3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Destroy All Humans !!!

Pandemic did a great job. Dolby Pro Logic II audio, 16: 9 aspect ratio, progressive scan, very fast downloads. American country side looks just like a postcard from the 50s. There are small problems with the transition of LOD levels for cars, tanks, but I write it off to my old DVD-ROM in PS2, today I will roll the game to HDD and clarify this question.

The gameplay consists in the fact that you control an alien, very viciously disposed towards people. In cut scenes, he constantly declares that the earth is just a tub with the DNA he needs and nothing else. There is a lot of black humor in the game, for example, a tutorial on telekinesis begins after the main characters are almost shitty by a cow. Physics is similar to Psi-Ops, the same Havok is used. Part of the time you run / fly in a jet-pack and wet people, part of the time you fly on a plate and fry tanks and buildings with Ray of Death. Like in GTA, depending on how much nasty you did to people, first the farmers with shotguns, then the police, then the army and finally the secret organization - "Siluet" start to show interest in you. The game is very easy, maybe only for now, but you really feel like an almighty alien - the master of the earth.

PS The engine has been modified from Mercenaries, so the level of interactivity is very high. Blowing up the house, burning down the forest - no problem.
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 29.10.21

and I'm not thrilled with the game - it looks like crazy delirium for preschool children ...

B
Bill kutaragi 29.10.21

Yes cool. It will probably look decent on boxing.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bill Kutaragi"] Yes, that's cool. It will probably look decent on boxing. [/ Quote]: lol:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I started playing the subject.
Good thing, addictive :)

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Everything passed.
I thought it was a long game, but no, 21 missions in total.
Although it shows that this is 40 percent of the game.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

I also thought the game was short ... I was picking up these briefings ... I took part in elementary competitions ... I got something between 80 and 90% ... but I'm tired of it, there are no incentives! open a couple of rollers? ... not ... laziness to the end.
the game is super - it is a breeze! the voice acting is great, the vepsf is great too! jokes, too, dofiga, remember in the second location at the beginning "jumping" cars?))

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I liked the news, how they blamed everything on the communists.
And also in the form of a measure to talk to the people, not a bad idea.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

yes communis m ... really pinned up ... they often love this in games, but they potebali there seriously!

By the way, it was fun to talk in the image of some general too! when the answers came up the people dumped - as a result, the robot fought alone with a stob!

B
Barret 29.10.21

The game sucks ... the jokes are cool, but the gameplay is crazy ... Passed 0.11% :)

-
-Mag 29.10.21

how can you judge the game after going through "0.11%"? ... you still haven't learned all the gameplay ... all its tips and tricks ... there are not so many of them, but there are!

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Yes, vapsche is an excellent game, and an uninitiated person in games can lower it, and even less a gamer! I liked the graph, it's cool, it's done!

S
Segal 29.10.21

The game is boring, I went through almost everything. The jokes are really cool, but the process itself is so-so.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

2Licifer cars are not the coolest yet! with advanced telepathy, it's fun to walk around the city in the guise of a chela and throw all the robots, cars, people! but they do not see thee and periodically recharge!

2Segal, if it were longer, it really could be boring, but it does not have time to get bored! process ... did not go, but worthy! as diversified as they could!

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

The demo pleased me, but I won't buy the game now. I'll wait for the price to drop to 20 bucks. Still, this is not the type of game for which you don't mind spending 50 bucks. This is my IMHO;)

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I went all the way. In the end, the insanity went. At the end, the video is unlocked, as the game was made, and a build is shown there in which more or less realistic destruction of buildings. It's a pity they cut it out in the final build.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] I went through it all. In the end, the insanity went. At the end, the video is unlocked, as the game was made, and a build is shown there in which more or less realistic destruction of buildings. It's a pity they cut it out in the final build. [/ Quote]

Well, the last couple of missions can ... oh damn last fool 3 times filled up ... I thought it would endlessly replenish the buit ... but it turns out the current is 3 times!

d
doom4ik 29.10.21

And I played the demo, well, I liked to hide it! And now I'm thinking about buying the full version!

S
Selena 29.10.21

The toy is funny, you can have fun. The first day is played with a bang. But if it is postponed for several days, we can assume that you will no longer take on it. So it stands on the shelf ... And there is no desire to resume the game.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "Selena"] The toy is funny, you can have fun. The first day is played with a bang. But if it is postponed for several days, we can assume that you will no longer take on it. So it stands on the shelf ... And there is no desire to resume the game. [/ Quote]

I designed everything overnight) ... then I just collected the "heads" hanging in the air ... it is very short! but does not want to pass 2 times ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

funny igrulya))) but the current, if there are other games, does not pull in it for now ... so to speak, a game in case there is nothing more to play :))