railing, or on the stairs, will he slide down the rails? Or are there some scripts?

N
N1ght1ngale 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] So the corpse won't fall into the wall? and if you kill him at the railing, or on the stairs, will he slide down the rails? Or are there the scripts alone? [/
Quote ] The corpse on the script will crawl to the wall and lean against it :)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] Buuuee, not a game. I didn't even master the level in the office. The dumbest camera, miserable animation, everything is in the ladders, the controls are terrible. [/

Quote ] Did you play it on Sonya? or write?

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

I'm on PS2