3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage 29.10.21 11:14 pm

The thing

People who played The Thing - what to do at the very beginning of the game, when the pilot asks to put C4 in 2 rooms. I put it, and what next? :?:

71 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rage 29.10.21

Don't, I figured it out myself

G
Guest 29.10.21

:): twisted:

Please tell me how many disks and how is the thing game ??????

S
SPARTAK 29.10.21

Hmm, it's too early to talk about it - the game just appeared on sale in the West yesterday. Two or three days later it will appear with us. Then we'll tell you.

R
Rage 29.10.21

I've been playing for three days already. The game is just super! For fans of third-person action games - just a fairy tale! The plot is awesome! The graph is average, but looking at the fan - I understood a lot (of course not the third Doom, but still - COOL). Run and buy. There is a light version in Moscow, but it is not very good. from the original game. Bugs are a minimum.

The disc is one.

System requirements are generally super. On my old stump 550mhz, 128 RAM and RIVA TNT 2 - it does not slow down at all (EVEN WITH RESOLUTION - 1024X768. In short - a very high quality product.

b
blackrain 29.10.21

um, but at least a joke, a joke is scary:?::?::?:

R
Rage 29.10.21

Anyone else, but for Resident Evil was worse ... Although the corpses in The Thing are made with a bang ... No, not just with a bang - these are the BEST CORPSES THAT EVER WERE IN THE GAMES, Sometimes in real life, it pulls some of your team do it) ...

b
blackrain 29.10.21

2Rage:

what version do you have? There is no complete one in Moscow either. On kamrad.ru, the people are scolding, they say - beta, beta ... (it is written on the light version box)

G
Guest 29.10.21

: cry: Help me !!! Mne eto nadoelo. Estj li kakie-to 4iti na "The thing"?

S
Segal 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lander (

There is

G
Guest 29.10.21

On the future, the passage on the site of Igromania !!!

W
WAR 29.10.21

Write ok how to get to the site (http: // www ...) !!!

g
gambit 29.10.21

Where to? To Manka's website? Yes, everything is the same as it was http://www.igromania.ru

S
Stryker 29.10.21

Who played the thing?

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Who played the thing?

This is not a super game, my friend, but a nasty bullshit! and you need to cool down your samurai ardor, otherwise they created so much SHIT ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

This is not a super game, my friend, but a nasty bullshit!

Well, let's say it's not bullshit. But not a masterpiece either, yes ... Horror was just expected, but we ended up with an action game with, so to speak, elements. The people did not understand what was the matter and were indignant. And in general, a normal game - Segal will confirm: wink:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

This is not a super game, my friend, but a nasty bullshit!

Well, let's say it's not bullshit. But not a masterpiece either, yes ... Horror was just expected, but we ended up with an action game with, so to speak, elements. The people did not understand what was the matter and were indignant. And in general, a normal game - Segal will confirm: wink:

So I just got angry with him, so I said so, did you see WHAT he did here? And the game is, in principle, an action game average, but not a declared horror :(.

A
Action 29.10.21

Yes, the horror there really is only the first two levels, and then pure action, but the game is really not that bad (in my estimation

7 out of 10), everyone just waited for the horror game, but got what they got-

mediocre action, which is just pleasant to play (i.e. go through), but no more ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

Yes, the horror there really is only the first two levels, and then pure action, but the game is really not that bad (7 out of 10 in my estimate), just everyone was waiting for a horror game, but they got what they got - mediocre action, which is just nice once play (i.e. pass), but no more ...

In - I support. I would still give 8/10 for the ideological affinity with the film. All references to the cinema are played very well, only here again - this is strongly present in the first two levels, and then - quite a bit.

#
# Antony # 29.10.21

I didn't really like it either

F
Fx 29.10.21

Gamno is complete. I liked the helicopter there most of all - such a beautiful one, as many as two polygons =)