3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:46 pm

Metro exodus

Bridle

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A Games
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: Feb 15, 2019

Game on Steam:

05eb9b8b09a58ddc073b8868b3e1db77.png

Description:

According to the creators, the project will offer "one of the most atmospheric gaming worlds in history." “Explore the vastness of post-apocalyptic Russia on vast, non-linear levels in an engaging story that takes you through the spring, summer, fall and winter of a nuclear-ravaged world,” they add.

Among the features of Exodus, they also note the cycles of day and night and dynamic weather. It will not do without decisions and actions influencing the development of the plot - "not all your companions will be able to survive." “Hop on the completely redesigned Aurora steam engine and join a group of survivors trying to find new life in the east,” adds 4A Games.

“We are extremely happy that we can finally announce a new part of Metro, and we thank the fans for their patience,” admitted the creative director of the studio, Andrey Prokhorov. "The development of Metro Exodus has been going on for three years, and this will be our most ambitious project."

Spoiler

uBiZaj5.jpg

zTlyHDV.jpg

zQf9HzP.jpg

gYXnhmT.jpg

AXpL3Tu.jpg

Video:

Modified on February 2, 2019 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 30.10.21

Just now, nagibator666 said:

blah olives caught

aaaaa schA we you Arabs unfinished 

S
SVTR 30.10.21

As creative director Andrey Prokhorov said: - "Let's connect Metro and STALKER."

K
Ku6opr 30.10.21

11 hours ago, Nonsense said:

nagibator666 the new Metro has not yet been released, and the first two parts are generic corridor jokes, where almost everything is clumsy.

You must argue this Nonsense

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

Bought on Steam Metro Redux. First, I wanted to replay it again, especially given the more flexible game settings. Well, and secondly, I threw a pretty penny to the developers)))

S
Saturianin 30.10.21

14 hours ago, JasonWU said:

Stalker groundbreaking ... Ahahaha

Have you ever been joking in the open world before him? Please name.

M
Manson 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

Have you ever been joking in the open world before him? Please name.

Such an open world, a set of locations glued together by transitions 

S
Saturianin 30.10.21

Now I looked - stalker 2007, headlights edge 2004, so yes, I answered myself.

3 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Such an open world, a set of locations glued together by transitions 

FF 15 is the same, however there is an open world.

M
Manson 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

Now I looked - stalker 2007, headlights edge 2004, so yes, I answered myself.

FF 15 is the same, however there is an open world.

Well, there from what I saw locations are much larger than stalker

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

before the stalker, Xenus still came out. There was generally a completely open world. And by the way, also Ukrainian, and it seems like the team was partly from the stalker

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

The main thing is that they do not come up with the idea of ​​playing politics, Russian-Ukrainian relations.

N
Nonsense 30.10.21

I hope they will bring: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Nonsense Glukhovsky carried, and the book series from this rolled into shit. Further 10 chapters did not master to read this squalor. I decided for myself that for me Metro Glukhovsky ended with the first book.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

I love both the metro and the stalker, but who would not say anything, if at least half of the mechanics and chips of the stalker and his mods are implemented at the proper level in the new metro (a branched quest system, unscripted npc performing tasks and fighting with each other and the local fauna, the ability to adhere to different groupings, dynamic weather, pumping weapons and a suit, a bunch of nests and hiding places, information about which you can learn both from the quest, and by accidentally overhearing someone's conversation, transport, analogue of emissions, many different endings) and flavored with their own developments - it will already be good. I hold my fists, passing the Lost Alpha curve along the way.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

26 minutes ago, nagibator666 said:

The main thing is that they do not come up with the idea of ​​playing politics, Russian-Ukrainian relations.

Already transferred it seems, only in the credits or in the intro to the last part. The noise was still there.

S
Stig 30.10.21

28 minutes ago, Nonsense said:

I hope they will bring: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

If something like that, then okay, you can scare: icon_mrgreen:

1371557749_651306008.png

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

You confuse Velldanas with Sherlock from another Ukrainian team.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

Just now, nagibator666 said:

You confuse Velldanas with Sherlock from another Ukrainian team.

Precisely, mixed up.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

29 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

in the new metro, at least half of the mechanics and chips of the stalker and his mods are implemented at the proper level (a branched quest system, unscripted npcs who perform tasks and fight with each other and the local fauna, the ability to join different groups, dynamic weather, pumping weapons and suits, a bunch of nests and hiding places, the information about which can be learned both from the quest, and by accidentally overhearing someone's conversation, transport, analogue of emissions, many different endings)

Why?! Stalker's trouble was just that they grabbed to do everything at once and in a row and in the end it didn't really work anywhere, and what worked it was very crooked and askew. There are still tons of mods that promise to do everything promised by the developers until 2004, but even then it does not work out.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

nagibator666 well that's why he wrote "at least half." With good funding and experience, I think they can do it.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Qvasik I'm more of a realist, and I expect from Metro the atmosphere of the Soviet post-apocalypse, a good joke, good stealth, a good storyline.