3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JasonWU 30.10.21 08:47 pm

IGI - Origins

jTOtadU.jpg

The Swedish studio Toadman Interactive has suddenly rolled out the announcement of the prequel to our beloved dilogy. Released in 2021. Nothing else is known.

12 Comments
Sort by:
a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

But the second part was my first stealth. And then I realized that I didn't know a damn thing about stealth. Here I certainly expect a failure, announced too early, five more times postponed

S
StrongDieTwice 30.10.21

God it happened : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

aRmOnDo can show something on e3.

The dudes are optimistic

8h8CizU.png

Who knows if there are those who made the first parts?

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

No, well, if there really is a hardcore first-person stealth with open levels, as before, I'm all for it. The first two parts can still be remastered, otherwise graphically they are already quite old.

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

On the hype, I started the first part. The one with respawning opponents and without saving in missions.

In a couple of missions, it's a little stressful, I went through each for an hour, replaying 20 times to work out the optimal route : pokemon1:

Either I have forgotten, or have become weaker to bend : frog34:

I was also surprised that the cards are very large. In one mission, we storm two bases, then go to the side for another 300 meters to undermine the anti-aircraft gun. As a result, the map really has a serious area, and the game, let me remind you, is from 2000! Moreover, it was made by Norwegian no-names, which generally closed after the release of the second part.

This I mean that you should not worry about the developers. The main thing is to prescribe a normal AI - the Achilles heel of modern FPS.

In the first part, the dull AI is compensated by the respawning mobs. But it's interesting to play: a full-fledged plot, cool equipment of the hero for those years, bases, tanks ...

I remember San Andreas abandoned the replay, because there the AI ​​is, well, unrealistically amoebic.

I'm Going In : troll_face_27:

ch7YTkv.jpg

PS Oh yes, on today's systems it easily works with the dgVoodooCpl utility. Del for 2 minutes to run)

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

one of the first games where I learned to abuse mechanics, for example, knock everyone off the pestle after a kilometer, aiming with binoculars

L
LeGaTo 30.10.21

I remember how as a child I tormented the first part with a friend, dying, dying and dying without saving, and even went through a couple of levels.

: frog36:

M
MOPKOBb 30.10.21

On 3/20/2019 at 03:17 AM, JasonWU said:

Released in 2021

: frog26:

Even I can't hear anything

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

No, they are alive. It's just that no one forces them.

November 2019 : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

I would not be surprised if covid influenced, but now woke up in the summer

spoken English here

in August, we have already released a text version of the new diary with answers to fans' questions

Spoiler Mission Briefing # 2 - Your Feedback Fan Q&A and Survey Results  

Hello agents!

Last month, in the first of our updates, we mentioned how we dived deeply into the responses from the IGI fan poll to get an idea of ​​what you want from the new IGI game.

The feedback we received from you has been extremely valuable and as it helps us shape the game, we wanted to share some of the highlights with you. Many thanks to everyone who took part! You will probably recognize yourself in some of these answers, we have certainly seen ourselves!

m8QBzbj.png    

We would also like to take this opportunity to answer some of the frequently asked questions we receive from you!

1. What is the release date of the game?

We know you want to know exactly when you can play IGI Origins, and we're committed to getting your hands on it! We can confirm right now that the game will be released in 2022, when we are ready to announce the exact release date, you will be the first to know!

2. What platforms will IGI Origins be released on?

You can register your wishlist with STEAM right now and we will have further news on other platforms later.

3. What will be the characteristics of a PC game?

We'll be able to share detailed specs as we get closer to launch.

4. Will there be a multiplayer game mode?

IGI Origins is a single player experience.

5. Will there be a remaster of the original games?

The publishing rights for Project IGI & IGI-2: Covert Strike remain with their original publishers, so we cannot remaster these games.

6. Will characters be returning?

We'll have more video updates for you in the coming months to give you a deeper insight into the characters being developed for IGI Origins. Follow the news!

7. Will AntiMatter Games work with Kim Jensen on this game?

Good question! We're also big fans of Kim Jensen and his work! Sound is incredibly important in creating tension in the game, and we can't wait to share our plans for that.

8. What game engine is used?

IGI Origins is being developed using Unreal Engine 4.

9. Will there be a beta version of the game?

We'll be sharing more specific information about the game as we get closer to launch.

10. Will there be Easter eggs in the game?

Couldn't answer this question! This should be a surprise! While it might be worth checking out our update videos to see if there's anything in there ...

If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know on the official IGI Origin channel on Facebook, Twitter or Discord, we will do our best to answer as much as possible. Sometimes it is impossible to confirm the exact information you want, but this way we will find out what is important to you and know what details to share as soon as we can! Be sure to follow us on Steam and on our IGI social channels for all of our latest updates.

See you next month

AMG team.

So, officially: 2022, Unreal Engine 4, single single.

I'm Going In : troll_face_27:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

C
CronuS3003 30.10.21

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

There are many beautiful words that it will be a true aijiai.

But it's time at least to show screenshots : troll_face_16:

G
Guest 21.12.22

IGI Origins has been made for a few years and encountered some issues initially. The game publically came to the surface as a project by Toadman Interactive, but then Antimatter Games became the primary creator of the project. Just go for https://takeown.com/igi-origins-trailer/ this link to find much more. There is still no official intro window for IGI Origins, and based on the reality that the game is in the pre-alpha state at the moment, we can't think of it arriving anytime soon, apart from being under development for 3 years. As stated by DSOG, the latest trailer popped up from IGI Origins, which is going to serve as a prequel to the game's franchise. It has some latest gameplay footage from the pre-alpha version of the game.