3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orchunter 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Sid Meier's Pirates!

I just watched the video. Well, gentlemen, this will be a bomb!
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

Apparently yes, but I don’t understand why they didn’t call it Pirates! 2?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

What kind of game is this? : upset:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Pirates - that in whose image "Corsairs" and others were created. Well, "Pirates2" is a remake of the classics.

O
Orchunter 29.10.21

The remake will include mini-games (drinking in a tavern, dancing at a ball). The graphics are very cute, cartoonish, somewhat reminiscent of the style of [b] Monkey Island [/ b]. :)

By the way, the original was released in 1987 ...: roll:
And, of course, made a splash.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

Yes, pirates was really a steering game, I remember how I played it on 133rd, although there was another Sea Legends game (it seems) it came in a little later, but it was much cooler, there you could shoot with a view from the deck (well, as in corsairs, walking on it, etc. is true not in 3D, but it's still cool)

D
Duke debuce 29.10.21

Great game maniacs! Shoto, I'm having trouble playing Sid Meier's Pirates. First I bought the game on one disc (it does not work, the file mcvsr71.dll was missing (in my opinion). Then I bought the same game on two CDs, now it starts loading, but after the splash screen as they captured the ship, then everything, stopper, only music and computer . hangs up!
Now I'm in the states, I found this game here, but it costs about $ 50. The
question is: where can I buy a licensed version of the game. Preferably in Almaty. Thanks for the help! [/ b]

A
Alexandra 29.10.21

In my opinion, one of the most INTERESTING games in 2004 (I didn’t say a word about grahika, although it is cute and pleasant enough) !!!

L
Leider 29.10.21

It's a pity that it is very light, in the old version of the pirates the crew could raise a riot, the duel could be easily lost, but here there were no problems, even on the last difficulty level. its 260, so he flew overboard in 15 seconds ... Fi ...