3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

subject ... I read about the game on consoles ... I really liked what I read ... and then suddenly I saw an advertisement in a game magazine ... like, already a DVD-ROM seller ... no one saw it on sale? )
121 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cooller 29.10.21

I bought it a long time ago. Notable toy. : D
The plot is very interesting, several interesting features in the gameplay (the hero can control people, lift enemies into the air, and then throw them against the wall, etc.). Plus gorgeous physics (Havoc) in addition with very good graphics. :)
The only problem is not very convenient control. :)
And so the game is from the category of must have.
I, however, only got to the first boss. I haven't played further yet. :)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

are you talking about the PC or PS2 version?

S
Sick 29.10.21

Didn't she appear on the PS? : confused:

When [b] played on Sonya, I liked the igruha very much. Especially telekinesis! This is something! : razz:

C
Cain 29.10.21

this is it about the PS2 version, in the PC version of the graphics (judging by the screenshots) - even close your eyes, but you will have to play if the gameplay does not let you down.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

On ag written in january

C
Cooller 29.10.21

Was the game announced on the PC? : roll:

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

a few months ago, although now it should have been

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

I've heard a lot, apparently the game is worthy of our attention. Can't you say the exact time? (exit to PC).

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

February 4, 2005. Waiting.

C
Cooller 29.10.21

Be sure to wait for the game!
I think the PC version will have better controls. :)

[offtopic] PS I remember Ghosthunter was announced on PC. So will it come out or not?
Just curious to see the PC version. :) [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

actually I'm in the GAME.EXE magazine (yes, I read it regularly) ALREADY saw an ad ... DVD-Rom Psi-Ops ... really. maybe they print in advance ... although there was an image of a DVD box in the picture ...

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Gee-gee, in a hacker a year ago I saw the second half for $ 80

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

no, well, this is not a hacker ... and a year ago a stolen alpha was sold everywhere)

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[offtopic] They started selling it in boxing before it was stolen :) [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

on AG.ru release (and localization) in January 2005 ge ... so ... it is quite possible that ALREADY should be looked for in stores

A
Arkon 29.10.21

The half was sold, damn it ... This half was advertised in E-Shops in every magazine a year and a half ago, if not more ... You order it, and when it comes out, it will be sent to you. And you shouldn't buy GAME.EXE. On the disks there is one heyya, some kind of shitty articles ... Not like Igromania ... :)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Duc it says RELEASE in January ... and not sweat when the thread
[offtopic] disks are not important ... I like the magazine itself [/ offtopic]

A
Arkon 29.10.21

So I'm talking about articles too

B
BLP 29.10.21

By the way, the game is so-so, the first 2-3 hours take you very hard, and then everything is somehow silly in it and monotonous (in terms of the plot). IMHO Second Sight will be more cheerful

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

are you talking about a PC or PS2?