3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 08:37 pm

STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl

Shadow of Chernobyl | Clear Sky | Call of Pripyat

Developer: GSC Game World

Platforms: PC, Xbox Series X, PS5 (?)

Release date: April 28, 2022

Information about the game:

The STALKER series has always talked about the Zone - this is one of the most important characters in the universe. For the first time in the history of the series, the Zone will be available for exploration as one of the largest open worlds in the post-apocalyptic setting.
Your Story
The player's decisions affect what is happening around - both on a small and global scale. Many options for the development of events make each playthrough unique.
A-Life 2.0
An advanced world simulation system creates countless events within the Zone, making it truly alive. Every second, something happens somewhere - even without the direct participation of the player.
Hi-tech
Unreal Engine, ray tracing, photogrammetry, full face and body capture: the most advanced technologies for maximum immersion.

Discover the legendary STALKER universe for an unforgettable experience:

Unique gameplay based on a first-person shooter with elements of horror and immersive simulator Non-linear story with a variety of development options that will lead you to one of several endings New generation graphics, created using advanced photogrammetry and scanning technologies Advanced artificial intelligence systems that will keep you in stressing even the most seasoned players. "A-life 2.0" life simulation system will make the world alive like never before Immersive survival mechanics such as hunger, sleep, bleeding, radiation will diversify the game Dynamic weather change and the cycle of day and night will add even more realism to the gameplay Mods will give players creative freedom to expand and enrich the game world Multiplayer mode,which will be added shortly after release as a free update

Spoiler

EPIC NON-LINEAR STORY IN A SEAMLESS OPEN WORLD

Take on the role of a lone stalker and explore a seamless, photo-realistic open world of a 64 km² radioactive zone with a variety of locations that will allow you to look at the post-apocalyptic world from different angles. Make your way through the Zone to determine your own destiny. Follow the untrodden paths of an extremely ramified history.

VARIOUS ENEMIES AND HUNDREDS OF WEAPON COMBINATIONS

Meet representatives of different factions and decide who should be offered friendship and who deserves a bullet. Engage in fierce firefights with a variety of enemies who use different tactics in the hope of outwitting you. Choose from over 30 firearms of choice with numerous modifications that allow you to create hundreds of unique lethal combinations.

LEGENDARY MUTANTS WITH DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR MODELS

Get ready to face creepy mutated creatures - they will try their best to kill you, following different patterns of behavior. Each type of mutant has subtypes, which makes their behavior less predictable. Especially dangerous regions with lairs, where numerous mutants hunt in large groups.

ARTIFACTS OF INCREDIBLE VALUE AND RELIABLE ANOMALIES

The most valuable artifacts and secrets of the Zone are hidden in the most dangerous places. Watch out for dangerous anomalies and uniquely destructive arch-anomalies as you hunt for incredibly valuable artifacts scattered throughout the Zone. Do you dare to reveal the secrets of the Zone, which managed to destroy many lives before you?

Spoiler

wreFracav6E.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = f16338610c09933c0928f99ee63c79da & type = album

FEPIeF9M9a4.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 4436cdd9b13c5d986740bafb2819be37 & type = album

8fQl5udMZmc.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 12c6d63b5ba02cde3bda549d1cca0b5b & type = album

cgfPiliCh1o.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 6279fa14b9a1ce8d4008a0c02f10d766 & type = album

HN4ulW-AmH0.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = f40730474834ddc8eccf86188d4cb69e & type = album

T7Ja-FYssvU.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 2ac6e7bae587ecc9ac978bd36e746c6d & type = album

aXwEBJQm6LI.jpg? size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = adf25ef6306dcb860eed45ffa4c7733e & type = album

ZAv-pr_-RrU.jpg? Size = 2560x1440 & quality = 96 & sign = 57afea70822c485c53072ba731ca81dd & type = album

Spoiler

vaWmm6hNOGw.jpg? size = 1920x824 & quality = 96 & sign = 3c19a78eed852729c3d2a89f3527ee6d & type = album

f_PjUe0A14w.jpg? size = 1920x642 & quality = 96 & sign = 95d173c843814953c9d7d0bbf16cb1c3 & type = album

PDPytMihyZA.jpg? Size = 1920x888 & quality = 96 & sign = 70f37864963461fa35d6d5bcd05d66fe & type = album

UPxIUrjoH_I.jpg? Size = 2560x1154 & quality = 96 & sign = 3a82bdaf03b51d9b764cec5bdf4687f6 & type = album

kw2TwkkIL3lXKoDbvuDaZw.jpeg

6XVVkp3XubCrgfquK5ldfQ.jpeg

UQqkn8i3hqAqIq5LkeGk8g.jpeg

wYXgmCaIoGolisBPpWBGmg.jpeg

1mXMXb1nHUztjOz83NPT6A.jpeg

4SIXcJJbH6dS5ORxo_X4Fw.jpeg

32b71e44-ca58-30e0-34ac-d13d859d81e7

Spoiler

Spoiler  

Spoiler

Spoiler

MINIMUM:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X / Intel Core i5-7600K

RAM: 8 GB of RAM

Video card: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Disk space: 150 GB

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X / Intel Core i7-9700K

RAM: 16 GB of RAM

Video card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

Disk space: 150 GB

Pre-order:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Modified June 17 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 30.10.21

The first one did not catch on, but I still cannot believe that the second part was announced.

Happy for the fans. They have a big holiday today. Red calendar day.

z
zaIN 30.10.21

It seems that it is not written through every point. 

S
Softik 30.10.21

Grigorovich looks at the hype on the announcement of rage 2 and is like this: "I didn't understand, but what, it was possible ?! Well, then we will release a sequel" and ran to the fb post to cut it.

35 minutes ago, SVTR said:

Release date: 2021 (?)

quite normal, there will be something to play in the year before the release of cyberpunk 2077 and death stranding.

but in general, I'm glad. I hope the sequel will return everything for which we fell in love with the original game with addons: incredibly smart AI, highly intelligent humor, deeply philosophical unpredictable plot, advanced RPG elements, tactical shooting, overall stunning lickiness of the game and its impeccable optimization.

Modified May 15, 2018 by Softik

c
codofags 30.10.21

E
Echoes 30.10.21

: troll_face_49:

62809b9f-77a5-dec8-26b9-e54754534b1b

S
SSpace 30.10.21

I don’t even know what. Announcement with a picture three years before the release : icon_rolleyes:

S
Softik 30.10.21

24 minutes ago, Echoes said:

: troll_face_49:

62809b9f-77a5-dec8-26b9-e54754534b1b

well, it goes without saying. there will still be blacks and minorities.

in fact, I know for sure that all these traits will converge in at least one character that the player will meet at the start of the game, he is the African-American transgender trader Boyegovna.

taking into account current trends and aiming at future requirements, the developers also plan to include pedophiles, fascists and representatives of all religions of the world in the game.

1 minute ago, SSpace said:

I don’t even know what. Announcement with a picture three years before the release : icon_rolleyes:

presumably, you are wrong with the topic, you need a thread on metroid prime 4.

and stalker 2 was announced by a post on facebook.

S
SSpace 30.10.21

30 minutes ago, Softik said:

and stalker 2 was announced by a post on facebook

Oh

O
Ozu 30.10.21

We'll have to update the PC like)

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

Ozu Powerful PC will not save you from software bugs in the code

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

Even if there is nothing to show, then 2021 is already a very optimistic date.

Do they have enough budget and talent to master such a project?

Their last game and the only one in many years is a very budgetary remake of the Cossacks. 

O
Owl 30.10.21

Why were you so dragged along from the first part? I still do not understand .. Well, besides the fact that this is about the post-Soviet space and in general a game from "ours"? I still remember that the quality of the project was very weak. Over time, I did not return to him already. Did the game live at the expense of the fans in the end?

C
CryDevil 30.10.21

the first part evokes pretty happy memories and these years of waiting before the release. If only watered is not brought into the game. context.

photo_2018-05-16_11-10-37.jpg

Modified May 16, 2018 by CryDevil

K
KoStjan47 30.10.21

Great news, waited.

r
reptail 30.10.21

5 hours ago, Softik said:

well, it goes without saying. there will still be blacks and minorities.

in fact, I know for sure that all these traits will converge in at least one character that the player will meet at the start of the game, he is the African-American transgender trader Boyegovna.

taking into account current trends and aiming at future requirements, the developers also plan to include pedophiles, fascists and representatives of all religions of the world in the game.

Yomayo, where is the connection between female character models and transgender Nazi pedophiles? No, if the thought of a couple of titties in a gas mask immediately destroys the emotional atmosphere of the Chernobyl sausage party and this is what causes such a violent reaction - then sorry, of course, this can be understood.

W
Water 30.10.21

Well xs, then 11 years ago the games weren't that fancy yet, but with his budget and against the backdrop of some tlow 2, how will his game look like? At least at the level of the last metro? And who makes it if those people have been in other offices for a long time?

Modified May 16, 2018 by Water

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

43 minutes ago, Owl said:

Why were you so dragged along from the first part? I still do not understand .. Well, besides the fact that this is about the post-Soviet space and in general a game from "ours"? I still remember that the quality of the project was very weak. Over time, I did not return to him already. Did the game live at the expense of the fans in the end?

The atmosphere, a good plot for a shooter, the original world, quests and the search for artifacts were brought to mind in DLS. And the game is more alive than all living things, a lot of mods. And I think, from the best mods it would be possible to collect STalker 2))) Somehow Ganslinger mod offers hand animations with quality almost like in Tarkov, all sorts of fashion for the living world and emission effects, and so on and so on. What's funny is that even foreigners made their own mods and one of the most ambitious mods (they added locations, expanded their zones, added pumping, cut scenes, shoveled the plot) was made by them. 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Even no announcement, 3 years before the release (huh, multiply by 3 more) just a picture

well, GSC in recent years only curves Cossacks 3 released

there is almost no faith in them

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

As for me, a new Stalker just needs a team of professional developers. To have high-quality sound, music, textures, graphics, physics. And the project itself to be stable.

The most successful concepts that are quite realistic to recreate are the concept of the original Call of Pripyat with interesting quests or the concept of the Call of Chernobyl mod (based on the Call of Pripyat).

O
Owl 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Hroft23 said:

The atmosphere, a good plot for a shooter, the original world, quests and the search for artifacts were brought to mind in DLS. And the game is more alive than all living things, a lot of mods. And I think, from the best mods it would be possible to collect STalker 2))) Somehow Ganslinger mod offers hand animations with quality almost like in Tarkov, all sorts of fashion for the living world and emission effects, and so on and so on. What's funny is that even foreigners made their own mods and one of the most ambitious mods (they added locations, expanded their zones, added pumping, cut scenes, shoveled the plot) was made by them. 

Well, I just realized that only with the hands of fans and mods the game was turned into something worthwhile. And where is the merit of GSC? In addition to the fact that at one time, boldly hypanuli at the announcement of the game with rollers with a prerender and then postponed the game for several years