3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Mercenaries

The Mercenaries are clean - P @ ZDETS !!! This morning I started working. I just broke away, because I have to go to the store. Physics is fun, everything shatters into pieces, you can blow up at home into pieces. You drive wherever you want, you can get into any car, get a crew and go to light it. Explosions are made at 5+, after them everything burns very naturally. In the air, the haze from the conflagrations is shorter than the atmosphere in the war. In the Russian sector, the chelas speak Russian and there are Russian inscriptions on the walls of the type - A century of will not be seen. It's fun to watch civilians rush through the streets when there are street fights on them. In short, GTA: SA + Battlefield. By the way, the beginning very much reminded MGS3, too, you get out of the AC-130;)
58 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Wow, damn it,: shock: it is necessary to search urgently.
I also want to check it out. :)
And how to get missions there, as in GTA ??
Is it possible to enter the premises *? Stores or what?
And there is an RPG element, you can swing it ???

B
Bonker 29.10.21

There, the system is like in GTA2, there are several factions and you take tasks from them, but by completing tasks of some you anger others. Missions must be completed in order to receive information about deck 52. In short, all bosses in the game are tied to a deck of cards, just like in Iraq. After you complete the mission for the faction, you will find out where the next card is hanging. You are looking for him and trying to take him alive, for this you need to knock him out with a rifle butt and handcuff him. Then you call the Black Hawk helicopter and the guys take it, and you get the money. Then there are many mini-missions on the map, such as taking a war correspondent to the battlefield or blowing up 5 enemy jeeps in 1 minute. You cannot enter the premises. There is only 1 store for the Russian mafia in the internet-shop menace.ru :) You can order nishtyaki from it at any time, the parcel will be delivered to you by a cargo helicopter after a while. You can also order aero and artillery strikes to any point on the map. I have not yet opened the carpet bombing and the Buster bunker, but they are. You can't rock anything, you are already a trained mercenary. In general, a real hit. You can only find fault with the pop-up in the city, when buildings are popping out right in front of you. And once I drowned because the bridge over the river did not have time to load. But this does not interfere with playing.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Mlyn, cool.
And the scale, the city is big there, there is where to roam ???
Is the control normal? No hemorrhoids?
Do we play as M or F ??
Is there a change of day and night ???

B
Bonker 29.10.21

The scale there is like in GTA: SA, there are also several cities and military bases, and between them is the area with villages and block posts. The controls are super, like in Halo or like in Transformers. Aiming is very convenient. A choice of 3 Persians, I play for the Swede, because he is very close to the Russians. As he himself says, he had business with them in Kosovo. There is also a half-breed and a girl. There is no day or night, but different regions have different smog and weather.

S
Snai 29.10.21

hmm we urgently need to take it! MAZ campaign worthwhile! Bonker thx!

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Yyy, right now, he died so offensively. The mission was to detonate 9 warheads and kill the king of clubs. Found a North Korean truck hijacked him. Penetrated the missile base through the checkpoint. He blew up the radio suppression machine. He shot a platoon of 2 infantry, 1 armored personnel carrier and 5 zhipak. Summoned 2 free bomb strikes on missile silos. There is one more left. He hijacked a helicopter and squashed the infantry from the barracks, and blew up a Shilka at the checkpoint with rockets. All the current is left to jerk the last mine. Just order another air strike for money. But no! I ran greedy myself C4 to lay. I started running back to a safe distance and then an enemy truck crushed me. Hackstvo !!!! I’ll go to sleep.

x
xtr 29.10.21

The platform, as I understand it, is XBOX.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

PS2 too

C
Cooller 29.10.21

[quote] The platform, as I understand it, is XBOX. [/ quote]
Bonker talked about the PS2 version.

Based on Bonker's reviews, the game is awesome. Only here are alarming not clear assessments of the game from gaming publications .... Gamespot - only 8.5. IGN- 9.1 ....:?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

2 Bonker Is
there a time of peace?
Or the whole game under martial law ??
How's the music? Goes in the background ??
And the inventory, how many types of weapons can you carry at once ???

[Quote] I laid down I run back to a safe distance and then an enemy truck crushed me. GATSTSTVO !!!! [/ quote] We had little HP, or is it so easy to die there ???

[Quote]
Only here are not clear assessments of the game from gaming publications .... Gamespot- only 8.5. IGN- 9,1 ... [/ quote]
This is pofik, Bonker is pouring honey into his ears, listen to him. :)

ZY Thank you Kyle. :)

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Nope, there is no peacetime. You can just go along the road and run into a battle between, say, the North Koreans and the Chinese. And here the choice is to help the Chinese and thereby increase their credibility or just drive further. And you can wait on the sidelines and then finish off the remaining enemies and collect trophies. Classical music plays in the background and is not tied to the action. Small inventory 2 types of weapons, I usually carry a Kalash or M-16 and RPG-6 or Bazooka for extinguishing tanks. Plus 2 more types of grenades, 6 pieces each, you can take 4 pieces of C4. In some missions, I ordered a container with stealth weapons: an assault rifle with a stun gun and a sniper rifle. He rarely used Stinger.
I had 100 HP :) But you can't run away from the truck. He butted me a couple of times and I died. In general, it's cool that when HP becomes less than 10, the screen turns red and the bullet time turns on, you can run to a safe place and there health will slowly rise to 20. And then find a first-aid kit, she immediately makes 100 health or order a container with a first-aid kit and weapons. Better yet, ride in a tank, then you don't give a damn about all the small arms, and the bastards of the grenadiers from the cannon.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

And there is some kind of scale, showing the authority ???

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Several scales, as in GTA: SA, show the characteristics of the Persian.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

just a console game?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] console game only? [/ quote]
. Yeah. :) ZY2 and Xbox

P
Pourh 29.10.21

[offtopic] Eh ... Only, I was going to pre-order SW - KOTOR 2, but here ... What should I do? : crazy: [/ offtopic]

z
ziss 29.10.21

will need to be taken, love! ))

S
Shurik 29.10.21

Are the battles with one of the "deck of cards" similar to the battles with Boss in MGU, or I didn't understand a little? Doesn't the game get boring? How is the plot?

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Nope, they are not alike at all. Just the "boss" or runs from you or scribbles from a machine gun. Although I have only caught the clubs so far, and they are all financiers, right now I took up the tambourine, they are military, maybe it will be more difficult there. After the capture of the map at the base of the peacekeepers, it's fun to listen to the radio, where all your merits are attributed to different units of the peacekeepers, like they, after hard and stubborn battles, caught / killed another map. : D The
plot of the game is not special, just a set of missions. Well, and in the title there are no words Snake eater, but modestly so - Playground of Destruction. Here you get another pleasure, for example, you watch how the Bunker Buster erases a huge skyscraper into dust, and from the blast wave, flaming pieces of the downed Mi-24 Hind are falling from the sky.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Is it in Russian already?