3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wildduck 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Ultimate Spider-Man

I bought a subject yesterday, and a Limited Edition. IMHO, the best playing for all these years based on Spider-Man =) The game engine is modified from the game Spider-Man 2 (console version). In addition to Manhattan, the Queens area is now available to us. The graphics changed from realistic to cartoon, which very much brings the plot exactly to the comic strip of the same name (by the way, it was released in Moscow before I left, right now I don't know how this is). I haven’t been in Venom's shoes yet, I played only for the Spider. However, its model is now much smoother, more traced. In general, so far I have a pleasure from the game. The only negative for me personally (although in general, according to the plan, this is a plus in the section of realism) - sometimes there is nowhere to hook the web, and you have to jump around the city, because there are few high-rise buildings in Queens, more precisely, there are almost no =)
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koridor 29.10.21

Seems out on the PC too ^ __ ^. Strange, but I even had a poor Spider-man 2 on: lovebeer: PC. If the requirements are not great, we can buy

T
Tropic 29.10.21

I saw the video from the gameplay. The game is super. The style of the comics was very impressive. The gameplay is also good. A worthy representative of Spider-Man games. I will definitely buy.

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

I was really looking forward to this toy ... when I bought it, I was happy as a baby ... I was so hungry for the game ... I was still impressed with Spider Man 2 on PS2 ... And so I launched the game ... oh ... the graphics and style for the comic are just superb, although some of the characters do not look like their prototypes from the comic ... for some reason I did not pay attention to music at all ... as for the gameplay, I was deeply disappointed ... all the physics of controls was simplified on the drain, that it has become no less interesting to play ... missions are even worse than management ... basically it is "Do not leave the villain out of sight", "soak the hooligans", etc. in general USM in my opinion and up to the SP2 level does not reach ... well, it's absolutely not interesting to play ...
PS At the expense of comics, they are sold throughout Russia and still ... that's how the 80th issue of USM came out

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

Ehhh, I want that_b tightened, like SpiderMenn Ze movie ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

and at first I thought to buy it, and then I saw in the video that the graphics are like in a comic and changed my mind - I don't like vector toys ... for the same reason I did not buy Killer7, although the game itself is super awesome ...

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

2Kazumi-if you are casual then [color = red] do not swear [/ color] at the game! Great game! Not worse than SP2 on PS2, some characters do not look like their prototypes, for example? If you don’t like it, then this is your problem! And you don’t have to say that it sucks!

[size = 75] Will you choose expressions? = //
Frost-sama [/ size]

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

And what, after he "climbs" the sites, reads the reviews and looks at the ratings, he suddenly starts to like the game? : lamer:
If you personally liked it, these are your problems. And do not impose your uninteresting opinion on everyone. Everyone will decide for himself whether he should play it or not.

On this topic. I was more or less pleased with the game, although I passed quite a bit. The implementation is actually the best of all the emergency games, IMHO.
Postponed it until better times, however. We need to finish off a couple of things at once.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

That's just the point, my opinion is objective, but its subjective and I do not interfere with the game with dirt, he could just write, I don’t like it! They don’t argue about tastes, and so on, but he just dropped it!

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

As for the music, it is very good)) Orchestral losses and overtures have been replaced by progressive house and a bit of an alternative))

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

I agree, that's purely comic style!

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

Lucifer ... where did I put it down? Did I tell the truth? Or did I answer for everyone? I just expressed my opinion about the game, just like you yours ... and I don't impose anything on anyone ... and what's the point of writing what I don't like? I justified my opinion ... in my opinion ... at the expense of the comic ... yes, I read the first 30 issues ... and I will say that these 30 numbers are not present in the plot of the game ...

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] That's just the point, my opinion is objective, and his subjective [/ quote]
Class! Why is your opinion more objective than his? Only about "assessments" and other crap is not necessary, ok?

[quote name = "Lucifer"] I'm in the way the game with the mud, he could just write, I do not nravitstsa! [/ quote]
Damn, here I am again re-read his post and the life of me could not see where exactly he was "confused playing with dirt ".
[i] "I was deeply disappointed", "the physics of the controls was simplified" [/ i], a complaint about the monotony of the missions, said that [i] he [/ i] was not interested in playing. In my opinion, his personal opinion is everywhere, nothing else. By and large, he wrote "I don't like it", didn't he?

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Objectivity is that the game has a recognized opinion, including all magazines about PS2 write that the game is super, its words-like management are worse than missions, tasks such as do not miss the boss, heresy is complete, I can give 100 examples that this is not so, and also everything details indicating that this part is better than the previous one, I will not prove anything more, I do not like casuals, that's all

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

what? missions like twins are similar ... and why do you constantly compare my opinion with the press ... I expressed my opinion, and I gave examples ... and be so kind as if you are smart, give examples that this is not so ... namely about governance and missions ...

x
xman3 29.10.21

uh okay you. in short, everyone has their own taste there and all that. Mssi, of course, are similar, but every time it is seriously interesting I also want to note that the game has some kind of a different style compared to the previous ones. She is not like them. in this part there are absolutely no missions to the premises only on the streets and there are no usual techniques such as a shield or balls. I also liked Reno's specific Boss. Yes, please tell me who knows how to open the Carnage suit. : confused:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 12, 2005, 23:54: [/ size]

And who knows what costume will open if you collect all the tokens of the landmark: flowers:

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

I will insert here a partial copy of the post from the topic "what are you playing now":
[Quote] When I started playing, I thought, damn it, pop music. Then literally after 10 minutes of the game, I began to catch such a thrill))) I've been playing this game for hours. Regarding the retelling of the events of the comic, it is not an entirely accurate retelling, there is a similar development of an excerpt from the plot of the comic, in which the showdown with Venom is taking place, with the addition of old enemies from the same Ultimate branch. Yes, the developers indulged in this in the Movie parts, where, in addition to Goblin and Doc Ock, they added all sorts of Shockers, etc. We did not do it very carefully. But in Ultimate everything was done pretty well)) They even made an explanation of where and where it came from) For example, Rhino in the Ultimate series was an ordinary robot that was controlled at a distance. In the game, a similar Rhino was used, but model 2, and inside it there was some kind of pot-bellied little man with glasses))))))))
In general, a fun game damn, pleases))) [/ quote]

As far as I know, in addition to the main costume, there is also a black costume ala venom, then a Peter costume, another Peter costume in a sweatshirt with a hood on ... Damn, in short on gamewinners.com it is written ... I'm not exactly sure, because I haven't tried it myself yet - I want to go through the main plot to open the character selection mode =)

-
-Mag 29.10.21

I read the topic, and did not understand to play further or not ... I did not like it at first, the cartoonishness, the soundtrack is also not very ... the atmosphere is somehow not the same! I went through part 2 excitedly quickly, but I didn’t like it!

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

2Kazumi I will not tell those niche, no one asks to play!
2 $ Mag-of course play! You will pass your opinion and change!

D
DarkAlex (rus) 29.10.21

And it hangs with me where you play for the first time as a venom! what to do?

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

[Quote] 2 $ Mag-of course play! You will pass your opinion and change!
[/ quote]
Nothing you give yourself a guarantee