3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 30.10.21 12:42 am

Crysis 3 | Remastered

Developer: Crytek
Publisher: EA
Localizer: SoftClub
Genre: FPS, Sandbox,
Release date: Spring 2013.

Crysis 3 continues the storyline of the Prophet. The action takes place in 2047, the scene is similar to the second part - New York. 24 years have passed since the events of the second part. The city was covered with a special "nano-dome", which was divided into seven districts, called "Seven Wonders". Through the fault of mystical energy, the city turned into a jungle. There is a quarantine zone under the dome, which is inhabited by the remnants of the forces of the aliens, the cephs. The area is patrolled by CELL staff who study the activities of the CEFs. The prophet, filled with revenge, wants to end both the Cephs and the CELL fighters. In the course of the game, an even more modified nanosuit and weapons corresponding to 2047 are used in comparison with the previous games in the series. The game will return the character Crysis and Crysis Warhead - Psycho, who roamed the areas in search of the head of the Predator.

Nanosuit

At least two new features will be added to the nanosuit: disabling equipment at a distance and the ability to use alien weapons.

Weapons

Presumably, all types of weapons from Crysis 2 will remain in Crysis 3, and several new units will also appear:
Bow is an absolutely silent weapon designed to quietly eliminate opponents, using several types of arrows (ordinary, explosive, electroshock), which can be changed into weapon customization and upgrade mode;
One of the locations will have a mega-machine gun with a rate of fire of 500 bullets per second;
It will be possible to use alien weapons (laser cannons, beam bazookas, etc.).

It remains possible to improve various weapons, as in previous games in the series.

Trailer:
[media = ''] [/ media]
Box art:
y_ee972edf.jpg
y_87431daa.jpg
CRYSIS3x360PFTfront.jpg

AssessAdaptAttack.jpg
CollapsedBuilding.jpg

Ocean.jpg
Cars.jpg

ProphettheHunter.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rotary_Coin 30.10.21

This is of. box art?

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[b] [i] GRAFONBORN! [/ i] [/ b] ©

V
Vice wolf 30.10.21

I sat here for about 10 minutes, I made out all the screenshots, the cover, the preview, and you have already thrown everything) ok.)

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = Rotary_Coin] [/ b], yes

O
Ololo 30.10.21

GROPHONE !! : fffuuuh:

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[img] http://cs11423.userapi.com/u11638765/121570947/z_9983c01c.jpg [/ img]

M
Matthazard pururin 30.10.21

Again some kind of trash will come out, it would be better to return to the mechanics of the first part, moving away from the wretched urban jungle.

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

It will be funny to look at the bow. Probably the first trailer or gameplay will be shown. When GT will release their video.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote] According to Tsevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek, Crysis 3 will combine the best features of the previous installments of the series. [/ quote]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Hmm, it's strange that Crysis hasn't appeared on big screens yet. Maybe after the movie adaptation of Need For Speed?: icon_rolleyes:

G
Green102 30.10.21

Damn, they had to continue the story from the end of Crysis 2 where the most epic began. Not 20 years later Modified on April 16, 2012 by Green102

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

[img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kolnV9ZJ1qbn3hqo1_400.jpg [/ img]

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

As I understand it in the Crysis 2 finale, [textspoiler] Alcatraz died? [/ Textspoiler]

G
Green102 30.10.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], to some extent, yes

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

And this is how everything means, and I forgot the whole ending.
[spoil]
[quote] [color = # 000000] [font = sans-serif] [size = 3] When they got to the park, almost all of it rises into the air, or rather, an alien ship took off. Alcatraz alone lands in the park (rather, the park) and his goal is to break through the ship's defense, get inside and detonate with the help of the bio-weapon developed in the suit. When he broke through the defenses and was about to go inside the ship, he is attacked by four cephas, which are also equipped with camouflage systems. When these invisible cephs are finished, Alcatraz gets inside. The ship was destroyed, and with it all the cephs in New York. Before the explosion in the suit, the following happens: the Prophet appears and says that he is alive - in the suit ... He destroyed his body, but his consciousness remained in the suit - several times he had already rushed Alcatraz. A few days later the hero comes to his senses, and Karl Rush, Hargreave's comrade, contacts him. In response, Alcatraz says exactly one phrase: “[/ size] [/ font] [/ color] [i] My name is ... Prophet [/ i] [color = # 000000] [font = sans-serif] [size = 3] ". [/ Size] [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote] [/ spoil]

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

As I understand it, gg will be alcatraz anyway
if you understand what I

mean [color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
or some other type wearing a prophet's costume

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[quote] [color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] A special edition of Crysis 3 called "Hunter's Edition" will contain many goodies for multiplayer: auto-leveling to 5th level, exclusive weapons and dog-tags. [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] In addition, in different stores as a bonus for pre-order there will be three different "packs ": [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] - Stalker Pack: includes the game, all Hunter Edition content, exclusive shotgun, camouflage for weapons and some exclusive dog tags. [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] - Crazy Bundle: Includes the game, all Hunter Edition content, early access to the Typhoon assault rifle and camouflage for it. Plus two exclusive dog-techs for the machine. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] - Predator Pack: includes the game, all content from the "Edition for Hunters ", early access to the" Falin "submachine gun and an exclusive camouflage for the weapon. [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] Recall that Crysis 3 is released on three major platforms in spring 2013. Pre-order is already available on the Origin network for 999 rubles. [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[img] http://cft2.igromania.ru/upload/articles/357/178621/intro.jpg [/ img]

-
-TaR 30.10.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], in the signature. : up:
[quote] When will GT release their video. [/ quote]
Is this a new episode of GT.TV on Spike?

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b], yes. : agree:

B
Bladef1st 30.10.21

I hope that the cartoon will be brought to mind. In the second part, there was good potential, but everything was too dull and unpretentious.

h
hero olympus 30.10.21

Well, as I said.

[quote] [color = # 333333] [font = HelveticaNeue,]
[url = "https://twitter.com/#!/geoffkeighley"] [b] Geoff Keighley [/ b] [size = 4] [/ size] [s] @ [/ s] [b] geoffkeighley [/ b] [/ url] [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 333333] [font = HelveticaNeue,]
EA and Crytek have announced Crysis 3 for 2013. First glimpse at footage coming Thursday on Spike. [/ Font] [/ color]
[/ quote]
[color = # 333333] [font = HelveticaNeue,]
[/ font] [/ color]

Z
ZITRON 30.10.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = ' 1334580218' post = '2617274']
[img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kolnV9ZJ1qbn3hqo1_400.jpg [/ img]
[/ quote]
If discontinuous bow with homing arrows and shoots exactly at the balls. What do you say then? Modified April 16, 2012 by ZITRON