3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 30.10.21 12:30 am

Overwatch

Esports-Overwatch-Logo-Edropian.png

Developer: Blizzard
Genre: FPS (6v6 team matches)
Platform: PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release date: May 24, 2016
Official site
In social networks: twitter vk.com; youtube 

Alternative statistics: masteroverwatch.com; overwatchtracker.com
Buy: PC (battle.net); PlayStation 4; Xbox One  
Overwatch: Origins Edition What's Included

PS4 Overwatch Community https://telegram.me/owps4

Completed votes Spoiler

Personal Computer - 43 PlayStation 4 - 32 Xbox One 15

Spoiler

Perfect in all respects - 10: 14 Excellent, everything was as expected - 9: 36 Good, but expected more - 8: 8 OK, but there are problems - 7: 4 So-so entertainment - 6: 4 I'm disappointed in Blizzard - 5: 2 Everything is bad, life is pain - 4 and below: 2 If you click on the number with the result, you can see who voted how.Hide  

124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matvey 30.10.21

full recording of the presentation from the broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhpDEUfyOI&list=UUeiLjzNqtYKk-M8lRIW1BMg&index=1

Modified on November 8, 2014 by Matvey

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[quote name = 'ThereIsNoKrang' timestamp = '1415398442' post = '4510854'] By the way, somehow it doesn't feel like this is a new IP from BLIZZARD [/ quote]

this 

q
qdash 30.10.21

The gameplay looks mega boring.

X
Xopek 30.10.21

Well, yes, this is Titan, from which the MMO part was cut.

Description on Titan after closing

http://kotaku.com/heres-what-blizzards-titan-actually-was-1638632121

All of the people who described the game to me made a lot of Team Fortress comparisons both in terms of aesthetics and gameplay. Three people who saw the game have compared the aesthetics to Team Fortress 2, with one source describing it as a cross between StarCraft II's in-game cinematics and Pixar's The Incredibles. Your perspective would switch between first- and third-person based on whether you were heading into combat or hanging out in a city, according to two sources — not unlike Bungie's Destiny

P
Pawned 30.10.21

A very clever blitz move to somehow save the lave

m
mr.K 30.10.21

Round table

Chris Metzen serves as the Lead Creative Director for Overwatch. Bill Petras is the Artistic Director of Overwatch and previously held the same role for World of Warcraft. Jeff Chamberlain is the visual effects manager for Overwatch. He has worked on cutscenes for Heart of the Swarm, Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Diablo III: RoS, and more. Overwatch uses a new engine and new technologies. The video team and game artists have been working side by side since day one. The very first model in the game was created for Torbjorn. The visuals of the game are of a very high quality, but they still have the style and spirit of Blizzard. The visual component of the game should be lively, clear, it should look as if all its details were created by hand. It is very important that visually everything looks pleasant and " The new engine and new development process allows both teams to work together, so the Tracer models in the game and in the video are very similar. Creating Winston's model was a big challenge for both teams, as he is a very mobile hero, and the rage mode changes a lot in his movements. In the video, parts of his armor are hidden so that they do not intersect with each other. Winston's model is not yet complete. One of the easiest characters to create is the Widow. The Overwatch poster is instrumental in bringing the team together during the development process. As heroes are added to the game, they will be added to the poster. The poster features several new heroes not yet playable at Blizzcon. The child in the introductory video makes Metzen rejoice as if he were still 6 years old. Chris really enjoys working on this game and hopes that everyone will love her. Blizzard has been working on epic big stories in other games, and now they are discovering a new direction, and this is very cool. A bright, cheerful, heroic world was created for all those who still have a six-year-old child inside. Jeff Chamberlain approved the project as soon as he read the short story, and Metzen, upon seeing it, said: "If we don't make this game, I don't want to work here anymore." Everyone was just delighted with Overwatch. One day, the developers sat up until the night and decided to hold one match to test everything. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. and now they have discovered a new direction for themselves, and this is very cool. A bright, cheerful, heroic world was created for all those who still have a six-year-old child inside. Jeff Chamberlain approved the project as soon as he read the short story, and Metzen, upon seeing it, said: "If we don't make this game, I don't want to work here anymore." Everyone was just delighted with Overwatch. One day, the developers sat up until the night and decided to hold one match to test everything. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. and now they have discovered a new direction for themselves, and this is very cool. A bright, cheerful, heroic world was created for all those who still have a six-year-old child inside. Jeff Chamberlain approved the project as soon as he read the short story, and Metzen, upon seeing it, said: "If we don't make this game, I don't want to work here anymore." Everyone was just delighted with Overwatch. One day, the developers sat up until the night and decided to hold one match to test everything. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. Jeff Chamberlain approved the project as soon as he read the short story, and Metzen, upon seeing it, said: "If we don't make this game, I don't want to work here anymore." Everyone was just delighted with Overwatch. One day, the developers sat up until the night and decided to hold one match to test everything. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. Jeff Chamberlain approved the project as soon as he read the short story, and Metzen, upon seeing it, said: "If we don't make this game, I don't want to work here anymore." Everyone was just delighted with Overwatch. One day, the developers sat up until the night and decided to hold one match to test everything. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary. They were able to break away from the game only after a few hours and then they realized how cool the game turns out to be. They do it because they like it, not because it is necessary.

Questions and answers

The game will have a wide variety of hero types. The developers want everyone to be able to find a hero to their liking. It is possible that Overwatch characters will appear in Heroes of the Storm in the future. The developers have been working on the game for about a year and a half. It all started with a simple idea when the Titan team was split across other games. Usually developers have to explain and explain the idea of ​​a new game for a long time, and Overwatch was accepted by everyone very quickly. The developers don't know if there will be collectible hats in the game. The developers like the idea of ​​various skins for the characters, but they can't say anything yet. There is no main villain in the game that would seriously limit the gameplay, so players can simply take heroes and fight them against other heroes. Almost the entire story will be told outside the game. In any case, the plot should not limit or interfere with the gameplay. So far, the developers have no plans to add an adventure mode in which each hero can learn their own story, but they like this idea. The game has some aspects in common with TF2, but overall it's a completely different game. TF2 has a limited number of roles with some customization options in the form of weapon selection. In Overwatch, however, heroes have more mobility, such as being able to fly or use grappling hooks. Overwatch is more about hero abilities than just aiming at other heroes. but overall this is a completely different game. TF2 has a limited number of roles with some customization options in the form of weapon selection. In Overwatch, heroes have more mobility, such as being able to fly or use grappling hooks. Overwatch is more about hero abilities than just aiming at other heroes. but overall it's a completely different game. TF2 has a limited number of roles with some customization options in the form of weapon selection. In Overwatch, heroes have more mobility, such as being able to fly or use grappling hooks. Overwatch is more about hero abilities than just aiming at other heroes.

m
mr.K 30.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPoJGI1d8rs

F
Flawless 30.10.21

I don't understand such batherts (not only on this resource) - there are no suitable online shooters now:

TF2 - morally outdated (and still it's not quite TF2, there are an order of magnitude more different abilities, and many gameplay features are still unknown)

COP is impossible to play. and played in KS since 1998 and persuaded his parents to buy the first PC just for him, but now it's hard to play it. either there are so many chitaks, or now the average skill has grown by 5 times, or I'm just getting old - but with my vast experience, I never got a solo eagle. it is also a disgusting matchmaking system, just like in Dota and Tanks. and hanging in pubs for hours no longer delivers, all the same the game has also outlived its usefulness.

CODE - I can't play this at all over the network.

BF3-4 - well, the third one infuriated me, every second fight was a baserape, and 4 was already so boring that it made me sick. 

Red Orchestra - I haven’t played and I don’t intend to. Enough World War II and Henriel.

Anriel Tornament is boring. The next one is probably no better.

Armagh is another military shooter. Probably it is still of high quality, but personally I am not interested in this.

Warface - know comments.

I can't even remember the rest. In fact, now there is (and never was) not a single online shooter with EXTREMELY diverse characters, each of which has several abilities and a bright fantastic design. I repeat once again that the project probably has a lot of so far unknown chips. 

J
Jordan. 30.10.21

I don’t understand such batherts (not only on this resource) - there are no suitable online shooters now:

TF2 - morally outdated (and still it's not quite TF2, there are an order of magnitude more different abilities, and many gameplay features are still unknown)

COP is impossible to play. and played in KS since 1998 and persuaded his parents to buy the first PC just for him, but now it's hard to play it. either there are so many chitaks, or now the average skill has grown by 5 times, or I'm just getting old - but with my vast experience, I never got a solo eagle. it is also a disgusting matchmaking system, just like in Dota and Tanks. and hanging in pubs for hours no longer delivers, all the same the game has also outlived its usefulness.

CODE - I can't play this at all over the network.

BF3-4 - well, the third one infuriated me, every second fight was a baserape, and 4 was already so boring that it made me sick. 

Red Orchestra - I haven’t played and I don’t intend to. Enough World War II and Henriel.

Anriel Tornament is boring. The next one is probably no better.

Armagh is another military shooter. Probably it is still of high quality, but personally I am not interested in this.

Warface - know comments.

I can't even remember the rest. In fact, now there is (and never was) not a single online shooter with EXTREMELY diverse characters, each of which has several abilities and a bright fantastic design. I repeat once again that the project probably has a lot of so far unknown chips. 

pffffahaha

I can tell you right away that you will not like this parasha either

Modified on Nov 9, 2014 by Jordan.

F
Flawless 30.10.21

[member = 'Jordan.'] why?

J
Jordan. 30.10.21

patamusho

[quote name = 'Flawless' timestamp = '1415570985' post = '4514627'] TF2 - morally outdated (and still it's not quite TF2, there are an order of magnitude more different abilities, and many gameplay chips are still unknown) CS is impossible to play ... and played in KS since 1998 and persuaded his parents to buy the first PC just for him, but now it's hard to play it. either there are so many chitaks, or now the average skill has grown 5 times, or I am just getting old - but with my vast experience, I never got a solo eagle. it is also a disgusting matchmaking system, just like in Dota and Tanks. and hanging out in pubs for hours no longer delivers, all the same the game has also outlived its usefulness. CODE - I can't play this at all over the network. BF3-4 - well, the third one infuriated me, every second fight was a baserape, and 4 was already so boring that it made me sick. Red Orchestra - I haven’t played and I don’t intend to. Enough World War II and Henriel. Anriel Tornament is boring. The next one is probably no better. Armagh is another military shooter. Probably it's still of high quality, but personally I'm not interested in this. Warface - know comments. [/ quote]

J
Jaguarz55 30.10.21

Did you send the key to someone? Posts by happy invitees have already started to appear on euro forums

S
Spoony 30.10.21

It's too early for the keys.

U
UnreaL 30.10.21

I would have played if they released the game on normal platforms trollface-new.png

sorry f2p

F
Feenux 30.10.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], Well TF2 came out, but somehow it did not take root, although it was not supported by valv on ps360.

Modified on November 10, 2014 by Feenux

U
UnreaL 30.10.21

did not take root

because

velve it and didn't support it on ps360 Modified on November 10, 2014 by UnreaL

X
Xopek 30.10.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], Well TF2 came out, but somehow it did not take root, although it was not supported by valv on ps360.

By the way, I ran about 150 hours to TF2 retail vanilla, even before the hats and carts. Then he dropped it when all this idiocy began.

m
mr.K 30.10.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1415597542' post = '4514856'] sorry f2p [/ quote]

still unknown, maybe p2p, or maybe b2p, or maybe actually f2p

F
Flawless 30.10.21

By the way, I strongly doubt that f2p, after all, the hots has several strong f2p competitors, and as I wrote above, overwatch has no direct competitors yet and is not expected. Perhaps, of course, TF3 will be released for its release, you yourself understand, this is not a fact, to put it mildly. but I am sure there will be a drop of boxes.

m
mr.K 30.10.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qvFxGoQ3ME