3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

subject ... I read about the game on consoles ... I really liked what I read ... and then suddenly I saw an advertisement in a game magazine ... like, already a DVD-ROM seller ... no one saw it on sale? )
121 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

absolutely the same troubles (((

M
Marvin 29.10.21

IF WHO FINDS A NOSE FOR PSI OPS THEN PLIZZZZZ LET'S KNOW ON MY SOAP [email protected]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

yes, but in my PM, pzhallsta))

M
Marvin 29.10.21

Gama just fucking !!!! I'm with her ah ** l !!!! all play it !!!!!!

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

There is only a mini-image

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

Tomorrow, the game will be on the shelves of the pirates. Looked at the license price: DVD-box 470 rubles. I just looked at the pirates for 100 rubles. per disk, prices are approximately equal.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

That there was already a release? Is there a nod?
Although I still rent a face tomorrow for 16 UAH :)

R
Roman 29.10.21

There was no release.

G
Guest 29.10.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/gallery/14156/111796] http://www.ag.ru/gallery/14156/111796 [/ url] just shut your eyes shut. how many disks is it on?

by the way, they stole teliginosis from the half: dn: in half it's gravigan: razz:

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Four. By the way, the game was released on consoles in June, much earlier than half. So don't lyal;)

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

If we talk about who was stolen, then from the Jedi;)

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[Quote] Tomorrow, the game will be on the shelves of the pirates. [/ quote]
What is happiness from?

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] Four. By the way, the game was released on consoles in June, much earlier than half. So no lyal;) [/ quote]
we knew about gravigan even before the release

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote] What is happiness from? [/ quote]

I have no idea from what, I just know what will happen, stop, already lies with the pirates, in any case we have: gigi:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

will pirates have no starforce? ))

R
Richy 29.10.21

2 HELLHAMMER:

Can you tell me where the pirates have it? ISO'snik never appeared, in the USA the game was never released on a PC, in Europe the entire edition with StarForce was ...
It's just very interesting what version it is.

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Richy, there are actually ISOs, they come with the latest version of StarFuck and a minidump for its successful work;) I don’t know by whom it was released, there is no information there. Everything works (I set it up and watched it myself), albeit rather clumsily: gigi: I really
doubt that such a release will be sold by our domestic pirates.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b] - I have no idea what exactly is inside these disks, one thing I can say for sure - they are, and they are located in places where only "pirates" trade, I repeat, if you or others have doubts, I can provide a photo , closer to the weekend.

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Not a photo is needed, but directly the person who played this "pirated" version;)
I doubt that our one-eyed people were able to hack something there, they have the most brains for downloading foreign releases from well-known places + rusfekatsya: ) And about hacking StarForce, namely hacking, and not bypassing protection using StarFuck, I have not heard something. Was it really like that? I think that such news would be trumpeted everywhere. So there are some strong doubts about this version: confused:

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

Frankly, I am not at all interested in what they have done there that many are now tormented by doubts. I know one thing, they are there, I haven't been able to see what is inside yet, maybe I'll get it on the weekend, if I have time. And so, of course, I'll ask everything, I'll find out everything if it's so interesting: wink: